Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

any good hacks for the wii console

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii' started by lifelikenoother, Oct 31, 2008.

1. hey guys! I'm not asking for cheats/hacks for nintendo wii games, I'm asking if any1 has any cool hacks for the console itself.

So far I've got:

hacking the wii to run java on it
    hacking the wii to get things off the shop channel for free
    hacking the wii to have a multicoloured theme etc

any1 got any other good ones?

if so plz share :thumb:

2. Clint_derby_fc

Clint_derby_fc Back, hopefully for good.

On my old wii i was able to put music on it from the photo channel and somehow change the theme to a picture of me.
    I cant remember how now but, it was a long time ago i had my wii.
    Since then i've bought a new one which is hack clean

3. Adadad

Adadad n00b

well you can run 'gct files using ocarina, ghecko 1.6 etc. so that you can hack certain games, like finish in less than 1 sec on mario kart, infinite items on mariokart. etc.

4. UNSC-Scarface

UNSC-Scarface 117

how do u hack the wii 2 get the multicoloured theme? im getting the wii 4 christmas and it wud b cool to change the colours, it isnt hard is it?

5. Wazza2k7

Wazza2k7 n00b

yeh how u change theme? plz tell

6. lewismarley

lewismarley n00b

Free shopping?

How do you hack the Wii so that you can get things on the shopping channel for free
    coz i realy want the internet channel lol :roftl::):D:thumb:

7. Adadad

Adadad n00b

Homebrew

Now all of you asking this question i will answer it with a simple google message, just oogle wii homebrew/ wii homebrew channel, it is hard and it may brick ur wii, i have done it but i can't be held responsible if you brick ur wiii, i had to put that in for legal reasons.

8. Darrkness

Darrkness S-Ranked Strider

i got wii fit recently but my girl put the updates on my system when i wasn't home so i had to download homebrew and put it in my wii today to be able to continue playing my import games. guess i have a useless Freeloader disc now.

9. Aw0uk

Aw0uk n00b

LOl wat does brick mean like E.g "U Brick ur wii" ? (\__/)

Chaossama edit note: Keep such bunnies and bears to the signature and not the actual post

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
  10. Darrkness

11. drypopsyEurop

drypopsyEurop n00b

focus tv

I have been considering switching from cable tv to another service like satellite. I know there at a lot of options out there and wanted some advice on what I should look for or purchase. It's sad, but I am spending about 125 dollars a month on my tv service and I am getting less than 70 channels. I would love more channels, hd television, and a tivo/tv recording box. Any ideas or suggestions would be helpful.

12. jbarnes2009

jbarnes2009 ~FPV4LIFE~

How do u hack the wii to get free stuff of the shop channel and how do u change the theme

13. epicbunny71609

epicbunny71609 ladiesman217

Just play normally. Hacks ruin the fun of the game.

14. FunnyBones

FunnyBones n00b

Hacks for the wii console...

I would suggest you to play your normal game and enjoy it. I would not dream of ruining the joy by hacking. ;)

15. Darrkness

not necessarily, by "hacking" my US wii i can now also enjoy many games from Japan and Europe that will never come out in my country. i can now also play some very fun "user created" homebrew games. some of which become popular enough to become retail games. and themes don't "ruin" anything. it's just another level of personal customization.

16. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Don't hack the Wii , it's just going to ruin it.

17. Georgetown

Georgetown n00b

car accident lawyer Austin

I want to learn, how to hack? Help me ...........

18. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

Listen up n00bs, if you want to hack, try looking on youtube, or pm me if you already have the homebrew channel and ill get you some hacks.... BLACK OPS WII only please, no other games there unworthy of hacks.. Also guys that say "dont hack", 80% of the time they say that is because they dont know how to or jest get there Λss kicked by someone that does hack., and the other 20% if because they messed up in the proccess... (Im not pointing fingers.)

§6th best hacker on Black Ops Wii (Not bs, its true..)§

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013