Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Aliens, do they exist?

Discussion in 'Intelligent Discussion' started by Mr. Buttapple, Mar 2, 2009.

Tags:

Aliens? what do you believe?

1. Yes

100 vote(s)
    87.7%
  2. No (what would the question be other than no... pie?)

14 vote(s)
    12.3%
  1. raul-oo

raul-oo Incest, no biggy !

Yes but he taught us about the universe like "whats in a black hole ?" and other questions that we didn't know the answer to !

2. BSer16

BSer16 n00b

3. Hershey

Hershey i2's Chocolate Megatron.

Shazam!

Yes, there are aliens out there somewhere.
    I mean, we can't be the only lifeforms in this universe.
    We may not have seen any proof of other lifeforms, but that doesn't mean that they're not there. I do believe that someday, we will finally get to see these "aliens" or other lifeforms. ​

4. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

I do believe there are aliens out there, for as the saying goes, "If we were the only ones here, it'd be an awful waste of space". Anyway, I don't believe that these extraterrestrial beings have come to Earth yet, and that most of these 'sightings' are hoaxes, made by people who jump to conclusions. My current thought? Earth currently is just more of an annoyance to them and thus not worth the effort to contact ;)

5. jayleno

jayleno Definetly Not A n00b!

Lets Get This STRAIGHT!

Okay Theres gotta be non-human life forms out there and the REASON im saying this is one word, and a number....AREA 51.
    If AREA 51 are not investigating alien life forms or EXTREMELY HIGH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY such as Weather Control, Time Travel, Teleportation Devices Then why are they keeping their buisness to themselves??? THATS WHAT I CANT GET ABOUT THIS 'Supposedly Military Base'!!!!!
    That just proves...Were Not Alone In This Universe.

6. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

7. Mr. Buttapple

Mr. Buttapple Sell by Date, 9/01/2010

Different questions alltogether you see you said "Do you think aliens live on other planets"

and i said "do you think they exist?"

8. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

ok i guess they are different but if you looks at the replies they are basicly the same

9. Mr. Buttapple

you may say that but the replies im sending are different :p

10. Chaossama

Wow, you really need to get your head out of the conspiracy theories......So they study advanced technology, doesn't it really make sense to have an area set aside for that? Any other area and its considered too public (and we're talking NEW technology for the military). If you can give ANY reasoning for there being aliens in Area 51, then I'd like to hear it. If you just say that it has to be that way, you're an idiot or a conspiracy theorist or maybe even both, I'm not really that sorry to say.

11. Mr. Buttapple

Area 51 doesnt actually study aliens its secret coz its a milatary base! you wouldnt show the public and some Iraq people HEY LOOK AT THIS NEW BOMB WE ARE MAKING! WE ARE GOING TO BOMB IRAQ WITH IT!!! (very unlikly...)

12. go onto google maps and type in Area 51 and you get a secret militar base in the middle of the Arizona desert miles from any civilisation and has air strips and all that. Also of course there are some other life forms throughout the galaxy as we are one in so many planets and other life forms would occur as the creation of our galaxy is a one in a billion chance and would create more than one planet with life forms in. Maybe there are no other beings in our solar system but definately there are in our galaxy.

13. Chaossama

Oh, no doubt. The question then is: Have they actually bothered to come to this crappy ball of dirt as so many claim? My thoughts is that if these aliens do exist (and as I said, it seems like a waste of space if they didn't), they wouldn't come to Earth, or they would be a LOT more obvious about it than random conspiracy pictures.

14. Rael

Rael Yes I know I am young.

My point of view.

I belive life is out there, well it's impossible there isn't the universe never ends. I don't belive they've come to this planet though.

15. marl

marl n00b

well i believe there are aliens because there has been so many sightings
    however some people believe that out of all the sighting only 10% are real
    most of them are weather baloons,sattelites and aeroplanes
    but no one really knows for certain, could there be intelligent life out there?
    only time will tell...:confused::confused::confused:

16. zippity

zippity n00b

Exist: Yes; Intelligent: ?

There is no doubt that "aliens" or "life on other planets" exists.

However, I do have doubts that they exist in an intellectual state far more advanced and capable of interstellar travel. It has still yet to be proven that intelligence/technology in any way contributes to long term survival of a species. If an outside observer was watching the human population from start to finish, he might declare our technology is veering us towards a self-extinction of exhausted resources, uninhabitable climate change, and fusion bombs.

Also... if faster than light travel is truly "impossible" within our universe... we will likely never find out anyways.

17. yes,( for all u gay morons out there who dont believe) how can we be the only people in all of SPACE. What does Space mean= endless!!! It would be like saying(whoevers reading this) is the only person in the whole damn world!!!:rcain::trooper::alien::program:
    :arcadefreak::alien2:

18. zippity

zippity n00b

Well... considering how many planets there are... it's like the single-cell organism on my keyboard thinking it's the only cell in the entire world. Just because it hasn't seen the other ones (yet) doesn't mean they don't exist.

19. Chaossama

Er, I think that's the point the guy was trying to make. After all, we currently don't have the technology to fully check for extraterrestrial life and with what we have, they have to be pretty close anyways and use the same tools. So, there might be things out there that are just ignoring us or whatnot, but as it is, it doesn't look like anything's out there wanting to contact us just yet.

20. Deadly shot

Deadly shot The Offensive Type!

Well NASA did finally found water on Mars... but that just could mean whatever lived there already died. I think Beings from other planets are real. People then just say "We would be all dead by now" but we don't know if their friendly or not. I believe that their just observing us.. UFO's were spotted before but now in the year 2000s, Military personal's been detecting USOs. (Unidentified Submursal Object or something.) Now are ocean has been invaded. Its not like we have any more intresting paranormal activity... Ghosts, Creatures, etc etc..;