Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

cod 5 question

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by jdog!, Nov 9, 2008.

1. jdog!

jdog! n00b

cod 5 is coming out and there is this zombie mode i wanted to know about is it single player and multiplayer split screen and online.??

2. Highlands

Highlands Highland Basketball team

Cod5

jdog check the COD website then u will get ur answer:guns:

3. al3xbr0wn

al3xbr0wn ps3

Ye its deffinately online and single player. And im pretty sure its split screen too.

Its really fun aswell if you got any of your mates you can play with. really a team thing.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2009
  4. mtj

mtj BIG BOSS OF GAMING

you get it when you finish the game

5. single, co-op split screen, and co-op online

6. baggieboy59

baggieboy59 n00b

yeh it is single splitscreen and online co op i got to round 18 on my own :D

7. vortex4000

vortex4000 Viva la Vortex.

You can have a zombie mode, its the last level of the game. Its so goddamn hard though!

8. yes its online you need to finish single player first...my highest round on zombie mode is 54 with 3 other ppl including me but dont stop shooting lol:guns:

9. xdedgfx

xdedgfx n00b

to play it on split screen you have to complete the game but if you want to do it online u can just do it:roftl::thumb::coolgleam:

10. hot uk boy

hot uk boy Guest

round 54 !!!
    i only managed like 18, lol
    do you have any special tactics, or do you just hope you get the ray gun and flame thrower ? lol

Yeah, they have a real special tactic: Lie on an internet Forum about their highest level.

For shame.

-i2i2c

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
  11. big jock knew

big jock knew n00b

Lol i2i2c :p

Iv only been 2 level 16 :(

When the new maps come out for online , there will also be another nazi zombie level , with a vendingmachine where you can not only buy guns but perks ! Lookingforward to it :)

12. sMiLeAnDiE:)

sMiLeAnDiE:) n00b

Theres a NEW map coming up March 9th I...think Its an Asylum level 4 nazi zombies u can get perks like bouncing betties angainst the zombies=D

13. hot uk boy

hot uk boy Guest

that sounds class !