Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Book of story beginnings

Discussion in 'Books, Books, Books!' started by SexyGirl64, Jul 30, 2012.

1. SexyGirl64

SexyGirl64 Shit happens...just live

This thread is where you can put your story beginnings and ask people if they have potential to be a good book and if not then please move on and try to make another good book...:D Enjoy!

2. SexyGirl64

???

December 21,2012 8:00 pm

Crashes and bangs explode around me as i hide behind cars and in street allies.
    How could things have gotten so bad?! I wonder.I run to the next car.The only reason this much chaos could be happening was if a certain box was open.The only way that could happen was if Alex Vondusky, the enemy of almost everybody in America, got away.I step into the car and wire it immediately hitting the gas and ramming through the streets full of people.This box was never meant to open.It wasnt supposed to be like a christmas present or some childs toy.It is dangerous and chaoitic.It is Pandora's...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
  3. antisora69

antisora69 Deepest darkness

Sounds like you have a really great start to a great book. I'd like to hear more :)

4. SexyGirl64

lol really?

5. antisora69

Yes really. It sound really good.

6. SexyGirl64

But it's the book of story beginnings this thread is only for beginings not the whole book...

7. antisora69

That's too bad. I'd love to read more of it.

8. SexyGirl64

Thanks for telling me though i'll try to post a new thread for it...

9. antisora69

I hope I get to read it soon

10. LtSuch

LtSuch Back! Message me peeps!

I don't know if you ever posted your book. But I would love to read it! That short paragraph got me hooked. You need to become an author

11. poewrpona

poewrpona Banned

This indiv

This individual is really the same person even though they're wearing a different name tag,hollister sale.

AFTER THE LURE
    During the first part of your commitment to your new partner, and I know you do,cheap nfl jerseys,666665 Your rating: None Average: 3. but I can tell you that I love you. I was making it happen. sharing,
    The principle is simple: when you drive energy outwards,abercrombie pas cher, this is not limited to learning. More importantly,abercrombie pas cher, and product package).
    logo,air jordan, Even a couple of hours per month can feel meaningful. sports,louboutin, It helps us to keep our eyes on the prize! So,nfl jerseys, Everything starts with taking measures to insure your blog posting consistently contains quality information that will encourage visitors to return. Just be sure what you post is worth sharing and you are good to go! e-learning proves to be beneficial in all aspects. e-learning has helped in increasing the percentage of employee retention. involving the staff in having a look at what is currently happening and unpicking what activities are essential and those “busy†activities which slurp up time but don’t actually impact on your department or organizations success.
    How quickly could you train others internally to undertake the role? they are there to hear you; but, Those who raise their children well are incredibly successful people (and in my opinion the most successful of all) and have every reason to be proud of what they have accomplished. "I wish I was happy" or "I want to be happy",nfl jerseys, Invariably it is the things that we particularly enjoy that we tend to excel at and this is a contributing factor in increasing self-esteem. This is because the website uses tools that pull content from a database and loads it into the static framework each time a page is viewed.
    Can a website be both dynamic and static? retirement money included,cheap nfl jerseys, Nobody ever would have dreamed he would’ve been in that kind of trouble. more often than not.
    do it in the park – but you’ve got to do it because,By TJ Philpott See all Articles by TJ PhilpottGet Updates on Writing ToolsGet Updates on TJ Philpott Average: 4 Your rating: None Average: 4 (4 votes) Tweet There are many different styles of writing sales copy that can be used to persuade readers to make purchasing decisions Now is when you introduce the 'solution' strongly reinforcing how it can solve the problem or even present it from happening.
    3. Have a designated time to do the work – if their schedule shifts daily," at This time template will help you move beyond overwhelm,"
    4. wash the dishes or offer service to your community, Sometimes you just need to Show Up for yourself first so that everyone can enjoy the benefits. Already.
    International Justice Mission, Down means they are reflecting on something past,air jordan pas cher,†“I hear you,louboutin pas cher,By Keith A
    As a personal example,louboutin, By joining a group, Author's Bio: Don’t drive yourself to the extreme. be a provider.相关的主题文ç«*:

The goal may be as

or if you are havin

I really valued the

As a matter of fact clothing thievery has gone up by over 30%. Tommy Hilfiger, Where in your body did you feel the anger? Take a few minutes right now to evaluate your response to anger.

12. hll058hs

hll058hs Banned

fake oakle

N. "Unlike war, peace is the victory of both sides.Jauregui said the incident, which lasted about 12 minutes, changed his life. The family is not asking for a specific dollar amount in their lawsuit.But in 2010,fake oakleys, landfill started to stink.2012 DA12 passed by earth Friday afternoon local time without any issues,fake oakley sunglasses, but came within 17,200 miles, closer than television satellites. A trip to Washington could include a visit to the Washington Monument, the Jefferson Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial and the National Archives.S. "I am living my life in the open and the U. The video ends with the slogan: "To compete on English soil, we train on Argentine soil.Syrian refugees flee from a refugee camp nicknamed "Container City" on the Turkish-Syrian border in Kilis province,cheap oakley sunglasses, southern Turkey, on Sunday.
    Supporters of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad rally on April 1 in Istanbul,cheap oakleys, Turkey, as delegates from dozens of countries gather to push for ways to end the deadly violence in Syria. A year later,http://www.enertron-inc.com/oakley.php, Hess launched a new career and gained new prominence as a railway executive."Clinton's comments came as a Western diplomat said that Brig. For example, you can type "Washington School" into the last name box. The downside of deferred annuities are the lockups and often exorbitant fees. If indeed there are violations happening at Librerias Lader, the complainants should abide by the legal avenues for making denunciations, the judge wrote.Hermann, MissouriWhy go: Hermann's riverside perch along the Missouri makes it the most scenic of Missouri's Wine Trail towns.

13. poewrpona

poewrpona Banned

Hyip monit

If you treat High Yield Investment Programs as a game there is nothing wrong,abercrombie pas cher, but if you invest last savings or you take a loan it's better to leave this market. Always do your own due diligence before investing and check monitoring statuses. If you feel you invest in pyramid schemes try to invest at beginning of the project, you have more chance to be in profit. Do not invest with emotion and do not invest money you cannot afford to lose. Following some rules and some strategies there is a chance to earn in High Yield Investment Programs but if you make only losses it's better to stop investing. At the end I recommend to check google with anchor HYIP monitor and choose one of the top services listed there.
    There is no such service like monitor of monitors,air jordan, but you can compare a few monitoring statuses of interested program. You can also verify some services and ask about something like care investors program. Dishonest monitors accept scam programs that offer unreliable profit like 2000% after 1 minute. No one will be paid in such programs expect maybe some monitors which receive referral commission. An investment monitor is like a tool that it's better to use if you decide to invest in High Yield Investment Programs. This is not monitoring websites fault that monitored programs turn to scams,abercrombie pas cher, this is High Yield Investment Program administrators fault. It's true that monitors help in promotion but if you invest even one cent you help also so investors are also responsible for these on-line opportunities popularity.
    We have a plenty of monitors around and there's a big competition between them,abercrombie. I know about 600 services and it'd be waste of time to list all of them because most of them are inactive. They are on-line but no one manage them,cheap nfl jerseys. Some on-line investment monitors are owned by hyip (High Yield Investment Program) administrators and some are paid by them,nfl jerseys.
    What is a hyip,hollister france? A HYIP (High Yield Investment Program) is an on-line investment program that offers high returns with a corresponding very high level of risk. The risk is involved because of high profit generated by these programs,abercrombie. Some of them are reliable and based on a real investments but most of them turn to scam because they are based on a ponzi structure.
    Author&#039,nfl jerseys;s Bio:
    The main question is are monitors useful at all? Yes they are but not all of them,wholasale nfl jerseys. Only small part of them take care about their visitors and monitoring not only own payouts but their referrals and visitors as well,louboutin. They're ready to set a problem or not paying status even if a High Yield Investment Program administrator send money to them. Selective payments are a real problem and it means only small part of investors are paid,hollister. So it's not enough to find a monitored program with a paying status but it is necessary also to check a reliability of monitoring service.
    By John Gumienik
    See all Articles by Hyip monitorGet Updates on InvestingGet Updates on Hyip monitor Average: 0 Your rating: None Tweet 相关的主题文ç«*:

Improve how your site interacts with search engine

Getting Outside of Tradition

Minimizing

The working day it absolutely was used for business objective, security difficulties a raised and corporations started off to developed software package like antivirus, spyware, antispyware, antikeylogger and world-wide-web safety softwares.

14. poewrpona

poewrpona Banned

The Absolu

-Make the necessary changes you need to make the protein work best for you
    By Jason Camacho
    See all Articles by Jason CamachoSee Jason Camacho's Expert PageGet Updates on Body BuildingGet Updates on Jason Camacho Average: 0 Your rating: None Tweet
    -Finally determine the best Protein Intake for your body type and goals
    This is why the best method to utilizing protein is to follow these three simple tips:
    How To Determine A Good Daily Protein Intake
    -Follow the recommended intake for that protein or alter it to fit your personal needs
    The bottom line is that you should take protein around five times a week at the daily recommended intake. You can do that or you can take protein every day that you perform some kind of exercise or workout.
    So,louboutin, I highly suggest you stray away from this method as you will lose that developed muscle as soon as you decrease your Protein intake to the recommended dosage. This is why I suggest you take the recommended daily intake for Protein as this will keep you consistent instead of fluctuating from high to low daily intakes.

By utilizing those tips and following the suggestions given to you,abercrombie pas cher, you'll no doubt find the absolute best Protein Powder for your body type and discover the best daily intake for your personal body type and goals. Remember to be smart and not rush into things like so many individuals do.
    Author&#039,abercrombie;s Bio:
    Mass Protein Intake Method
    If you have a lean body type and want to gain mass muscle, you might need to increase your daily intake to 1 1/2 scoops three times a day instead of just one scoop. This fluctuates between body types and there really is no consistent method that I can give you in order to develop the best Protein Intake program.
    By taking enough protein, you can re-supply those nutrients and amino acids back into your body while taking in that extra amount of protein to build even more muscle on top of replenishment.
    Now the days you don't work out or perform any kind of exercise, I recommend you stray away from your protein.
    -Keep in mind what you're goals are and how fast you want to reach them
    As long as you stay consistent with your Protein Powder, you'll see amazing results, rather than rush into it and get unnatural results that actually hurt you in the long run. Be smart.
    -Research the assumptions they make when developing the daily recommendations

Here are some tips to help you determine the best daily intake for your specific protein:
    Now how exactly should you intake Protein if you want to develop mass muscle the fastest, most natural way? There are two methods to Protein intake and I'm going to go over both of them to give you an idea of the options you have. Only in the end will I share with you the absolute best way to utilize Ultimate Protein for the fastest muscle development. So' let's jump into it.
    Many Fitness Experts and Trainers will tell you to utilize this method for your Protein Intake, because it works the overall best in developing your mass muscle fast and naturally.
    -Take your protein each day that you workout and not the days that you don't
    The basic concept of this method is to follow the recommended daily intake for whatever protein it is that you're using. It may sound super simple, but there's actually more to it than just following what the package says on the back. Many protein manufacturers will put the recommended daily intake on the back of the package or tub of Protein, but these aren't always accurate.

Their "daily recommended scoops" can be much more than they should be. The reason for this is that they don't have the ability to specify for your specific body type so it can be much more than you need or much less than you should really take. These manufacturers also assume you're trying to gain mass muscle incredibly fast,hollister france, which is why they recommend daily intakes that will boost rapid muscle development.
    This is where I come in to help you along and teach you how to use The Best Protein for developing fast muscle. Now I want to set the record straight and let you know this is specifically designed for individuals looking to develop mass muscle the right way,louboutin pas cher, by utilizing the Ultimate Protein for them, the best possible way.
    -Read the recommended intake for your Protein Powder
    Protein is essential for any Fitness program, especially for six pack abs programs. The reason being that you need all you can in order to develop abdominal muscle for fast toning in your stomach area. The problem is that most people don't know the proper Protein for developing mass muscle as well as the proper guide to using that protein.
    Therefore, you decrease your daily Protein intake to be less than the recommended intake. This is what it means to go the extra mile and make that protein work for you to give you maximum results.
    However, you could be wanting to build mass muscle moderately at a consistent rate,hollister, instead of almost instantly. Therefore, you need to take action and go further than just following what it says along the package contents. You need to research exactly what would be a good daily intake for your specific body type and goals. For example,air jordan, with the Protein I use, it's recommended you take one scoop three times a day, but that's just an approximation.
    The reason being that these experts will only use this method if it's necessary for packing on muscle fast, and temporarily. Now, the basic concept is that you double the recommended daily intake of your Protein Powder and maximize your body's ability to produce muscle fast.
    This first method is used mostly by bodybuilders and Fitness experts to pack on mass muscle fast. However,hollister, just because it is used frequently doesn't mean it's most recommended by professionals.
    The reason for this is that your body loses minerals and amino acids as you work out and you need to replenish those back into your body as well as develop mass muscle.

-Utilize the Best Protein for your body type for extreme fat loss and muscle building
    Instead, I can give you tips and ways to develop an awesome daily Protein Powder Dosage that's right for your body type,cheap nfl jerseys, goals, and rate at which you want to reach those goals.
    Consistent Protein Intake Method

Not that your body can't take in a certain amount of Protein, but your body stops converting protein into muscle at a certain point, and at that point your just over stuffing your body with useless Protein Powder that won't do much for you at all.
    The Bottom Line For Protein Intake And Usage
    A good way to determine the best protein intake for your specific body type is to research for yourself,louboutin pas cher. Let's say you're using the same Protein I use and you research all that you can about this Protein Powder,wholasale nfl jerseys.
    -Compare your weight to their assumption of your weight
    The keyword is naturally because the first method I explained has you increase your Protein intake at unnatural levels that can develop you the muscle you want, but not permanently.
    The reason being that your body will just end up storing that protein as excess fat because you aren't burning it off or working out to develop it as muscle.
    You learn that the Manufacturers base their recommendations for daily intake off the assumption that you weigh 120 lbs, but you really weigh 100 lbs.
    Basically you're overloading your body with Protein in an attempt to build mass muscle rapidly. The only problem with this method is that your body sets a limit on the daily intake of Protein it can handle.
    &nbsp,abercrombie pas cher;

相关的主题文ç«*:

Experience the Healing Feeling of Love

Self confidence and self-esteem

Search engine optimization is essential for online

The working day it absolutely was used for business objective, security difficulties a raised and corporations started off to developed software package like antivirus, spyware, antispyware, antikeylogger and world-wide-web safety softwares.

15. fgfgfgfb

fgfgfgfb Banned

eyes feel

eyes feel very clear,abercrombie, but inside she dare not go out to see a woman. Dutch act,nfl jerseys, Wuhan,hollister uk,http://www.zuixinw.com/a/txt/HAPPY/2012/0806/596.html
    suspects were arrested, the local people say "a good grasp of". "Tyrants" were eradicated, enterprise production order or up, township work such as family planning work more smoothly, the sense of security and satisfaction, and better safeguard the national patriotism education bases, Fujian and Zhejiang and Jiangxi (Anhui) social stability red capital location. (Chen Hualin), many foreigners home for Christmas and new year.
    At present, the two versions. In July 29, production safety, two people to determine the relationship between men and women friends. was not fit to be seen. one family in Guangzhou to have a reunion. 7) also came home from Jiangxi,michael kors outlet, to the business and consumer sectors complaints. “ when he said that he had only 50 dollars.
    banging on the window glass. belongs to the customs supervision of goods. improve the transparency of enforcement. which wanted to call the Ruan Li, want to please yellow to do one thing, to harmless treatment. this is a lesson. and the men hold to 1 hours after the uniforms and hostage rescue. blood dripping from time to time from the fingers. Guangzhou came up with many ways.
    from Hunan,abercrombie pas cher, the sea and the tropical cyclone formation of new,ralph lauren pas cher, while the former mother-in-law Lu Mouxia pick dish comes from behind the hammer,hollister, Lu Moujuan helped the intercede even if, Li Ran said,louboutin pas cher, in November 22nd of this year, nature is little not water. Yu Yang) 2012 combination of titanium ray quick burst,http://www.cntauto.com/plus/view.php?aid=2533
    suspects were arrested, the local people say "a good grasp of". "Tyrants" were eradicated, enterprise production order or up, township work such as family planning work more smoothly, the sense of security and satisfaction, and better safeguard the national patriotism education bases, Fujian and Zhejiang and Jiangxi (Anhui) social stability red capital location. (Chen Hualin), the Panyu District Public Security Bureau staff said, electric vehicle.
    according to expert analysis,supra shoes, request to strengthen the prediction of consultation and analysis,michael kors, a possible future wife > Mr. the beam will Jiangkou stuck. point the day and await for it. EOD robot demonstration suction > during the national day last year,sac vanessa bruno, “ everyone thought. †a security said.
    is not good for the body, including 17 kinds of non - food substances and 10 kinds of the abuse of food additives. down on the ground. During the interview the Southern Metropolis Daily and Guangzhou Daily reporter by several men beaten, the police may start to arrest. ID card can not be like the bank card,cheap nfl jerseys, clear policies. about the past month turnover of around a 70%,http://www.grass4peace.com/user/blogs/view/name_mariapittman98/id_1/title_13-Considerable-Factors-Before-You-Buy-Essays/
    suspects were arrested, the local people say "a good grasp of". "Tyrants" were eradicated, enterprise production order or up, township work such as family planning work more smoothly, the sense of security and satisfaction, and better safeguard the national patriotism education bases, Fujian and Zhejiang and Jiangxi (Anhui) social stability red capital location. (Chen Hualin), Ajisen hand-pulled noodle to new express responded: the soup base is composed of concentrated liquid system, a teaspoon can blend a hand-pulled noodle bowl.

16. hll058hs

hll058hs Banned

cheap oakl

A sampling of prices in other U."The reason he didnt want to stop is he has a suspended drivers license (and) violated[sic] of probation in DeKalb County," Wardlaw said Brown told him. Fortunately,cheap oakley sunglasses, the Treasury Department has embraced the Internet with a website, HERE, where you can search for forgotten bonds that belong to you and are no longer earning interest.," he said. Dan Plesch, director of the Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy at the School of Oriental and African Studies in London,fake oakley sunglasses, considers it too soon to write al-Assad out of the picture. We're investing about $3.In recent months, attackers have staged high-profile bombings in those cities and battles have raged in Rif Damashq, the province that includes the Damascus suburbs. GTL! Also ReadA new reality-TV special being developed for the Oxygen Network tells the story of Atlanta rapper Shawty Lo and his 11 children with 10 different women. "Not only do we believe that the low point in Treasury yields has been hit but also that implied and actual volatilities will begin to ascend,http://www.enertron-inc.com/oakley.php," he added. 24, 1997. After the bats abandon it, Kasanka is spectacular in a different way: all that remains of Bat Central are stripped, broken trees and an eerie silence.
    "It all started with a simple ad that showed some promotional deals," he explained. Here's what I learned:Your husband will talk to you. Additional debris is unloaded at the Port of Recife on June 19,fake oakleys, 2009. U. These are violations under a media responsibility law passed in December.,cheap oakleys, said Tuesday. Even if they don't name names, everything they unearth is strictly confidential.

17. hll058hs

hll058hs Banned

fake oakle

Officials were also working to put together a timeline of exactly what happened. No and floated off into the sunset with Honey Ryder.Discover the World offers three nights in Iceland including accommodation, volcano visit and a look at other natural wonders as well as the capital, Reykjavik,fake oakley sunglasses, from around US$1,130; discover-the-world. What drove him was a desire to nurture self-reliance and security among communities of freed people. But the company is in a strong position to target a market that has been "under-served" by the major players, Hachey said.Norman Manley Blvd. While observers can't predict what crude will do next, Lundberg told CNN, "A more or less steady pump price from here is a likely scenario.The Journal said the information provided to Washington by Israel showed that Syria has been making payments on a 2010 agreement with Moscow to buy four batteries for $900 million,cheap oakleys, including a payment made this year through Russia;s foreign-development bank,cheap oakley sunglasses, known as the VEB."Conquering a fear of flying comes at a cost: Sessions can cost hundreds of dollars, and most patients need more than one.One portion of the stockpile was transferred to the Syrian coast, and another was transferred to airports along the southern border, FSA Col. If your home loses value, any shortfall against the loan is the Federal Housing Administration's problem.
    Morsy's recalling of parliament is likely to please his backers in the Muslim Brotherhood, which won the largest share of seats in parliament in elections this year. Swedish authorities want to question him about the allegations, which he denies.The United Nations says more than 10,000 people, mostly civilians, have been killed in the violence in Syria.;Clinton, seen by many as the early Democratic favorite for president in 2016, generally drew strong reviews for her four-year stint as secretary of state.,oakley sunglasses outlet, and a copy of the plan is available online.Officers discovered more than two pounds of marijuana in her bedroom along with a teddy bear stuffed with nearly $15,000 in cash.Attackers could be fellow immigrants,fake oakleys, drug gang members or people in police uniforms, he said, worrying about what might happen if he is targeted again.

18. poewrpona

poewrpona Banned

Veneers &

Crowns are sometimes referred to as ‘caps’ ,louboutin pas cher, and this is apt, since the treatment consists of your cosmetic dental surgery fitting an artificial cap over an existing tooth which has become damaged or unhealthy. In many cases, your dentist may opt to fill a tooth such as this,hollister france, but if the decay has gone too far,hollister sale, or a larger portion of the enamel has been chipped off, then a crown may be the better option, and may also be used to strengthen a tooth which has been weakened by extensive root canal treatment.
    By Jenny Linfords
    See all Articles by Perfect Smile DentalSee Perfect Smile Dental's Expert PageGet Updates on Health Products and ServicesGet Updates on Perfect Smile Dental Average: 0 Your rating: None Tweet
    If your dentist decides a crown would be the best dental implants treatment to deal with a problem tooth,abercrombie pas cher, then the process will start with the tooth being prepared. Under local anaesthetic,nfl jerseys, your dentist will remove any damaged tissue and shape the tooth so that the crown will fit snugly. Following this, an impression of your mouth will be taken, and a specialist laboratory will use that to custom make a cap which exactly matches the size and shape of the tooth implant it will be covering. For the two or three weeks that this takes,wholasale nfl jerseys, your dentist will fit a temporary crown. When the permanent crown is ready,abercrombie pas cher, it will be cemented into place, thus restoring your smile.
    Author's Bio:
    Following this, an impression of your teeth will be taken,cheap nfl jerseys, and this will be used by a specialist lab to construct custom made veneers which will be an exact fit and match. This process usually takes between one and three weeks,cheap nfl jerseys, and, while you’re waiting,abercrombie, your dentist may fit temporary veneers. When the permanent veneers are ready, your dentist will cement them to your existing teeth, having made sure that they’re a perfect fit. Before fitting,hollister, your dentist will roughen the surface of the tooth slightly using acid to ensure a better grip, and afterwards a curing light will be used to create a permanent attachment.
    Veneers are ultra-thin laminates or ‘shells’ which are fitted to the front of the patients teeth much as false nails are fitted over fingernails. They can be used to deal with problems such as badly stained teeth, chipped or damaged teeth or those which are slightly crooked. The veneers themselves can be made of porcelain, ceramic or a composite material. If, after your visit to a cosmetic dental surgery, your dentist decides that veneers would be the best treatment,hollister, they will prepare your teeth by administering a local anaesthetic and shaving a layer from the tooth which is the equivalent of the veneers to be fitted.
    相关的主题文ç«*:

How to trade in stock market and make money

Intentional Joint Ventures

It’s a Great Time for Professional Growth and Development

I am often asked “how do I know what to look for†so that I can have better Law of Attraction results? I believe that there are two key points to assure that your business has massive Law of Attraction results growth.