Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Bad Company 2 Or MW2?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by WickedUpgrades, Mar 21, 2010.

Battlefield 2 Or MW2?

1. Battlefield Bad . Co 2 Is Epic Winz.

13 vote(s)
    59.1%
  2. MW2 Is much better, you Battlefield Douchebags.

8 vote(s)
    36.4%
  3. I Dont know what your on about.

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  1. WickedUpgrades

WickedUpgrades Gaming Bitch.

They are two amazing sequels. Much improved from their originals.
    But I always go to my Xbox at my dads and cant decide. I Usually go for MW2, Just cause there is more players on it, but Bad Company is so much better. I Had to ask cause I'm stuck between the two.

2. DarkStar

DarkStar Banned

Destruction 2.0 that is all...
    [​IMG]

3. Hyakushiki

Hyakushiki Ouroboros

Wait for it...

BF:BCII for multiplayer, CoD:MW2 for singleplayer.

4. Shonen151

Shonen151 n00b

Have both and have to say BF BC II has these amazing "OMFG" moments lol and i agree with Darkstar, down with campers :3

5. FoxFur

FoxFur FurFag

I like BC2 because I'm more into realistic games. Plus I hate MW2 snipers. Sniping in BC2 actually semi realistic.

6. johnderby

johnderby n00b

Well both games are not really a good player. MW2 is short but sweet, and Bad Company 2 is generic, but fun. So in my opinion, if you want a funny story, Bad Company 2, who wants a short but entertaining story, and MW2. I'm getting a 2 MW Cod course, stupid or not Community, the first was still one of the most exciting I've ever had SP and MP may be chaotic, but still fun.

7. L0useditup

L0useditup Master Of Adhesive

Hmm, I have to say MW2, because of graphics and simply because games on it are more interesting to me (commentaries and such) W/ BFBC2 online if you go outside of a building, you'll get sniped because some sniper had been waiting in a bush for 20 minutes. But if MW2 had BF BC 2 physics engine, w/ Black Ops graphics, quite honestly, it would probably be the best game so far xD

8. lord joey999

lord joey999 Random Watever..

Personally I think I would go for MW2 over Bad Company 2, everyone seems to love camping on Bad Company 2 and if they are in a good squad, its already game over for you. Even with being able to blow their cover there are always plenty more trees and buildings where those came from, not to the mention snipers.. They are everywhere.. As for MW2 I mean its pretty amazing game, sure you have campers, heartbeats and all of that. But playing a few games with your friends, and pulling off a few amazing kills is always a nice adrenaline boost. Also maybe perhaps something that MW2 will also always hold over realistic series, plain mad randomness getting shot through the wall across the map? Always a lul.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2010
  9. ihate908

ihate908 n00b

:guns::violent::crussing::pontiac::beer::arcadefreak::locked::auto::love::trooper::guns::wolfie::stupid::smashfreak::ass::throwup:im more of this type of guy

10. XxFcBxX

XxFcBxX Funny Man

Mw2 izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz the bestttttttttttttttttt

11. dominicjoe

dominicjoe n00b

I think that BC2 is just intolerable, because it relies on a good team and good co-operation, like all the others who play the game is slow as hell and can not ever be able to 1v1 1V2 situation, to say nothing of the situation.

12. SerbianPR0

SerbianPR0 The Serbian Wolf

Battlefield Bad Co. 2 (I think) is better because it takes teamwork, you can't just rambo shit up and kill a whole team by yourself its just not realistic. Though the destructible buildings sucks, nobody does anything anymore just nuking buildings for easy kills and objective score. But the sniping is awesome, if you have a spotter with good assault rifle or S.M.G you can stay in a hide site for a whole game, no deaths.

Bad Co. 2 : 8/10 EPIC but too many n00bs who don't play the game straight up, always using glitches

Modern Warfare 2 : 7/10 its good but too many boosters and little kids who don't cooperate or anything

the real winner here would be Medal of Honor its just THAT awesome ;)

13. DJ Toxik

DJ Toxik Super cool 2 the homeless

MW2 owns BC2 i finks