Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Banned : Why?

Discussion in 'Thread Games' started by Pencil2345, Mar 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. lollypops

lollypops Left

squashy693 iz banned coz he (or she maybe <.< >.>) killed my adopted chinese sexually disturebed gay child. evil person ¬.¬ also u banned me when i didnt even post o_O tht confuzzeled me

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2010
  2. squashy693

squashy693 JReeve

YAY!!! confuzzelnation!!! anywho, lollypops is banned for accusing me of slaughter the precious child, when in fact it was Darrkness. Also you must fix my hand at once, otherwise blahblahblah.

3. Ftlulz

Ftlulz Finally given up..

squashy is banned for not slaughtering children, personally i prefer the method of kidnapping them then punting them into rivers

4. By Reason of Insanity

By Reason of Insanity I accidently your post

Flutz is banned for going into a little bit too much detail about how he likes to Kill Children.....

5. squashy693

squashy693 JReeve

By Reason of Insanity is banned for being vague

6. Ftlulz

Banned for not being solid enough :p

7. [zephyr]

[zephyr] Neo-Maxi Zoom Dweebie

Banned for being an00b.

8. squashy693

squashy693 JReeve

banned for thinking too hard.

9. Ftlulz

banned for not realising how much zephyr tried with her ban reason

10. TheHappyPichu

TheHappyPichu Pichu lover

Banned for slicing the last fragment of the golden monkey king.

11. guybcool

guybcool Besiktas

TheHappyPichu is banned because they need a life

12. reallyemma

reallyemma ¿pɐǝɥ ɹn ɥʇıʍ uıop nɥɔʇɐʍ

Guybcool is banned because I dont know you.

13. squashy693

squashy693 JReeve

reallyemma is banned for not giving (insert name here) a chance to prove that there either a fuckwit or a normal person......

14. By Reason of Insanity

By Reason of Insanity I accidently your post

squashy698 is banned for asking to get rep in his signature.....need i say more.

15. squashy693

squashy693 JReeve

By Reason of Insanity is banned for obviously needing to say more, but refuses -_-

16. deathlovepeace

deathlovepeace n00b

damn swearing isnt bad!

i have seen alot of bad posts but there is NO WAY i'll ever report them for alot of reasons
    *some are my friends
    *i realy dont care about the bad posts/comments
    *people who cant handle the swearing or shitf like that should find a different site
    *its not like they are swearing to them
    *people that are against swearing and shitf like that should realy get a life (the world aint going to change)
    *a few of my friends got banned but found ways to still be able to go on the site
    *swearing is just apart of life so just DEAL with it
    i could go on and on but i have already covered alot!:321::321::321::321::321:(why would this site have this as an option for smileys if swearing isnt allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!:321:

17. squashy693

squashy693 JReeve

i agree, now fuck off out of this forum dipshit....

because it's fun to ignore fuckwits, and their obnoxious comments, imma ban myself.

squashy693 you are banned for being far too awesome............and modest

18. deathlovepeace

deathlovepeace n00b

wtf

why the hell would a person get banned because their comment/post has numbers in it!!!!!!
    i seen alot of swearing and shit like that but no way i will ever report it for alot of reasons like:
    *some are from my friends
    *swearing isnt bad or numbers!
    *i do what ever i want when i want
    *i dont care if i get banned
    *my friends found ways to get back onto funny games and found ways to get another acount
    *if your too much of a little kid to cry or report swearing GROW UP!
    *if your too imiture to not be able to see numbers and swearing and shit like that find a different site like treehouse or go back to kindergarden(the world isnt going to change)
    *if swearing isnt allowed why does this site have this picture:)321:) to choose from!
    * and why would it also have this :)rtfm:) (read the fucking manual):)finger:) and if curssing isnt allowed why does it have this:)crussing:) :flipa:) how gay!!!!!!

these are just a bit of reasons i could go all day but why the hell would i !!!!!!:violent::finger::crussing::sasmoking::sasmoking:

19. squashy693

squashy693 JReeve

OHMAHJESUS!!! FUCK OFF!!!! CAN YOU READ!? THIS IS A GAME, IN THIS PARTICULAR THREAD!!!!! IF YOU'RE TRYING TO PUT A POINT ACROSS, GO AWAY, IT'S NOT WORKING!!! FUCKING YUPPY PIECE OF SHIT........right, this is the reason why you, deathlovepeace, are banned......now to wait for you to flip-teh-fuck out and not realise that tis a game...................

20. deathlovepeace

deathlovepeace n00b

i dont give a shit

i realy dont fucking care if i get banned squashy693 cant you fucking read!!!!!!!! why dont you just fucking fuck off!:flipa: