Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Anyone up for Street Fighter X Teken?

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by rhcpwolf, Nov 17, 2011.

1. rhcpwolf

rhcpwolf Good dog lovin'

:coolgleam:Soon, in 2012, March.......Street Fighter X Tekken will take the stand!

Get ready for AWESOMENESS!

2. Simsy

Simsy Guest

Tekken is great and also streetfighter is great put them but them together to get AWSOMENESS

3. schichtplanung

schichtplanung n00b

i love street fighter!!! :)

4. stonecoldst

stonecoldst n00b

:bann::bann::bann::bann::bann:
    i don' thing so

5. The Love Tiger

The Love Tiger Leaved FG

Street Fighter is awesome & its reall Old School :coolgleam: .

Search for the Street Fighter 2 animated movie on youtube. Its pretty nice, specially if you like SF

Tekken is just a kids game, compared to Street Fighter & they should not make a combined game

6. Denniser

Denniser n00b

well this is one of the most popular games and really interesting one , really love street fighting on this game , it is also one of my favorite game and love to play it even playing it almost for more than five years , this game is really amazing one and has good moves which makes it more interesting .

7. Trevoren

Trevoren n00b

I have not tried this game but I am very enthusiastic to play as it involves tagging the name of players in the game. It also involves fighting.This game is designed in such a way that it consists of 2D and 3D elements and providing a fresh start for the gamers

8. Matherenn

Matherenn n00b

This is one of the interesting game so far and it is also adventurous while playing. It is back once more with the latest version. Believe me it's so interesting that you won't feel like leaving it.

9. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Now them games , are awesome. 8)

10. Unsleeping Virus

Unsleeping Virus Hiding from me? Cowards.

Actually, Street Fighter x Tekken is NOT for Tekken fans. They essentially ruined all the Tekken mechanics and took characters from the game to put completely into the Street Fighter universe.

In MY OPINION, the game is horrible. They used the standard 2D, side-scroll set up from most of Street Fighter instead of the 3D, 6-way movement of Street Fighter Alpha. If they had used the Alpha-style movement system, this game would have been ok. Not great, but ok.