Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

A Literature sub-forum

Discussion in 'Comments and suggestions' started by Charismatic_Caterpie, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charismatic_Caterpie

Charismatic_Caterpie Professional Gamer

Zeus suggested a "Arts/Story" forum some time ago, and an Arts sub-forum was eventually created. I just thought today, "Even though literature is an art, why shouldn't it deserve its own 'section', or sub-forum?". I don't believe it would be quite as frequently posted in as others, but I believe it could be a place to foster intelligent conversation over various works of literature we may and have not read and possibly even written. I don't know how many diligent readers and writers there are forum-wide (not a majority, I suppose), but if there were enough interested, it couldn't be such a horrible venture just to try. All forms would be accepted, including more artful forms, like poetry and possibly song lyrics (As even though songs are music in themselves, and would technically belong in the "Music" sub-forum, I believe that lyrics are also a form of literature)

I'd imagine it would be a sub-forum of the "Arts" sub-forum.

2. mrmystic

mrmystic MoreAkwardthanaJewateastr

Just make a 19th Century Russian lit page. It really needs to be done.

3. Eyron

Eyron :/

no i think u should make an animals subforum instead... i think its a ood idea and they r kool :D
    u wud probs have 2 move the post pic of ur pet think in pictires area tho...:fish::wolfie::bunny::cat:

4. RayneK

RayneK I'a Cthulhu fhtagn

A little too narrowed down for a sub-forum.

But a literature sub-forum for the arts section is a good idea in my opinion. The only thing is, if you specify literature you'd almost have to specify drawn art as it's own sub-forum too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.