Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Bleach

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by AmandaFields, Jul 19, 2009.

1. AmandaFields

AmandaFields Psycho Shotacon Girl

Who watches Bleach? I don't know, I'm just R E A L L Y bored. Feel free to talk about anything that has to do with the show ^_^​
    :coolgleam:​

2. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

I used to watch the show, and I thought it was pretty neat until they brought in the idea of Shikai and Bankai, which I just feel ruined the feel of things. I still occasionally check the manga translation though just to keep updated.

What do you think about it?

3. AmandaFields

AmandaFields Psycho Shotacon Girl

Okay, I'm really bored, so how about I talk about my favorite characters? ^_^

Male Characters (MALE PRIDE!)

Keigo Asano

"Keigo is typically a goofy and an extremely hyper-active character, often using overly-dramatic movements and words to act out his feelings. In other respects, he is the stereotypical Japanese teenager: he enjoys watching fireworks, playing role-playing-games, going to beach parties, and so forth. Originally little more than a source of comic relief, Keigo becomes a more prominent character later in the series. The Asano family consists of Keigo's mother, father, his sister Mizuho, and Keigo himself. Like Tatsuki Arisawa, he is unusual in that he lives with both of his parents, unlike many other recurring characters in the series.

A good-natured teenager, Keigo is used mainly for comical effect, usually in situations involving failed attempts to woo girls and interacting with Ichigo. He is good friends with fellow student Mizuiro Kojima, whose calm, innocent demeanor, and success with women acts as a foil to Keigo's impulsive, wannabe personality."

(Taken from Keigo Asano's official Bleach Wiki Page)

Keigo is my biggest crush right now, I know, I know, I have the worst taste in guys, but he's so sweet and cute and innocent and rapable, I just love him :love:

Nnoitra Jiruga

"Personality-wise, Nnoitra is extremely rude and lecherous, accented by his snake-like eyes and perverted attitude towards Orihime, rudely referring to her as "pet-sama". He even went as far to ask Ulquiorra Cifer how well he "taught" her. He is quite possibly the most foul-mouthed character in the series, even more so than Grimmjow. He is also a firm believer in male chauvinism and openly insults (and regularly attacked) the former 3rd Espada, though it's unknown if he holds the same grudge toward Tia Harribel. His overall goal is to prove himself to be the absolute strongest of the Espada and does not wish to waste his time killing those he dubs "weak". However, he has no qualms attacking stronger opponents who are already injured"

(Taken from Nnoitra Jiruga's official Bleach Wiki Page)

I love Nnoitra, He's the most badass motherfucker in the series, he kicks ass, and he's a sadist like me :321:

Female Characters (Meh)

Loly

"She seems infatuated with Aizen, as shown by her anger at Aizen's interest in Orihime. She also seems to be very impulsive, seen when she almost beats Orihime to death after she asked her to leave her room (and Menoly tried to stop her from "taking it too far", but could not stop her)."

(Taken from Loly's Official Bleach Wiki Page)

She's fucking kickass and out of her mind, anyone that beats Orihime is cool in my books :thumb:

Yoshi

"Yoshi also seems to possess enhanced strength, shown when she smashed her fist to grab the head of a little girl Rukia was protecting and hold her effortlessly off her feet. She was also able to harm the girl by squeezing her head, implying she could have crushed it."

Fucking hardcore, anyone that hates Orihime and can kick ass is cool in my books too :thumb:

It's a great show, Shikai and Bankai are complicated things, but I find they make the show more interesting. I used to watch the show a while back, but got bored of it because of the stupidity "LET'S GO RISK OUR LIFES FOR A WORTHLESS BITCH : D" But recently, I got back into the show. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2009
  4. Draconis479

Draconis479 Dancin the safety dance

I used to watch the show and thought it was decent, until I got fed up with all of the fillers. I wouldn't have minded it much if it was say between story archs, but when you start a filler story in the middle of a fight that is where I draw the line. Its like they weren't even trying any more. But meh there are better animes out there that don't frustrate the shit out of me.

5. Ikasoruk Ogichi

Ikasoruk Ogichi Hollow King

eh bleach sux now its boring and predictable and the best antagonist is gone so its boring

6. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

I have watched up to about episode 50 :/ I got bored after a while, but it is pretty decent. I should start watching it again ;D

7. Dantos

Dantos ¦)

lul

One of my favourite animes.

Sometimes it's boring when they talk so much.

The plot is good and the fights are nice.

8. dangerdude

dangerdude Guest

I am probably going to look like a 'tard for this, but what is bleach ?

9. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

A Japanese manga that's spread to become popular (or at least known) by a great deal of people and as such has also been converted into an anime.

Read about it HERE

10. MegaMan

MegaMan Guest

I'm on like ep 231 or something, I watch it every wednesday when it comes out, lol. There are 50 episodes left of filler untill the winter war gets picked back up, which sucks...

11. xtengenx

xtengenx n00b

BLEACH RULES!!!!!!!!!
    fav characters
    hitsugaya
    yamamotto (im prob spelling wrong)
    kenpatchi
    BLEACH OWNS =P
    my username is a captain sword guess whitch and send me a pm =)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2009
  12. spiderpig0402

spiderpig0402 n00b

yeah, been a big fun of bleach once. it has that factor that will make you bored in the long run. noticed their ending fights? they always cross swords, then flash, then the enemy falls down crawling. zZz