Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

A way around the forum being "down".

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Cosmic Star, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Kik: Ashikabi_

I have no idea if anyone else noticed or has passed it around already, but there is a way around the "forum is down" Screen.

Even if you already know..I'd like to share it anyway.

I have no idea if everyone uses Google Chrome, but to get passed it..just go into incognito mode.

If anyone uses any other Browser could you please post how you also get around it?

I haven't tried firefox or Enternet explorer (PFT! HA!)

But again if you know any other ways until this can be resolved please post it!

Thank you~!

2. teetop99

teetop99 A ghost visiting the past

Another way

Another way around that works for chrome, explore, phones, and tablets is to sign out of fg, clear your cookies, data and all that stuff, then close the browser and then come back onto fg. This method usually works on the first go, but it may take a few tries for it to work on phones or tablets. Hope this helps out.

3. Cosmic Star

Thank you! I hope other users find this helpful!

4. DutchLover

DutchLover Big, Sweet and Cuddly

I just try to log in and see if it works. I don't really bother with trying other ways of getting in here since there isn't much activity around here.

5. teetop99

teetop99 A ghost visiting the past

Yeah hopefully it helps out a few people. I don't know why it does the whole board unavailable thing, but as long as there are ways around it I guess I'll be happy.

6. Cosmic Star

According to Blackhawk this happens to help get rid of the spam. i'm not exactly sure how...but i'm assuming its a sweep?

7. ???=_=???

???=_=??? sometimes silly

As far as I can tell its to help keep spammers from logging on, the bots only try 3 times before they give up and await the programmers next instructions

8. sluttybi

sluttybi Back for a bit

I normally use firefox and have had the 'board unavailable' message pop up yet again. I've tried firefoxs private browsing setting, Internet explorer and neither of those worked. Luckily I managed to get on using IE's private browsing. I'm going to try deleting firefoxs cache and cookies and restarting it so I shall let you know if it works or not.

9. sluttybi

sluttybi Back for a bit

Thankfully it worked and I'm now back to being able to use firefox again.

10. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Since after a hacker attack against me I am no longer able to log on to the forums normally I tested the private browsing from Firefox and it seems to be working just fine. Tried it on Chrome as well and on Opera and it works on those two as well. So just go into incognito or private mode and you can log on to the forums :).