Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Can You have Good without Bad?

Discussion in 'Heaven' started by teh_wizi, Mar 13, 2008.

Can you have good without bad

1. Yes you can

13.6%
  2. No it's impossiable

76.1%
  3. Not sure

8.0%
  4. I don't wish to discuss this on the internet

2.3%
  1. theblack7

theblack7 wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

good and evil are like scales on one side their is good (order) on the other their is bad (chaos) in are world that scle can not fall to any side if it did this world would colapse into nothing time would stand still but even if it didnt it would still be bad (in a good way) ever the world would never change we would just do the same thing every day and nothing would happen or this world would be ravished whith war and violence the avarge life span of a huma would be 1 day. so no their cant be good whith out something bad happening

2. cdn kid nb

cdn kid nb Carey Price pwnes!

i say possible give me a nuclear missile and ill prove my point

3. funnygames018

funnygames018 n00b

its impossible //////

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2009
  4. L*_x

L*_x Banned

"Good" and "Bad" are so overated. Of course you can have "Good" without "Bad". It was living things like people that made "Bad" things happen. Apparently.

Although, I would also go with the. "If we didn't have Bad we wouldn't know Good existed"

I suppose I would be unsure, I'unno.

5. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Hmm, if we would remove everything that is bad from this world then how would we actually do that. Who will decide who and what is good or bad? Also good can not exist without bad and the other way around. I haven't been able to see a single person that is only good or only bad. Everyone has a bad part / side of himself and the criminals also have a good side hidden inside them but in both cases that side is latent and sleeping waiting to be discovered.

My vote went at "Not Sure".

6. Happybear123

Happybear123 FurryLoverWill's slave

No, there has to be a balance, unfortunately :C