Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Angeloflight 2

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by reezo93, Feb 25, 2013.

1. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

Seeming as Sicu made one trying to be a nob :D I thought I'd make one so we can show him who'se side we're on
    Angel your awesome XD

2. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Kik: _Anjanath

Wouldn't this technically be under "Heaven" Since the last post was under "Hell?"

Just thought I would point that out. .____.

3. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

I'm an Angel so close enough. xd

4. Big_Cat

Big_Cat Friendly Sabertooth

Really.....You mean your not a hispanic guy.......? I always read your name as: Angelo Flight. xP

MidnaAllnatural likes this.
  5. I fell out of my chair laughing

Angel is the reason i come on here, and she is the msot fucking awesome person ever ( yes even better then cookie monster) and I love her.

6. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

haha yeah you're right I don't know why I didn't think of that

Cosmic Star likes this.
  7. AngelOfLight

Why do so many people not like Hispanic's ? Never got it.

Only because of my boy tits.

8. [zephyr]

[zephyr] Neo-Maxi Zoom Dweebie

Omg I thought this thread was about a game
    I thought the title said "Angel of Flight 2
    Seriously I needa pay attention more .__. ​

9. Big_Cat

Ummm.....it was just a joke. I never said I dislike hispanics. One of my best friends in high school is of Mexican descent. I don't discriminate people for the creed color nationality or religious beliefs.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013
  10. lead118

lead118 Guest

Latinas are hawt!

11. [zephyr]

Im hispanic :D
    My dad is from mexico!
    And my mom is half lol ​

12. Big_Cat

I do beleive leads comment has just been verified. ;)

13. [zephyr]

Awesome!:)

Cosmic Star likes this.
  14. AngelOfLight

Never said you did , just wonder why so many American's don't like them. o_O Their accent is cute.

15. Big_Cat

I honestly don't know. There will always be friction when you have different cultures intertwined. You see it many places, but it is much worse in the southern areas of the nation. I live in one of the northern states that border canada, so there is not nearly as much racial friction up here. I still can't beleive how bad it still is in the south. I guess it can mostly be attributed to how people are raised to beleive. *shrugs* Probably.just like how Scottish, and Irish are known to have friction where you are at. Just people clinging to the past, and raising their children to think that way. Just seems pointless to me.

O and btw. J find the accents in the UK to be cute. Specially the english girls when they are pissed of and ranting. xD

Cosmic Star likes this.
  16. lead118

lead118 Guest

Unfortunately no cute latin girls where I live. That's why the internet is great! Is Angel Hispanic?

17. A lot of Americans do not like them because most of the time they form gangs and participate in illegall activities, where i live they are thought to be stupid,unskilled,fat,perverted, and on drugs almost always. Im not saying i dont like them but it dosent help there case when i know 4 hispanic guys and gals who all started meth,coke,and weed as soon as they got into middle school.

18. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Kik: _Anjanath

Erm, but that happens everywhere with any culture. I'm sorry Racial things just bug me. Never saw why there was such a hate crime against others...we are all the same.

.__. sorry about that. Didn't mean to mess that up ^^"

19. lead118

lead118 Guest

Meh. Everyone hates everyone. Some just happen to be hated more than others. There's no changing that.

20. Big_Cat

Meh, don't really get to me. I see it as a blessing in disguise. Someone hating me for my race let's me know right away how petty and/or easily they are influenced. Saves me the whole wasting my time getting to know and finding out how weak there charactor is. It does seem so ridiculous and wastefull to me though. Granted I will make jokes with my friends of other ethnicities though. Me and my hispanic friend did wrestling on our high school team together. We would play boder patrol during our running drills. Lol we both hated having to run, and it made it less mundayne. He would yell out, "La megra", while I yelled out "halt, you are not permitted to enter". Hell we are still good friends too.

Lol, yeah we do have a hard time staying on topic don't we? xD I think we all have A.D.D on here lol.