Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Cherub

Discussion in 'Books, Books, Books!' started by Mehtevaz, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Mehtevaz

Mehtevaz 733+ $

Hi,
    Has Anybody Read The Books My Robert Muchamore Called CHERUB I Know It My Be A Bit For 13-15 Years Olds (If Your Older Than That) But I Like Them.
    So Has Anybody Read Them Because I Would Like To Know:thumb:

2. Highlands

Highlands Highland Basketball team

I started 2 but got bored after bout 5 pages

3. Mehtevaz

Mehtevaz 733+ $

Lol...I Guess You Have To Get Into It More.
    Guess Most Books Have A Boring Start...

4. Highlands

The books by bernard Cornwall are good u should start reading them

5. Mehtevaz

Mehtevaz 733+ $

What Is His Theme Of Book? Action,Adventure Ect.

6. Highlands

I dont really know

7. Highlands

I dont really know

8. non-aholic

non-aholic n00b

you know you would think more people would post in here other than us three.

9. Highlands

yeah but wat u gunna do bout it

10. Emraldo

Emraldo Dom

I like CHERUB, try.....

If you like CHERUB, then try the "Alex Rider" series. It's pretty much the same thing. There are 7 books in all.
    P.S.
    Try and read them all in order, starting with "Stormbreaker" and finnishing with "Snakehead". They are VERY VERY good.

D
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    :finger:
    :crussing:

11. They're amazing robert muchamore is an amazing author i've read every book except for the mini book dark sun and i can't wait for Brigands M.C. to come out but the hendersons boys doesn't look like it's gonna be very good unfortunately

12. i have read all of them apart from the newest one and i admit they are slighty boring at first but as u get into the storyline it is much better, i like the way he writes what kids actually would say and act.

13. riley1219

riley1219 n00b

The cherub!

look people cherub is brilliant its like realistic and it has real consequences (sorry for spellin errors) unlike most books like goosebumps which are a load of poo lol. Sorry to the peeps out there tht like this book coz personally i tink there crap. I also think that alex rider is brilliant load of books read every single one of anthony horrowitz books including diamond brothers. cherub is like this boy james and his mum dies and he wakes up one day on the cherub campus

YES I AM A NERD LOL DEAL:roftl::thumb:

14. carfreak32

carfreak32 n00b

omg cherub is like the best books i have ever read ive read up to man vs beast itslike awsome:guns::fart::finger::sasmoking::crussing::throwup::flipa::321::stupid::trooper::byellow::arcadefreak::beer:

15. Dr Tourettes

Dr Tourettes n00b

i personaly like the cherub series, while others may not i really dont care but i am up to the 9th book "The General" and some year 8 kid at my school is lke half the book in front of me and its REALLY ANOYING!

16. staffs95

staffs95 n00b

read all of them they are the best

ps if u like them ttry hunger games series there good 2:thumb:

17. Noob97

Noob97 n00b

18. the disciple

the disciple not good=not the end

I have started to read them and i am up to the killing. they in my opinion are awsome books you sort of make a close connection tot he books and on the front it says "bla bla bla bla... and wahts more, youll completely wish it were true." and personlay so do i lol!!:coolgleam::hihi::hihi:

19. AmubbimoubGok

AmubbimoubGok n00b

Precisely how custom clothes can give your current wardrobe diversity

I wager you haven't met a lady who does n't need to change anything at all concerning the girl physique, your ex seems to be or a girl perceives the girl couldn't search far better. Effectively, facts are, actually I have never fulfilled this kind of young lady. Likewise; none of us think we can have that ideal hot body. When can style visit the particular relief? The answer is this instant. In all honesty, that may be a primary reason exactly why Clothes ended up created.Abercrombie and fitch outlet

Clothing will give a person their personality or perhaps transform entirely. Through dressing up in in certain manner by putting on a number of distinct variations you'll be able to reprogram your entire identity. Alternatively, you only need to know very well what appears very good for you and just what will not. There are a lot of variations out there to try out with a bit knowledge about these kind of designs and you really are all set to commence caring your system.Ralph lauren outlet

Clothes these days alter as frequently as trading stocks. 1 day metropolitan street fashion clothing can be popular and subsequently evening old-fashioned attire would be back in. designs inside garments and accessorizing merely develop along with change after a while rather than transforming considerably. So items of garments you have in these modern times might keep coming back in style 5-6 years after and maybe even earlier. For several years from the 1990's baggy denims had been considered to be the biggest style declaration, even so little by little that they went out on followers. Instead, many years after, nowadays lanky jeans tend to be taking over your runway along with roadways as well.Ralph Lauren uk

Outfits as well as style fads today are influenced simply by developers. Artist garments and styles pretty much make a decision after that are the 'in' factor each and every period, for example, the small african american dress designed by distinguished Designer Chanel entered type within the 70's and remained to get one of many all-time type favourite of each and every woman in the world. It really is one particular exceptional styles fads that were the longest operating actually.ralph lauren outlet

Developer clothes usually appeals to plenty of consideration from your great deal of individuals. But also for a lot of people it's very high-priced. It is true that designer clothes are exorbitantly priced however there is quite a valid reason powering this kind of. Custom clothes are crafted from the most effective fabrics as well as organic substance accessible in the world. Designers handpick the sort of uncooked material they desire for his or her garments include them as fabulously unique. Even the design about all the garment manufactured by all of them is exclusive and also needs a long time to complete as they are completed with much flawlessness.Abercrombie and fitch outlet

Considering exactly how costly Developer clothes actually is, buying a number of for you from the internet with low-cost expenses will be a practical selection. When you have to choose simply which developer clothing you should purchase, take into consideration which kind of designs your closet by now contains for you. Next, take into consideration that brand new styles you try and the way you can contribute range on your clothing collection. Changing your the latest fashions is actually a advantage as it contributes a big change for your living too.

Related Articles:
    Burberry UK,2013 Burberry Market Online White sale in London
    Exactly how artist apparel can give your own clothing collection variety
    Precisely how custom apparel may give your clothing collection diversity
    How custom clothing will give your own attire variety
    Just how designer apparel can give your own attire variety

20. mtgz00704

mtgz00704 n00b

christian

[See photos of Black Friday shopping Outraged Democrats called the developments illegal,christian louboutin replica, and denied keys to the chamber to the Republicans (who eventually secured them another way) The image above is from a millimeter-wave scan machine used at airport security venues across the countryhtmlt the Failure the Media Wants You To Think By Peter Roff, Thomas Jefferson Street blogIn his speech to a joint session of Congress Wednesday President Barack Obama doubled down in his support for nationalized healthcare Going down the path Obama wants, with multiple regulators crafting a so-called "national plan" raises costs and may put more than two hundred thousands U population growth's negative impact on our environment, on suburban sprawl,replica christian louboutin 7529,red bottom for women, on the underground economy,louboutin shoes outlet 0582,cheap christian louboutin,www.clushoesoutlet.com 7787, on pay scales for low income workers and so on Check out a roundup of political cartoons on Democrats𳵲ɼ And because you're pregnant,christian louboutin replica shoes, he said, don't drink the cheap stuff