Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Age of war cheats

Discussion in 'Online Games cheats and walkthroughs' started by Chen-Ra Stormbrewer, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anybody got money cheats for age of war?:coolgleam:

2. lasth0pe

lasth0pe the flying dutchman xD

why would you need cheats? the game is just so easy :roftl:

3. fergster45

fergster45 fergster45

Age of war

I need the cheats too the waste me up sooo badly i wonder if there are any cheats?;);):(

4. Spooks

Spooks I LIKE

Fergster, I have an Age of war trainer
    INCLUDES
    Money hack
    Tech lvl hack (Your age, like Stone age, Medieval, Future) Like that.
    Enemy Tech Lvl Hack (same as the tech level, only it changes your opponents.
    Enemy Money (this is used so they will not be able to buy any soldiers.. so basically,
    you will win)
    And much more. PM Me for the download - link.
    A Trainer has done all the hacks for you and loads the game on it, you simply just click this hack and it should appear on the screen, working.

5. Actually i know 1 cheat : if you pause the game with spacebar your special still charges

6. limjie

limjie n00b

jus survive till the end usin turrents n build the best turrent the turrent will destroy the units with max range n will hit the enemy if there is any bullets not hitting any units

:guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns:

7. slammer6

slammer6 n00b

can u tell me how to get th money cheat and the tech lvl cheat

8. yurmaster1234

yurmaster1234 n00b

if you press pause in the middle of a special everything will stop except for your special

9. Sebine

Sebine Moo?

Well Class, Lets review on what we've learned...

#1, Bunter 99 is a complete retard

#2, Anyone Having or Needing cheats for this game is PATHETIC

10. Blaze

Blaze Guest

Uft?

Just get a UFT (universal flash trainer).

11. charmcaster

charmcaster n00b

Read It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a really good one that i accadently found:rolleyes1:
    When your in the pilgram age let your special grow up and let them attck your buliding right when your about to die click your special and press play again and click a level (do it quickly)Then when u get it your life goes back up and you hit harder!:thumb:
    Because of that i beat the impossible!!!:guns:

12. Railknight

Railknight n00b

i won in the first round with clubman but im not telling how i did it no cheats or trainer its only if u dl the game thats how noob u guys are stupid ill give u 1 hint make clubman and slinger and 2 dino riders thats not so hard :guns: :roftl::roftl::roftl:

i only know this things to help only

Cavemen age: Pretty straightforward. Start with rock slingshot and then the rest clubmen. With that save up for a dino rider. He kicks ass so you just have to wait till you have 100 gold then sell your rock slingshot and buy egg automatic. With that buy the rest cavemen and as soon as you can buy more dino riders. And don’t forget to tap the special button occasionally.

Medieval age: Easy sell your egg automatic and buy the catapult. The rest swordsman no archers! After that save up too 500 gold buy a knight and watch the dude kick ass! Then click special and after that you should have enough to sell the catapult and buy the fire catapult. After that the rest should be swordsman.

Gunpowder: if you can afford a cannoneer BUY HIM! If you can’t buy some duelers. After getting 1000 gold sell your fire catapult and buy a cannon. Next duelers! Keep them coming till you reach 1000 again. Buy a cannoneer and tap that special! And then save up for 2000 sell your cannon to get heavy cannon then you guessed it! MORE DUELERS!!!!

Modern age: Ah yes this one sell your heavy cannon and buy all the melee people you got! That may get you too 7000 gold if it doesn’t just buy more melee people till then. Once at 7000 gold buy the turret. Then more melee people woohoo!!!!! Get too 700 again sell your turret and for 14000 buy the double then buy more melee guys (duh!) until you get 7000 (yet again). Buy tanks LOTS of tanks.

Future age: Oh dear first sell your turret and with that by titanium shooter. Buy god blades and keep them coming! After you have about 10 of them watch them kill sell your titanium shooter for a red one (one along the track) then save up for war machine (if its not looking good buy more god blades) keep buying those and when your secure buy another red thing. After you have like 3-4 sell them and buy the ion blaster! Then just buy a few more war machines and buy the turrets again sell them and buy a second ion blaster. And watch yourself win!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2008
  13. n00b91

n00b91 n00b

I have tested ALL of the cheats but they dont seem to work
    even if I pause the game the special stops, too. If you don't really know any cheats, don't send fake ones.

14. Frillydilly

Frillydilly n00b

A Cheat

You may know this 1 but if you press 'space' and keep paused as soon as you press the special all the clusters will fall together at the same time after you come off pause easily killing all the enemy's infantry.:thumb:

15. unmadebed

unmadebed n00b

i do u have to get the to red and blue laser turret and leave it for a while and done:thumb:

16. crazy monkey

crazy monkey The Great Monkey

cheat engine

use cheat engine 5.3 write 1400 to the answer box then first scan after that search for adreses that starts with 0 and ends with c :thumb:

17. morgstar

morgstar n00b

Use are all noobs and just need cheats because u cant even pass the game

18. mac_attack

mac_attack n00b

cheats

i need cheats baldy.help me.i no its easy but still.

19. BlGredTURD

BlGredTURD Custim User Title

last stage is boring coz all u gotta do is build the best cannon then it will kill anything and the rest of the bulltets will hit the enmy HQ

20. cheat craver

cheat craver Hacking King

ugggh man does ANY of you know about cheat engine at all???Just download it at www.cheatengine.org and then look for a youtube vid on how to hack any game you want. UGGGH!!! :stupid:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.