Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Any cheats

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii' started by Tazmania silver, Nov 16, 2008.

1. hazz any 1 got cheats 4 =mario charged fotball= star wars the complete saga= or =mario kart wii=????????????????????????????????????????????
    pleaz tell me:D

2. TheLostBoys

TheLostBoys Hardcore Rater

Gamewinners

All on wii go on this site Gamewinners click cheat codes find the console nome get the first letter or number of the game and click it and it will give you games that have cheats or guides and tips and stuff:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2009
  3. sergio_23

sergio_23 n00b

cheat

:guns::ass: one is on wii sports when playing tennis while it loads press1 and 2:coolgleam:

4. funny411

funny411 did you ever wonder.....

cheats??

i gota cheat. go on wii tennis and press 1 and 2 and see what happens!!!:roftl::roftl: soo funny!

5. Wazza2k7

Wazza2k7 n00b

i dont need cheats for those games lol

6. sk8ernicky

sk8ernicky The best of the best

Im gettin the wii for my B day, but i will tell u when i get those games......... i like to post....... although for no reason :)

7. K-DOGZZ

K-DOGZZ OMFG

cheats for mario kart wii

go to cheatcc.com/wii and click M and scroll down to mario kart, it will show how to unlock everything and how dodge most weapons and special boosts. good luck

8. soopatroopa316

soopatroopa316 the toxic legacy

i've got 1, on mario kart, when it counts down from three, accelorate on 2 and u get a boost.:thumb:

9. Polar9793

Polar9793 mmm... yogurt

Nintendo doesnt put legit cheats in their games, but they do enjoy many hints and such. Just look for things out of the ordinary in games like new super mario bros wii. Once you get how to find fake walls and such, its very easy.

10. Simsy

Simsy Guest

Cheats

Just search all over the internet,, you should have some luck in the end

11. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

If someone has black ops for the wii, give me your ally code, join my clan, then recive modded classes, money, prestige etc...

12. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

But if you want n00b hacks go to cheat sites or something...