Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

360 or ds

Discussion in 'Other Gaming Consoles' started by barepoint, Dec 27, 2007.

360 or ds

Poll closed Jan 6, 2008.
  1. 360

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. ds

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. barepoint

barepoint pwner

wich shoukd i get

2. okopipurtdfr

okopipurtdfr In a land far,far away...

I have both, I prfer xbox360 since it, in most cases, has better quality and graphics.If your looking for something to carry around then DS is your choice, I would recommend Xbox though.

3. barepoint

barepoint pwner

hummm i dunno im in the car lots and im on the couch lots

4. Game Over

Game Over Michael Vick's Pet Care

360, hands down. Better games and graphics.

5. hamsterlord139

hamsterlord139 Mark

i have DS pik DS if u have wireless nad ur friends have wireless and DS AND THE SAME GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):dpopcorn::fart::xmas:

6. barepoint

barepoint pwner

i got a 360 it owns:ass:

7. bethanwy

bethanwy n00b

I picked Nintendo ds.

8. sspbball5

sspbball5 sspbball5

360 for sure

9. huutf

huutf Huutf

For me to choose, both I like it.
    For Xbox360, I got some games I really like to play it.
    For DS, look like got lot of games not bad.

10. Zuriki

Zuriki n00b

Omg, he doesn't care what you think, dispite evreyone saying 360 he got a DS, end of guys.

11. Spooks

Spooks I LIKE

How can you vote for the DS against the XBOX?
    The xbox is better, Way better graphics, Better games, I'd say more fun.
    I had the choice between a DS and the Xbox for christmas. I guess I made the right choice
    of choosing the xbox. Sure DS can get all those music, internet bla bla bla stuff,
    but the xbox has the same like xbox live, including MSN messenger and a keyboard which you can get, you can also download movies and music and much more, including arcade games such as pac-man, or bejeweled or whatever. The xbox = Better graphics, Better games, More fun. Yeah if you like to carry something around take the DS, but hands down, the Xbox is better. I don't think you should compare the DS to the xbox.

12. barepoint

barepoint pwner

it owns i got 360
    :stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid:

13. fuzzy

fuzzy Fuzzeh Butt :3

the 360 does have better graphics, but thats all it have going for it. the 360 is just the same old crap ive played about a million times on xbox and ps2 and ps1. The DS has all of the nintedo games, but a new way to play them + portabillty. And seriously. Anyone with enough money for a 360 probably has internet conection and to do all the things that 360 can, but better.

14. silverthehedgehog

silverthehedgehog halo 3 fan

i say both but if you can only get one then the 360 and this coming from some one who has all game systems

15. Spooks

Spooks I LIKE

Your just copying someone else on your opinion. ''Its the same old crap I've played about a million times''. The DS is the same old crap I've played about a million times, 'mate'.
    You cannot compare the Xbox to the DS, they are completely different gaming systems and
    if you were to comparate, the Xbox would win!

16. fuzzy

fuzzy Fuzzeh Butt :3

Copying somone else? HA! I know they aren't comparable systems, but if you were going to I would so pick the DS. I don't know where you get the "DS is the same old crap" part, it has new games , but most of all a new way to play them. The 360 is just an xbox (which was just a ps1) with better graphics.

17. Fire-Fly

Fire-Fly Valued by Funny-Games

Well at the end of the day every game is a copy of other games. The only games that aren't copies are the very first shooter game made, puzzle game made, etc. Just saying :p but with out a doubt the 360. Not too pushed on portable gaming anymore.

18. Joland

Joland Awsome

OMG its not even hard to guess which it is...360 duh lol

19. zIGMA

zIGMA n00b

this thread should be closed i mean he asked for your opinion at first. Then he want out and bought a 360. End of story.

20. silverthehedgehog

silverthehedgehog halo 3 fan

ds play so of the remakes of some games but does with not so good grifics vs xbox 360 can play dvds, play music(like from your psp and more) and can play this music druing game play, oh did i minchen that the 360 has beter grifics so intill they make a porible xbox you can just take a ds on the road with you but save the good stuff for home