Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Anti-virus?

Discussion in 'Computer Help Room' started by aseraser122, Dec 16, 2009.

1. brenden96

brenden96 Gaming Maniac

lol. Anti-virus? Allow me to teach everyone something: Anti-Virus scanners, Are virusses. I have no virus scanner and I'm safer than everyone with Avast or Norton or whatever the heck. (Norton sucks balls don't take it ever)

2. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

I am willing to bet my car that your computer is full of viruses. Why? I used to think like that as well, 10 years ago. But I went with my hard drive at a friend and when he connected to my hard drive his anti virus went crazy....my hdd was full of viruses.

Also, mind me asking who exactly told you that an anti virus is a virus?

3. tedinves

tedinves n00b

Avira AntiVir Personal protects you from viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, adware, and various other kinds of malware, making it a fully functional antimalware tool and certainly one of the best free antivirus programs.

4. Alden

Alden n00b

MIS - Microsoft Security Essentials is one of the best antivirus software for windows.....

5. GeoffRabone

GeoffRabone n00b

Which anti virus are you using?

And I didn't get any virus alert on this website, it seems to be absolutely clean as by today.

6. BengiQueen

BengiQueen n00b

No, it was super clear…:)

7. HarryCave

HarryCave n00b

I didn't get any virus/malware alert on this website. Which anti virus program do you have?

If sometimes you feel your anti virus has detected some innocent file as virus (often referred to as false positive), you can check that file (if you want) with virustotal dot com (remove spaces)

8. JamieHow

JamieHow n00b

As most of the members said, I also did not get any virus or malware alert from this website. It seems to be safe!