Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Assassin R.P.

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by PaxtonFettel, Aug 11, 2009.

1. PaxtonFettel

PaxtonFettel He deserved to die...

My famous R.P. is now back. You may continue your story from the very old thread or start a new one.

Create you own assassin story, it can be in any area on earth. Only use modern time, and no attacking other characters. You can use the same weapons or change them for each different mission.

Roles:
    Hitman - Hired by Clients
    Assassin - Hired by Clients and kills for fun
    Informer - Gives information to Hitmen and Assassins (No killing)
    Client - Person to hire Hitmen and Assassins (No killing)

Name: Lucas Kane
    Role: Hitman
    Primary: N/A
    Secondary: .45 'Baller' Surpressed/Silenced
    Melee: Fiber Wire

I went up to the door of the hotel and entered. Fancy place, but I'm not here for sleep or rest, I'm here for a job. I walk over to guest registration and ask if a man named "Marcus Freeman" has registered.
    "Yes, sir. Is he expecting you?"
    "No."
    "I'm sorry sir, but for secruity I can't allow you to..."
    I flash a hundred dollar bill.
    "He's in room 210."
    I head for the lift and enter.
    "Good evening, sir. Floor?"
    "Two." I answer.
    A moment later I am there. I tip the lift boy and exit. Room three, six, ten. I have found my mark. I check to make sure nobody is looking or coming and open the door with a simple lock pick. I enter the room quietly and close the door, then draw my weapon. I can hear humming in the bathroom. I hide in a closet. The man that comes out is Freeman, an acused child murderer from three years ago. They never found enough evidence to charge him, even after another child was found dead the day after his release. He sits in a chair and flips through a magizine. I quietly exit the closet and walk behind him. He doesn't know I'm here and I raise the silver surpressor to the back of his head. He gasps and I squeeze. Blood and brains splatter on the telivison infront of us. He slumps to the floor, a red pool begins to form around his head. I leave his room, head for the lift and leave the hotel. I'd say it would be twenty minutes before he is found.

2. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

Name: Domino
    Role:Assassin
    Primary:Silenced 32.caliber sniper rifle
    Secondary:10 smoke and flash grenades
    Melee:Throwing knives and Nun-Chuks

I went to the nearby pub to meet my client.I sat down beside him wearing a disguise so not to be noticed by the police men having a drink.My client say before I tells you anything you prove yourself.....kill that drunk guy with a throwing knife to prove you are an assassin.I do what he says and quickly bled back into the crowd to not arouse suspition.okey okey so you are the person i hired.your mission briefing is in this suitcase.
    I of course go home and read the mission papers.I say to myself 'hmmm its just like last time kill a high ranked politition.I set out for my destination by using my lambourgini from the last mission(it was a reward).I didnt know how heavily guarded he was or how i was to kill him but id soon find out.:coolgleam:

3. vortex4000

vortex4000 Viva la Vortex.

Name: White Tiger
    Role: Assassin
    Primary: Dragonov Tiger-Ver .03 wt PSO-1 M2 Scope, Silencer. Dual Golden Deagles wt Bayonet on Silencers, Opt. Scope, Opt. Laser Sight.
    Secondary: Wrist-Blade
    Melee: Combat Switch Blade and Fibrewire

He begs for his life as I stand over him. He pleads. This is good, I feed off of this. I make him beg one more time before launching a bullet into his head, making half of it explode in a small click on my silencer. I return back to base with the blood of my victim in a vial, as proof.

Postin' more whence I get home.

4. PaxtonFettel

Name: Lucas Kane
    Role: Hitman
    Primary: N/A
    Secondary: .45 'Baller' Surpressed/Silenced
    Melee: Fiber Wire

Smooth and silent, just how I like it. No noise, no witnesses. I couldn't relax yet, I still have another objective, Freeman's partner John Bane. Like Marcus, he too was found inocent. I'm at the Golden Pheinox Chinese resturant. Bane always at lunch here every Tuesday. I take a table right across from him. He doesn't susspect anything. After fifteen minutes of waiting he got up and headed for the restroom. I follow. I wait outside the stall for him to exit. I withdraw my Fiber Wire and wrap it around his throat. He gasps for air as his eyes widen and I pull harder on the cord. The only trouble is is that we are in clear view of everyone if the door opens. After a fourty second struggle he goes limp. I drag him into the stall and shut the door. I leave money on the table for the bill and leave. My mission was now complete, I could collect my fee.

5. skaternicky

skaternicky Gamer 4 life

Name: Anonymous
    Role: Informer
    Primary weopen: Desert Eagle with silencer tube ( hidden in ankle section)
    Secondary: N/A
    Melee: Pocket knife

It was about 3 in the morning, I went out of my house and into my piano black ferrari. I needed to meet with a hitman at the train-station. As i drove, i touched my hidden desert eagle which i use for emergencys only and felt the pocket knife near my hip. I had some valuable information about a victim that some hitman or assasian wanted to know. As I parked my ferrari, the place was empty, everything pitch dark and the place smelled like the sewer. I saw a strange figure pass from behind me. Standing near a lamp-post i saw the hitman. The man was.....

6. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

Name: Blade (known only as this)
    Backround: Not much is known about him.
    Primary: Sniper with a rare scope.
    Secondary: Twin Deagles
    Melee: 1 Large Knife and 1 Small knife

"Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock." I say in my head.
    I have been following this guy for a while. He killed my family. Sucre Cronk is his name. He is a Mob Boss who killed my family when i was 6. I have been waiting for this moment ever since. I have been studying him. Every morning he goes out onto his balcony to look at the rising sun. He luves on the 23rd floor of a high rise apartment. I am going to put a bullet straight in his head.

There he is. I line my sniper up. I looked down the scope and position in on his head. I am just about to pull the trigger when a bullet flys past me. In shock I pull the trigger but it misses because i change my aim in shock. I look behind me. There are two men in suits with hand guns staring at me.
    "You will pay for trying to kill him" One of them says as they aim there guns at me.
    " Ok before you shoot me let me tell you something" I say to them.
    I put my hands behind me and pull out my deagles.
    I roll to the left and shoot. I get one of them in the head. I shoot again and get the remaining one in the arm. He goes and hides. He grabs his phone out and calls in back up.
    I have to move.

7. skaternicky

skaternicky Gamer 4 life

Name: Anonymous
    Role: Informer
    Primary weopen: Desert Eagle with silencer tube ( hidden in ankle section)
    Secondary: N/A
    Melee: Pocket knife

I was waiting near a lamp-post when I heard gunshots. I looked up in a balcony and I could see a guy running with a sniper in his hand. I rushed up to the stairs that lead to the balcony and I saw him coming down. He shot at me and the bullet passed just 2 cm away from my neck. " Relax." I whispered to him as I dragged him under the staircase. "What's going on?"

8. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

Name: Blade (known only as this)
    Backround: Not much is known about him.
    Primary: Sniper with a rare scope.
    Secondary: Twin Deagles
    Melee: 1 Large Knife and 1 Small knife

"How about no" I laugh at her. I push her down. I sprint away. I see my motorbike up head and I have to get to it before reinforcements come. The girl from before gives chase.

9. Blowpop

Blowpop Well oiled broken machine

wetwork

Name: Mos (Real name hidden under the official secrets act)
    Background: Former Royal Marine Commando, Gained entry to the SBS after Completion of sniper training and SBS selection 2 years ago.
    Primary weapon: Camouflaged L96A1 W/ built in flash and sound suppressor
    Scondary Weapon: Sig Sauer P226 W/ flashlight and sound suppressor
    Melee: Combat Knife

Footsteps ring out in the night. As the guards continue to move about the bunker the moon shines out in the cloudless night and reflects on the dew coated grass, the same grass we had to crawl through 3 nights ago to get into position, the same dew that fell from me as if it had been sweat. I had been in what must have once housed offices for what felt like an eternity, lying on the cold floor, the floor wasn't the only thing that was cold though, I was cold, The air was cold and the body not a metre from my shoulder was cold. I had 2 things to keep me company in this building that was a shadow of its former shelf, the voice in my head and Silence. Silence was my spotter, he was a cold individual in warm weather, but in this cold, the air around him could have frozen.

My ear played 2 notes, 2 keys from a microphone around Silences neck, the signal for target approaching, our target, our mission.
    "Target sighted, 3rd vehicle, drivers side, rear seat" the voice in my eye rasped, my operator, a operations officer safe within Whitehall, back in London, watching everything from a satellite in orbit watching the bunker.
    "3 kilometres until target reaches bunker, hold fire until target confirmed and kill order authorised"

I Tracked my scope along the road from the target car to the bunker and back to the target car, 3km of road between me, her and a kill shot. I can wait for that, what's another 6 minutes after 3 days of waiting, besides, I'm good at waiting.

10. Dr Tourettes

Dr Tourettes n00b

Name: The Shadow (known only as this, can choose to release name)
    Background: Was in the army special forces and SWAT Teams. Continued on in life as a sharpshooter and started training with blades. (note: practiced Parkour as a kid)
    Primary weapon: M4 Custom automatic rifle (not sniper rifle)
    Scondary Weapon: Dual automatic silenced 9mm
    Melee: Two small katana like blades

I was wandering around at night, just looking for my contact target. i see him leaning against a pole. i hear a movement i look left and see someone running at me. i pull out my blades and make a cut along his legs as he runs past me and falls over. i kneel down on the guy as he rolls over and i say "what are you doing here?" to which he replies " you have your contact" and motions to where the other guy was standing, id nearly forgotten about him, so i say" hey buddy!" he looks at me and i shoot him once in the heart. the the guy on the ground continues. "and i have my contacts" and stabs me in my lower left leg. "AAARGGH!" i scream and then shoot him once in the head. now that ive gotten rid of him i need to find someone to help me. i cant go to the hospital because i would get arrested and have my weapons stolen. i need to find the place where i was trained as an assasin and someone there can stitch me up. now i really wish that my partner hadnt died 3 months ago from someone ordering a hit on him. but i cant think of that now, i need to find the assasins guild... but no, i feel tired and i kno that if i fall asleep i will probably die. so i drag myself into my car lock the doors and hide the keys outside the car where only a true assasin could find them then i ring the guild. " HELP ME! just track the phone signal th where i am! i need medical attention. and tell whoever your sending that The Shadow needs help! and they'll know what to do!" then the person on the line said something.... but i had blacked out....

11. jcrazy5

jcrazy5 aim, fire, repeat

Name: The Underdog (new to the assassin guild)
    Role:assassin
    Primary:silenced M16 EBR sniper rifle with heartbeat monitor
    Secondary:semi-auto silenced 9mm pistol, medical supplies
    Melee:5 throwing knifes, combat knife

I had just finished my first assassination and got a call from the guild
    "hello?"
    "underdog, your good with wounds aren't ya?
    "yeah why?"
    "the shadow needs help. track his phone"
    "i'm on it"

I got to the shadow who blacked out in the car, the door was locked but i found the keys, they were in a nice hiding place inside an electrical box. I unlocked the door took the knife out of his leg and bandaged the leg up. I drove both of us back to hq just as he woke up
    "Don't worry man your gonna be ok"
    "Who are you?
    "the underdog, joined the guiled yesterday. Pleasure to meet you."
    "why is there a bandadge on my leg"
    "I saved you"
    "thanks. now lets get inside, wouldn't wanna keep anyone waiting would we?"

12. name:saber(nicknamed this cos he loves close combat is high rank in assassins guild)
    role:assassin
    primary:fists(pefers fists)
    secondary:katana(hardly ever uses it)
    long ranged wepon:silenced pistol(only uses in emergancys)

i sat in a dark ally waiting for my cliant.when a car came speeding towards me from behind
    i thought"this counts as an emeragency"so i pulled out my pistol and shot the driver
    i missed and it was seconds away from hitting me when it stopped. my cliant climbed out of the car laughing i began to laugh aswell

13. PaxtonFettel

:locked:

14. Lordskalle

Lordskalle Lordskalle

Name: Flying Eagle ( Master of the newest assassin guild )
    Role: Assassin ( Close Combat )
    Primary: Deagle
    Secondary: Hidden blade under wrist/hand

I Waited Until the bar was empty for Ricard Shill, the man, who had taken my sister away from my family against her will.
    - You need to go now, mr?
    - My name is Hiddle, Frank Hiddle. Now it's time for my revenge! I will take my sisters revenge!
    - Get out of here before i call the police!
    I used my hidden blade and sat i and rested to his throat.
    - Give me one good reason why i shoulden't kill you, right here, right now!
    - Please, let me go, I was sick, really sick at that time, i regret i so much now!
    - That's what you said in the court!
    He had almost got inlocked for life-time, for what he'd done to my sister, but he'd got away...
    I took my Deagle infront of his head with my other arm and said: - Godnight mr. Shill.
    then i shot him in the knee.
    - AAAAAAH!!
    - I will torture you as you did to my sister, except that you used her s*exu*****!
    - Please let me go! I promise i will never do anything bad again!
    - No! This time you'r not getting away!
    Then i shuved my blade throug his throat.

15. im the last thing u see before u die!

name: Angelica Austa (a.k.a the angel)
    age 11
    role assassin (loner)(mercenary)
    Primary: hidden knives or dagger
    secondary: sword (obsidian)

I creep along the roof, i jump onto the next then I hop down silently. I slip through the door and I sneak up on the man. I stab his neck from behind and he crumples instantly. I smile then run out the door, I hop onto and fence and climb the roof. I spend my time running the roofs. I think about how I am the youngest assassin ever and how I never miss.
    -never doubt me_ i mutter under my breath -or it'll be the last thing u do!-:fmad:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2012