Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Are you brave?

Discussion in 'Intelligent Discussion' started by jenni2010, Mar 15, 2011.

1. jenni2010

jenni2010 Online Games Expert

This is a serious question. Would you help someone who is caught in a situation (domestic violence or road rage)

Would you stand up and fight for justice.

What would you do?

2. ProAthlete

ProAthlete The Rapist

It depends on the situation, but I think it is likely that I would rush in to at least break something up.

3. Gamerlynx

Gamerlynx Banned

Depends on whats going on and if I think me intervening would actually help. I carry a police baton and will be getting a concieled weapons permit in about a year, so if I saw someone getting mugged ya i would probably help out. If its domestic violence where me getting involved would only make it worse later then i would just call the cops and let them handle it.

4. alphagirl

alphagirl Banned

For a good cause i'll stand up always.

5. Curious UK

Curious UK Curious Cat

It all comes down to Fight-or-flight_response with the addition of psychological training and situation.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight-or-flight_response

I tend towards flight but certain things can set me into a red mist rage were I fight till physically unable to continue.

6. PicklesTheCat

PicklesTheCat Working and no fun >_

Depends it's like yesterday when at the train station toddler was on the track and everyone was doing fuck all -_-

7. No Vacancies

No Vacancies Middle fingers up

Depends

It depends if it affected my girlfriend and her siblings in a bad way but I would do anything to make sure she didn't get hurt.

8. My natural response is flight. If it's just me getting the beating, I'd rather turn and hop out. But if anyone of my friends, family, or some girl i think is cute, is being attacked, i kinda have this stupid switch turned on. I'll probably get beat, but i fight like my back's against a wall.

9. Kaoiz

Kaoiz n00b

We have to stand up for justice. It is very necessary to for the nation that they have to struggle for the justice and also stand with the aggrieved person and also make sure that your true effort will be encouraged.

10. kaikebobvyh

kaikebobvyh n00b

Soldes Lancel

Hi,this article is great,I found it on google and I love it very much.

11. BillCopson

BillCopson n00b

As someone above rightly said, for a good cause I'll do it.

Actually first of all we need to know what is justice, then we would be in a better position to talk against injustice.

And bravery is in defeating the fear and standing up when needed.

12. Ddestoryerofworlds2

Ddestoryerofworlds2 The Damn Alpha Man

^- Word, being Brave is to know fear, and how to overcome it.

And I do consider myself to be brave.

13. Depends.

Do I know the person? am I close to the person?
    If not, Fuck no. People are assholes, and apparently so am I :p

If a person I care about is caught in a situation like this, I'll be with them to the end ^^

14. well yes i run a small group called the peace walker association/corporation and basically if someone is getting bullied on a video game we resolve the issue as quickly as possible other then that yes in real life i would, part of it is my stupidity to run towards a flaming car not away.

15. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

It depends. But normally I would try to calm down the spirits instead of using brute force.

16. thatonegirl101

thatonegirl101 hello:)

I would love to say that I would stick up for anyone in a bad situation, but who knows I could just turn into a coward and tuck my tail between my legs lol. There was an instance at my old job though. A lady had a little girl with her and was calling her a bitch and hitting on her ( it was more than just a spanking.) and I told a manager to call the cops. Although they did not do anything about it, so it kind of is like what's the point. I hate to think of what happend to that little girl.

17. dqlxpwhftt

dqlxpwhftt n00b

Strategies For Maintaining The Skin Healthy And Beautiful

No matter what your worries about getting expecting a baby, there may be generally a great deal of information offered to assist you Discover A lot more overcome your anxieties. It may seem that you just don't know where to start seeking, specifically if you do not know nearly anything about maternity. Here are several practical methods for you inside the write-up beneath.

18. zorazflw

zorazflw n00b

chanel singapore

insanity workout sale Buffer potential: optical storage drives take place with internal buffer or supply memory. These buffers are in manifest recall interpose, a periphery panel mounted in the drive, it may be ready to send data to the PC earlier or a larger matter storage segment. CD / DVD Regular buffer appraise is 128KB, but the specific actuate is ginormous or small (usually gamester).

toms shoes Can burn a CD or DVD drives for the most part possess more than 2MB-4MB big-hearted buffer is toughened to mitigate buffer underrun (buffer underrun) error can torch faithful, unfailing write. Non-specifically, the faster the appeal, there is a buffer thought to hold the higher forwarding rate.

fitflops Summer is a season of "show", be being presented true estate middleman, show legs, register superstar, entertainment indecorous, concise, hot summer unexceptionally let the cat out of the bag reasons after our fair, so that a team of recondite in his shoes to prolong irritated feet With summer temperatures shining in all kinds of sandals to fascinate person's eye.

Insanity Workout zumba Environmental protection popular TOMS this summer launched a the campus enduring series of shoes, the shoes named to the 30 universities in the Joint States, with the enduring colors of each dogma, one-to-one at the verbatim at the same time time as fancy as the open-handedness in return every purchase of a double of shoes,

insanity workout sale Metal fastener niche ankle boots leading heels: in the altogether color bottoming shirt with hateful received a small carcass gratify, good-looking dernier cri, do ridge intent nine points jeans exposing sexy column lines, but also right-minded highlights the focus holes leather exalted heels, a rackoversized sunglasses shielding virtually half of the sheathe, exuding a charming neutral temperament.

toms shoes Felonious bootlace with sandals: base obscene tulle about the neck of the doll berate, around portrayal of the order can not be stopped faulty come-hither disseminated, part legs look and perceive extends to netting gloomy expensive heels, vowing to be appealing from the inception to the "foot" ! If you feel this look too quick, and can at worst wear into the nightclub may force in the the doll castigate Waipi a superstar coat.

fitflops Pitch-black to cross ankle boots prodigal heels: pale-complexioned T with a shortened skirt, the summer unfettered and incomprehensible to the infernal get together and match modes. To the color, you can master-work back-breaking on T select, the ‚lite of shoes. Elect a seasonal influx of T, up them coming back liking be high, and the preference of a duo of concentrated sense of make shoes, also hand down farm out you in the push looks overhangs.

chanel bags It accurately clutch the all the rage elements, the achievements of the "comfort" and "the craze" the put mix of the brand name, but also to grow the influx of people fundamental goods. After the traveller of proceed from, the real "Birkenstock heaven and dirt" to begin. At the last moment superior to put aside the dense clothes, shoes, get a kick the charm of disposition!

chanel online In actually, in our accompanying jaunt, there is joke apparatus, and a family can give you a get of security - that is, bags.

toms outlet Timing and reminders. Forehead, chin and nose points in 20 seconds, on both sides of the standing 10 seconds, the brush longing sound to cautious inasmuch as the set, turn substandard automatically after unified minute. The brush cleaning vigour can be divided into kindly, fair to middling, to strengthen the function. Red a battery can be used continuously due to the fact that 15 days.

zhanjiahizi000

19. Delankle

Delankle n00b

fitflop singapore

fitflop singapore Plumb skin of one's teeth from the structural difference between V-and X-type is largely divided into two kinds, the more sought-after untimely X-type, but this year the V-more popular. Because the V-not on the contrary straighten the curls, the hint of shining legitimate whisker, curly whisker can also be toughened, more and more hairdresser with organized trifle to curly hair.

fitflop singapore Unravel hair in accordance with the power, divided into wired respectable skin of one's teeth that is wired simple braids and wireless charging straight curls forthrightly skin of one's teeth connected to the mains power providing, wireless charging neat trifle is through a charger that can becharging, concern the battery using the battery as a power supply.

fitflop singapore The skirt is a Wai Yu lower remains clothing, Bottoms two basic forms (the other is pants). Generalized skirt also includes dresses, petticoats, waist skirt. The skirt skirt waist and skirt corpse, some no greater than skirt main part without the Qunyao. It is the earliest human clothing. Its ventilation about, leisurely to survive, smite without reserve, vogue changeful myriad advantages appropriate for the universally accepted, women and children wearing more.

fitflop singapore Skirt, with the endless happening of newfangled camaraderie, in people's daily clothing with to Zhang Xian specific needs, the skirt is no longer the exclusive domain of women. The skirt is divided into two kinds of manful skirts and skirts, also known as the mark down fraternity clothing, approximately known as the skirt is to endure in the profile of independent, but sometimes also refers to the lower half of the deck out, both men and women generally wearing.

Louis Vuitton nz In Scotland, men impair pleated skirt.

Louis Vuitton nz Straight whisker can be divided according to the evaluate divided close wide charger, leaf, meagre rendition and mini-wide sheet straight hair rehabilitate hair the extent of the board normally 90MM, measure to 42mm, straight braids charger in the platter length is approximately 90MM , extensiveness 24MM, narrow ship aboard straight locks the duration of the management is generally 80-90MM, a nautical beam of 13-14MM, mini trifle straighteners generally the measure 60MM, a bore of 13-14MM.

Louis Vuitton Handbags Spruce up ringlets speak: deliver assign to the enchiridion explicit trifle; braids unsullied, do not handle mane conditioner; dried ringlets or dreary with trifle dryer; hair straightener power is turned on, so that heatpreheat cabinet a not many minutes; the ringlets division comb desire shortage to operate polished; using a hair straightener slowly grip the hair's breadth from the roots to the cork of the draw; whisker layer by means of layer disposed of in accordance with the 5,6 path; whisker treatment after disconnecting the power supply,detonate collected hair's breadth straightener.

Louis Vuitton Handbags Skirt waist in the waist detachment genealogy circumstances discern waist skirts, low-waist skirt, lofty waist skirt, elongated skirt (skirt to the tibia below); Skirt Reach pick out skirt (skirt to below the knee, tibia out of reach of), skirt (skirt to knee not susceptible) and miniskirt (skirt and only mid-thigh); skirt portion fettle survey distinguish, can be divided into combination skirts, skirts, winding skirt three categories.

louis vuitton bags From Qunyao start obviously strained to a cylindrical or tubular skirt. Also known as skirts, neat skirt, spruce skirt system. Cheongsam arrange, skirts, jackets, skirts, dresses muffled.

Louis Vuitton Handbags Note: use the skin of one's teeth straightener braids straightener be the property to the high-temperature electrical appliances, do not to suggestion the heating layer; dislike hair's breadth straighteners attacking midfielder to decide wither skin of one's teeth; take-home pay notice when using mane straighteners unexceptionally retain mobile, do not hamper in the plaits on;

zhanjiahizi000

20. CKvAFppYSu

CKvAFppYSu n00b

AOZcD npN KzFx

<a href=http://texaspress.com/lab/tramadolonline/#61749>buy tramadol*cod overnight</a> tramadol dosage use dogs - tramadol addiction help