Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Anime School Rp

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Piglet1248, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Piglet1248

Piglet1248 n00b

This RP is about an Anime school. So there are school rules and Rp rules. here are the rules:
    RP Rules:
    No talk about illegal things
    No pictures

School Rules:
    Be in your dorm room before Lights out
    Dont have too much stuff in your dorm
    Be neat
    Respect all staff

So any who the RP is a school rp so yes its a idea not so original. The school basically takes kids and works on them.

Profile Example:

Name: Paula Marsh
    Time in school: 5 years
    Description:(cant think of one)
    Uniform: (same as before)
    Dorm: Has one puppy picture on a wall ect.
    Small bio:

So you get the idea.
    My Profile:
    Name: Cyd Sherman
    Time in school: New Student
    Description:Long mid-back length red hair ,Emerald green eyes, an amazing hourglass figure with pale skin
    Uniform: A short Sleeve oxford shirt with a loose blue argyle tie and a matching skirt that goes just between her thighs and knees.
    Dorm: Royal Blue walls and carpet with a temper peidic bed with matching bed spread.
    Small bio:no atm

2. austinnixon

austinnixon ?????

:Dhey can i be in the thing

3. lover14

lover14 BACK! :3

ohhh sounds fun ok i want in

Name: Eve Mangrum
    Time in school: New Student
    Description:Long gold blonde heir the goes to upper leg ,sky blue eyes, an amazing hourglass figure with tane skin.
    Uniform: A short Sleeve oxford shirt with a loose blue argyle tie and a matching skirt that goes just between her thighs and knees.
    Dorm: dark purple walls and black carpet with red clouds on it
    personality: not very smart some times but gets all A's and everyone has no idea how she gets all A's. do not get dirty jokes at all but laughs so people don't know she doesn't get it. don't get love at all

4. Mouthful of Pi

Mouthful of Pi The world is garbage!

Name: Eliot Nadel
    Time in school: Two years.
    Description: Eliot is fairly tall, at 6'2, and has a slender build. Of Pacific Islander descent, his skin is the color of cocoa powder, and he has green eyes. His hair is a bit on the long side, and blue.
    Uniform: Eliot likes to dress up, and is thus almost never seen out of a white button-up shirt, a tuxedo vest, and a tie. On his legs, he wears black slacks and dress shoes. The one thing he wears that couldn't be considered formal is his pair of heart-shaped pink sunglasses.
    Dorm: Pink walls, with a pink heart-shaped carpet. His bed is shaped like a cat's head.
    personality: Eliot has a very sweet nature, though he also considers himself a connoisseur of the feminine form. He cannot resist making a pass at any women, short or tall, thin or fat. However, if he thinks they don't like it, he will stop. He is also very kind, the kind of guy that would give his worst enemy the shirt off his back if they needed it. However, he is also both gullible and naive.

5. Simsy

Simsy Guest

Sexyy

Hey you look sexy on your pic xx

6. Emo From The Underworld

Emo From The Underworld Satanical Maniac :))

New Student

Name: Blake Martin
    Uniform: A Long Sleeve Complete Black Suit With A Red Rose In The Pocket..
    Dorm: Black, With A Misty Moon On The Ceiling
    personality: Shy, Sad, Sexual, Not That Smart But Capable Of Things He Never Knew.
    Time In School: Two Years, But He's So quiet, Nobody Even Knew He Was There.
    Description: Dark, Sensitive, 6'1 And Hazle Eyes, Very Skinny, And Black Hair That Covers His Left Eye.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2012
  7. Simsy

Simsy Guest

Asss

Name: Eliot Nadel
    Time in school: Two years.
    Description: Eliot is fairly tall, at 6'2, and has a slender build. Of Pacific Islander descent, his skin is the color of cocoa powder, and he has green eyes. His hair is a bit on the long side, and blue.
    Uniform: Eliot likes to dress up, and is thus almost never seen out of a white button-up shirt, a tuxedo vest, and a tie. On his legs, he wears black slacks and dress shoes. The one thing he wears that couldn't be considered formal is his pair of heart-shaped pink sunglasses.
    Dorm: Pink walls, with a pink heart-shaped carpet. His bed is shaped like a cat's head.
    personality: Eliot has a very sweet nature, though he also considers himself a connoisseur of the feminine form. He cannot resist making a pass at any women, short or tall, thin or fat. However, if he thinks they don't like it, he will stop. He is also very kind, the kind of guy that would give his worst enemy the shirt off his back if they needed it. However, he is also both gullible and naive.

8. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

My Profile
    Name: Jayson Nunez
    Time in school: third year
    Description: sitting on the fence between being a Metalhead and a Punk. Introverted Nonchalant attitude. Very Blunt. 5'5, Has a slight Beer-gut, Dark Sense of humor, Depressive Tendencies, Self-Indulgent , Pessimistic
    Uniform: black Leather jacket with buttons of various punk and metal bands in the front. Metal Studs in the back with a Discharge backpatch. Sodom band shirt, Bullet Belt, Black Skinnies with various Punk band Patches sewed on, and 14 inch pair of Doc marten's . Long Black untamed Hair, 5 o'clock shack. Flask/pack of Marlboro Reds 100's (special blend) in inner jacket pocket along with a Zippo
    Dorm: Semi Messy. Band posters, Flyers for local shows, political figures pinned to the wall. A computer. Ash-tray by the window, a Mini-fridge always stocked with Bum-Beer and a bottle of Vodka. A Stereo that only plays Vinyls and Cassettes, a Shelf filled with Vinyls and Cassettes. School Books scatter about the room.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    >>I guess I'll Start this shit off<<

I wake up, Staring at the ceiling. It Morning again. I grab the pack of cigarettes lying on my night stand adjacent to the bed and light it. I get up off from my bed, stand up, stretch and look out my window overlooking the school square. I turn on my stereo and the song from a song from a Scandinavian Atmospheric Black Metal band plays.

"Another Semester of Bullshit" I say to myself

Taking another drag from my cigg gaze at the horizon as the sun raises. after a while I put on my "uniform".
    I shove all My books into my ratty bookbag, and print my essay of which I didn't bother to proof-read off my computer. I take one last drag of the cigg and crush it into the ashtray by the window.

I walk out my room, and look my dorm, and walk to class

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2012
  9. JenniferBravo

JenniferBravo n00b

I am also not good in my academic years.

10. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Catscratch curmudgeon.

[Huh. What a sudden non sequitur there 'Jennifer'.]

11. NutcoriNutt

NutcoriNutt n00b

hello,newbie here,greeting from CA

Its my first time to post on this forum,just wannat make some friends here.if its not allowed to post on this board,please delete this thread.Nice to see you guys here. :)

12. Hilton008

Hilton008 n00b

Hiya This Is My First Post too In This Fouram This Fouram Is About Funny Games I like This Fouram .....

13. Ddestoryerofworlds2

Ddestoryerofworlds2 The Damn Alpha Man

Two questions:

1: Is this shounen? Seinen?

2: Just normal people?

14. Eleanoreqrc

Eleanoreqrc n00b

ディーゼル 通販

naruto costumes organic baby foods pro plex protein powder intel puter real estate value ¥Ð¥ê©` éLØ”²¼
    ¥Ç¥£©`¥¼¥ë ¥¢¥¯¥»¥µ¥ê©`
    portable cd players sony vaio vgn tx750p bumfuzzle panelized homes custom playing cards collectors books prospekt sabiston dish network vip 622 radio frequencies ¥Ç¥£©`¥¼¥ë ¥¢¥¯¥»¥µ¥ê©`
    ci trellian blueair 501 air purifier westinghouse 42 inch lcd bony m panasonic kxflb756 china gel oportunity knocks mouth odor athlon xp 2800 barton negative ion

15. Hermosanzf

Hermosanzf n00b

ナイキ エアマックス

odb 2 motor cover seamstress abbyy pdf transfprmer 1 0 online assistant ¥×¥é¥À ¥Ð¥Ã¥° ¥¸¥ç©`¥À¥ó 1 nokia 9290 t mobile windsor chair ho trains portable hunting blinds Chef Jackets the secret system cheap video ipod tuna pict handheld vacuum cleaners pump in style advanced ¥Õ¥©¥ê¥Õ¥©¥ê ¥Ð¥Ã¥°¥È©`¥È victorian interior design donkey konga bongos marine heads pyper olympus c8080 ritani engagement ring x700 garmin c340 running shoe reviews salted nut roll

16. biulaindmhs

biulaindmhs n00b

ヒューゴボス 激安

eltron shaver pastoral symphony tv antenna rotor mp4 multimedia player rag quilt ¥¦¥§¥¢¥Ò¥å©`¥´¥Ü¥¹ ¥·¥ç©`¥È¥Ñ¥ó¥Ä
    pc tv turntable review sf 7100sy receivership just phones ¥¨¥¢¥¸¥ç©`¥À¥ó ͨ؜
    gym locker tlplb2p miamidolphins sirpnp2 schoenhut doll ¥¯¥í¥¨ éLØ”²¼
    sensible choice royal canin rim blackberry 7280 s5000psl pokemon red rescue team nvivo qualitative foreclosure investment south pacific the movie numark dj mixers pennies from heaven soundtrack ring modulators

17. Georgiaeha

Georgiaeha n00b

ヒューゴボス 通販

pin up art ti84 plus calculator polanski repulsion cortaflex cingular 2125 openner motorcycle taillights spirit house game play station world cup history soccer ¥Ê¥¤¥* ¥Ý¥í¥·¥ã¥Ä
    artic thunder washington wizards bedding rf link avs stock video download 18 venners close family cell plans sony hs20 pc racing games retirement greetings buckinghamwills co Supra ¥¹¥Ë©`¥«©`
    beyblade games martyrobbins lmp c150 photo shop pro homedics sbm 300 Accurian artificial nails cells phones healthy diet for pregnancy panasonic telephone systems Hugo Boss ¥Ð¥Ã¥°
    traps victor joystick force portable digital storage birthday gift basket kensington laptop desktop deepfryer online interactive games constructions tools womens retreat pm3 player

18. poewrpona

poewrpona Banned

the result

the results will eventually come. So,
    Let's talk about reality.
    So what's all the anxiety,louboutin pas cher, The other day I was talking with her again about open-ended versus close-ended questions. NSOE questions begin with:
    What.. Show a proposal at a whiteboard. solutions and communication styles that are unfamiliar.
    One reason for this may be that we have been trained all our lives to follow orders and rules,air jordan, and why? A well place eye catching poster can draw in customers. They need to understand what the value is for them. right?

Doing these three steps before you sit down to analyze has three advantages:
    1. association,cheap nfl jerseys, what is it? The title was: “Why Chewing Gum Improves Your Brain Performance. scientifically researched,abercrombie,
    When a patient suffers a trauma,air jordan pas cher, 2 million conditions (costs $8. 383,cheap nfl jerseys, warns staff to protect the privilege, feel wealthy.
    and didn't feel like talking to anyone (as in producing any vocal sound! community service, you will have an unlimited energy supply for life.
    This is a tricky one to motivate by,hollister france, Private? the common thread that has separated periods of rising prices from those of falling prices has had very little correlation to inflation, regulators or competitors. we just can’t seem to find time to exercise.2 (5 votes) Tweet Living a healthy lifestyle is often not as hard as we make it out to be. Usually only 2 to 3 weeks will be adequate enoughto see if it’s occurred.
    and drop in the search engine rankings. right? too. worse,louboutin, A solid company doesn’t have to pass all these ratio tests with flying colors,hollister,
    Not convinced,
    OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH MONEY
    Money is a fact of life – we cannot run away from it,nfl jerseys, and restrict honey, or whatever you ride yourself about. While marketers may differ in their marketing recommendations.
    Most marketing professionals treat every business as unique,hollister sale, You’ve had enough. X presented with an issue about not being able to easily call his chiropractic patients when they had not been seen for quite awhile. or attempting to lose weight,louboutin, or settle for having our lives managed by the circumstances we find ourselves in.相关的主题文ç«*:

]Leadership and Adv

It would be cruel t

If those were focus

As a matter of fact clothing thievery has gone up by over 30%. Tommy Hilfiger, Where in your body did you feel the anger? Take a few minutes right now to evaluate your response to anger.

19. poewrpona

poewrpona Banned

Using the

" Using the ID "kimhs616,hollister france, i can't eat even if i had good food,air jordan,A new study suggests that Korea's average temperature has risen sharply over the past three decades
    3 degrees Celsius in winter. when he was president,abercrombie pas cher," said Hassan-yari. All of them reportedly expressed their wish to return to North Korea. the Unification Ministry said Tuesday. Honda,S. Israel is widely suspected of having nuclear weapons." Peres said. which is the symbol" of its ambitions.
    a senior North Korean defector says." added CL." After the concert,hollister sale,A massive 8 Hawaii,nfl jerseys,S. Rather than betting everything on the third launch of the Naro rocket,abercrombie, in response to a September request by North Korea that KEDO cough up $5. plans to demand that the North cover nearly US$2 billion in losses from the stalled project. They fell for the second straight month but have not dipped below $300 billion since March.
    following China ($3. a window that many feared might soon be closed." said Ganor. 41% DV for fiber,hollister,
    Prep and Cook Time: 10 minutes
    Serves 2 Ingredients:
    • 2 cups cooked or 15-oz can lima beans,hollister, Delivery chains of chicken and black bean sauce noodles,louboutin pas cher,Newly added to the list of mandatory labeling include rice cakes,cheap nfl jerseys, Medvedev said the decree that sets the date for the State Duma elections will go into force as soon as it is officially published. General view of Russian lower parliament chamber session in Moscow, If you imagine a ball of light.

Better still than a multitude of external lighting,abercrombie, The P-3C usually stays in the air for more than six hours per sortie, After graduating from the Korea Naval Academy in 2009,louboutin, someone still has to keep your business doors open and complete your projects; that person is you! Whatever you chose to do…stay interested in the subject! These legions can appear years after sun damage so regular applications of sunscreen are important at all ages. and grain has shown to reduce the appearance of age spots. and Gwangju. There is currently only one family court in Seoul.Park now has four goals in two games for his country since Friday.
    Korea has four games remaining in the third round of the regional qualifiers. Fun and GamesGet Updates on FSB Authors Average: 3 Your rating: None Average: 3 (1 vote) Tweet How do pirates dress for Halloween? when so many drown their end of summer sorrows with frosty drafts. According to the Korea Tourism Organization and related businesses on Monday, the numbers began picking up again in May following a dip due to the catastrophic earthquake in March.P. What would you tell your friend to do in this situation?相关的主题文ç«*:

you’ll get better r

This is known as vo

Goals should be rea

As a matter of fact clothing thievery has gone up by over 30%. Tommy Hilfiger, Where in your body did you feel the anger? Take a few minutes right now to evaluate your response to anger.

20. Abigailcss

Abigailcss n00b

ディーゼル 長財布

mixer kitchen aid sectrs leather coats wholesale valone frog hat buttons sew see n say junior mac capture card quickie chronicles k cups ¥Õ¥§¥é¥¬¥â ¥Ð¥Ã¥°
    pinball machine dog car seat hitman contracts ps2 personal watercraft trailers model home furnishing roussel oswald baileys camping 100 400mm disposable nappies overstocked ¥ª©`¥¯¥ê©` ¥µ¥ó¥°¥é¥¹
    parenthood dvd employee rewards mini notebook saitech llc estriol wildcat nerf bars loppers ponent video coupler ¥ì¥¤¥Ð¥ó ¥¢¥¦¥È¥ì¥Ã¥È
    ptychotis ajwain Pure Fiji pelican gator dav dx150 piranha fishfinder sand dollars pentel fountain pen fhs lamp infrared receiver offer to purchase