Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Becoming a mod

Discussion in 'Comments and suggestions' started by The Sims, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Well i care for this site a lot, and the people on here have helped me through some tough times. Honestly without you guys i would be in a coffin or in a asylum so thanks for keeping me roaming the streets!!!!!

2. hollowstorm

hollowstorm Overlord

Honestly I think I would be a good mod but only if I stop being super lazy :p

3. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Kik: _Anjanath

About:rtfm: ...Wouldn't that be a contradiction to what we want/ are suppose to do. Even if this all goes through, we will still need to make sure the Rules are the RULES. Cause we don't want to give other users that feeling like :spam: is right and cool. (but we all could care less for the Spam bots.)
    We still have to Enforce.

4. I don't think saying and broadcasting that you'd be a perfect mod for the site on a thread, is very good for your... standings in becoming one, if there are any standings at all anyways.

I see it as a sort of contradiction .__.

5. The Sims

The Sims I aint a game >.

On my old account, even before I knew about green names existing I had 430+ posts and I am not sure what my rep was

So I did not just spam the forums for a green name, I had discussions that had to be talked about, I felt people should know how I was feeling and what my views were etc...

I made threads for fun, some were pretty serious but I am more of a joker than anything else

I think now people are simply posting because they want a green name, I would not mind a green name but I dont post in the forums simply because of this

6. Big_Cat

Big_Cat Friendly Sabertooth

Honestly, I don't know Sims well enough to make an informed opinion on how good or bad of a mod he would be. Yeah he seems alright to me, but like I said before. I don't feel enlightened enough to say.

Now, I know I am just another user on here, and have no say, but if it where up to me I would nominate Cosmic Star to be a mod. I thought that for awhile now.

7. she would be good too but i think the mods should be made in this order.

1:Zephyr
    2:Sims
    3:Cosmic Star
    4:AngelOfLight
    5:Me

8. I'm sorry midna, but I have to disagree with most on that list.

The sims, he's too much of one of those people that troll, starts too many fights with too many people.

You, of course you'd say yourself :3

Angel? She's actually one of the few that show an interest in the forums and I believe she actually got you and myself into it. So... Yeah, she'd be good.

Zephyr? Hell yah. Without a doubt.

Cosmic? Perfect, but she's told me herself pretty much the only reason she's still here is because if a few good friends and RPs and won't really post on the forums unless she find the topic to be...at least adequate. So... I dunno

Just going throw it out there, but I don't care if I become mod myself or not, only thing I want is the return of admins, and the cleaning up of the spam.