Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Another Drawing of Me, Better than Ever

Discussion in 'Arts' started by Kyoujin, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Kyoujin

Kyoujin Growls engraved over time

Ello again ze members of thy Forum. Yesterday, I was again banned from the IRC :p, So I tried to pass the time by doing some drawings. Yesterday at night, I looked through my threads and I saw that old drawing of me located <Here>. That drawing was pretty lame, I can tell you that.
    So I decided to make a new, better version of the drawing of me, with clothes I actually have at the moment.
    So here it is, The Drawing of me v2.

Note: My legs does look a little short but its because my jacket goes half-way on my thighs :p, So basically the porportions of the drawing is right.
    And the design on my jacket is Death, just to let you know.

One more thing that bugs me, some people gave me negetive reps on some of my drawings and the comment they gave is that they liked the drawing, please stop that, its pretty annoying as if your trying to decrease my reputation on purpose, yet still liking my drawings.

[​IMG]

Rubylula likes this.
  2. Angel of Game

Angel of Game You want ban?

That's internet for you, lot of haters and liars around in this forum. By the way, good drawing. Keep it up!! :thumb:

3. loladin

loladin Whaddawhore

Sorry to say Mooboy, though this seems WAY out of porportion as far as you go. Where is the feminine side that you always seem to have even though you try to mask it with your dodgy fashion-ware? =P
    And wheres the moobs? Doesn't seem too in proportion imo. Try a realistic one next, plx. ^^

4. mrmystic

mrmystic MoreAkwardthanaJewateastr

That's awesome man. You've got an eye for shading, and the background is just awesome. A style all it's own. Yeah, the legs are a little short, but not too many people have this level of talent/style. Keep it up!

5. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

I'm really tempted to do a doodle of moob-boy (complete with moobs) but I really can't find the time. Oh wait...

6. Nollog

Nollog n00b

One of those negative rep but positive comments was me.
    You said you wished people would rep you, just didn't say which way, so I had some fun. :D

As I said before, you draw fantastically well.
    My advice for all the people picking on you here is to report them, because they're surely breaking a rule or two by "e-bullying" you.
    Terms like "moob boy" are funny for them, but are indeed derogatory.
    Stick to the rules and make sure they do, and either you show up the people who are abusing their power here, or you make them stop.
    Win-win, imo. :D

7. Angel of Game

Angel of Game You want ban?

*off topic*
    Umm...Doesn't that a bad thing to do? XD
    But sometimes i feel there will be a nice guy with bad rep, i hope that wouldn't happen.
    *off topic*

How about draw your families or friends? It will be nice. ;)

8. Hyakushiki

Hyakushiki Ouroboros

Wait for it...

There's always room for improvement. Don't get me wrong; it's not good, nor is it bad, either. It can, however, be improved to a degree. All I can say is, to keep at it.

9. Nicholasdude

Nicholasdude Banned

wtf are you talking about? it looks great

10. Rubylula

It's a pet-name.
    Suck on THAT.

Get rid of the "ME" bit.
    You remind me of someone... Can't think who though...

11. kenny_mccormick

kenny_mccormick Jeeziz!

What were you saying about proportion?

12. Dantos

Dantos ¦)

Title???

So that's you, when you're older???
    Cool!

13. NoE

NoE Pride ♥

my fav bit on that drawing is the detail on your converse, nice:thumb:also i love the way your standing.

14. Mr. Buttapple

Mr. Buttapple Sell by Date, 9/01/2010

meep? is that a mini guy stuck in a box! and some strange letters M E ! i wonder what that stands for? Can i see halfway through the wall? i must have X-Ray vision!

awesome drawing! you got the textures right aswell though you jeans seem "puffy" lol the face doesnt really go well with the outfit though lolz... (if you know what i mean wink wink)

15. sk8ernicky

sk8ernicky The best of the best

Legs a bit short though i love it!! you are really a good artist!! ( I m not lying)

16. DarkStar

DarkStar Banned

I might be the only one to have noticed but YOU FORGOT YOUR FU/88ING HAND!!!

17. Colt

Colt The World Is Yours

Can't you see he's playing pocket pool :p, but on a serious note are your hands really that small? :p

DarkStar likes this.
  18. Rubylula

And you know what they say about small hands. ;]

Small gloves right? :p

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
  19. Fire-Fly

Fire-Fly Valued by Funny-Games

No...Please elaborate

20. danielred45

danielred45 Marine Phreak

Omg

No offence dude but for the longest time I thought you were a girl plz don't get mad it's just your avatar makes it seem that way.

PS: good drawing though really amazing.