Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Any1 think its hard to find your dream girl ??

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Simsy, May 29, 2012.

1. Simsy

Simsy Guest

I have notice that trying to pick the best, nicest looking girl has seemed to be quite a challenge,,

Its usually that you always want some girl who u think that you never can get and always end up with a girl who is nothing like her

I find that its best to go for the not so good looking ones as they seem to have the best personality as they dont love themselves

What do u go for ?? LoL

2. uhh12345

uhh12345 lost

uhh

women of my dreams i dont sleep so i cant find her. but its not theres so many fucking females out there we roadtrip nd we find her lol

3. Simsy

Simsy Guest

LoL I forgot u dont sleep dude :) You could always "day dream" haha,, We must go on a mission to find this Bitch !!!

4. Seayagte

Seayagte Will suck/be fucked 4free

Use your dick

God gave us an ability in our dicks saying this is the girl, use your eyes your ears and your heart, with your other sense (only for men) dickpower! Hold on to God, stay strong, and you will find the one that is the same of your heart. Good luck ^_^

5. Atlanta

Atlanta Guest

its not theres so many fucking females out there we roadtrip nd we find her lol

6. Simsy

Simsy Guest

Well yeah there is Millions of Girls out of there but what Im saying is there is always someone you have a crush on that you think to yourself you will never be able to have them,, Or you dont have the courage to ask them out,,,

Another thing is that you can sometimes become so close to that person that you dont see them as a girlfriend/boyfriend but as a best friend instead,.,, I think this is the worst case as they see you as "just friends" but really you want more than that.....

7. Simsy

Simsy Guest

Hit the nail on the head !!!

That is exactly how they act... I just want a girl with a nice personality and 1 who I can trust :D

8. uhh12345

uhh12345 lost

lmao yes we find her nd ik how u feel bro its all gud cuz she wants to play hide nd seek so lets go look for her lol

9. Simsy

Simsy Guest

One updsibu

Im always up for hide and seek Bro lmao 1 day we will meet,,, And that will be the day we take control of these bitches !!!!

10. uhh12345

uhh12345 lost

yee

lmao yes we will we go take over the uk lmao

11. kenzleigh

kenzleigh kenzleigh

i know

are you a girl or a boy
    :)

12. 0100100001001001

0100100001001001 Future cam slave???

All girls play mind games. It gets really tough when they bring their other female friends in on it. Dont know if what is being said is true, or not. The only way i have found to learn the truth is to play along but not commit. Eventually they slip up and another piece of truth falls into place. The only problem is by then the girl decides to go after a different guy. I refuse to be made the fool, so i will remain single until a truly trustworthy girl appears, then simultaneously hell will freeze over.

13. PicklesTheCat

PicklesTheCat Working and no fun >_

the reason why it's called a dream
    lets say a dream is a goal to look for example dream girl would be a person who makes me happy^_^

14. Superbeaner189

Superbeaner189 Female Whore

I just fuck whoever I can.

15. No Vacancies

No Vacancies Middle fingers up

That's because you are a desperate pervert who doesn't know how to get a girl.

16. Kosame

Kosame Mistress

Oh, please. Spare us all the lectures you hypocrite.

17. Lovely.Lew

Lovely.Lew Here to save your life.

I desperately am trying to find my Mr. Right. But all the guys I spend my time on turn out crazy.

18. Kosame

Kosame Mistress

I can be your Mr. Right.

19. nik got a big young dik

nik got a big young dik m for f c2c sex chat

Dunno about women of dreams , but women online for c2c definitely !!
    xxman330 if you want to make it simpler :3 (girls)

20. I, myself, strive for the unattainable. Girls that don't want to get with me or are not interested are my usual prey. No feeling quite like the satisfaction of making someone who hates you fall in love with you. And I've done so, a record, 6 times, to date. That said, I've already found my dream girl. She is everything i look for in the female species. (I.E. Me)
    She and i currently are BFWB (best friends with benefits) because a girl like this... Well... She's the perfect girl AND the perfect friend. This way, its perfect for both of us.