Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Aliens, do they exist?

Discussion in 'Intelligent Discussion' started by Mr. Buttapple, Mar 2, 2009.

Tags:

Aliens? what do you believe?

1. Yes

100 vote(s)
    87.7%
  2. No (what would the question be other than no... pie?)

14 vote(s)
    12.3%
  1. Chaos Ninja

Chaos Ninja Lone Survivor

I think they exist because I saw two UFO's in the same day. I was swimming and I looked in the sky. I saw this dot coming over the pool. It got closer and it was round-ish. Then about two hours later I got in the car and I seen it or another one again going over the house. This was about five years ago so I can't show proof, but I know I saw them. (If it was them)

2. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

Then you get into the whole question of WHY their 'ships' would look like round things. Do they give in to stereotypes or something? That's something I've never gotten. Ah well, if you believe you saw them, you saw them. Not going to try and convince you otherwise.

3. Saintnight

Saintnight Banned

I have no idea. I just wanted the pie.
    Seriously though, I believe, but I don't believe that they'd visit this planet. idk

4. Chaossama

No doubt there. If you saw my post above, basically went along those lines, of I believe there are aliens, but I doubt they've ever come here.

5. Deadly shot

Deadly shot The Offensive Type!

lol UFA

Unidentifued Forum Area

6. darkdude480

darkdude480 Assasin

I dont beleive they wouls come to our planet but surely yhtere is life out there its impssible for there not to be in the whole unverse there has to be life out there:thumb:

7. achmed_kill_you

achmed_kill_you The Dead Terrorist

i completely agree to those who say that we do not have any proof yet. there could be life forms on all planets. Mars, as we all know, is being monitored by NASA, but there could be some life form there that we have missed. we possibly could have an alien, as we call it, on the camera right now, but no one is currently watching. sure some could say it is always being monitored, but only those that are currently at NASA know.

8. Toko

Toko n00b

if its listed on google.. then I really dont think its a secret military base, now is it?

and there has to be other life out there, the are to many galaxys that should be able to support life. Also if we are the only living beings in the entire universe, then its gonna really suck when we fuck up our own planet and we all die..

9. first of all ur shot on site if u go in near area 51 and yes aliens have a very high chance of existing, scientists recon there are 25,000 other planets like ours in the milky way alone (out of billions of stars) and with 130 billion galexys and each with 100's of billions of stars like the sun or bigger there has to be some chance

10. Mr. Buttapple

Mr. Buttapple Sell by Date, 9/01/2010

I wuz away for a heck of a time, but i think we can all agree, aliens DO exst.:coolgleam:

11. GamerGandi!

GamerGandi! Da Best!!

wen u think about it any thing can be an alien so long as its an organic life form so there must be something out there because the sheer size of the universe is mind blowing and the odds of something being out there are extremely high!!!!!!!:):):):):)

12. cool shiva

cool shiva shiva

i m 99.9 % sure that there are aliens as the universe is too big and there may be thousands of planets like earth so who know that there may be aliens i think as we think they are aliens on other planets and they may be thinking that we are aliens and they must be also trying to find us:rolleyes1:

13. ranuitiopira

ranuitiopira n00b

there are other out there

no offence to anyone who believes we are the only people out there, but seriouly? how can there not be something else out there, there are some things that could in time prove life on other planets that are in our solar system, ALH84001, might be containing fossilised microbacteria from mars, proving there can be life on mars, and on venus there is a place habitable for life, granted its like 500km above the surface its still there,

stop being closed minded,
    accept the future,

14. Chaossama

Given that there's only 5 people who voted No, doubt there's many people who believe that SOMEWHERE out there, there's alien life. I completely doubt it's come to Earth already but in some shape or form, life exists that's just out of this world :p

15. gimil

gimil Community n00b

Correct me if I am wrong. But isn't there a lush green planet than the hubbo (sp?) teloscope can see in the nearest solar system to ours? The planet is green and blue like earth and also is jsut the correct distance from the sun (like earth). It has the characteristics to possible hold life.

Give is a few years and a few bigger teloscopes and we should be able to see the surface on that planet :D

16. funnygames018

funnygames018 n00b

I do believe that there are aliens. We are not the only intelligent life in the galaxy, heeeee

17. Of course aliens exsist the universe is far too vast for there not to be lifeforms possibly they could have tried to travel to our planet but suffered failure in their ships` controls leading to explosions then the pilots able to breath in space could have cryogenicaly been frozen by space`s cold when they collided with water and could be floating arouynd a planet`s gravatational pole

18. Dantos

Dantos ¦)

Title???

I'm not really sure, but i believe that there are Aliens somewhere,
    Universe is indeed really huge.
    I wonder if Aliens ever come here... That would be pretty cool... i guess. :alien:

19. fazlan

fazlan extreemly noob

my uncle is a jeneral of US he said it exist the goverment dont want people to know it can cause a chaos.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2009
  20. hi

i think aliens are actually evolved humans or animals thet have headed into space before the dinosaurs got extinct.