Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

::CoD vs. HALO::

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by <<PAIN>>, Feb 4, 2013.

Call of Duty or halo?

1. CoD

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. halo

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

You've got Call of Duty, and HALO... but which one is better? (no you can't answer both.)

2. Hmm... Halo.
    Cod just gets so... Bland after awhile.

3. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

Personly I like CoD because there was so many of them made(Really successful) and its more life-like...

4. We all have our own opinions.
    You're not going to sway mine anymore than I'm going to sway yours .__.

5. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

I dont have room to hate a game and like one back through the effort of getting swayed at without reason, I posted an opinion and would like to know what people like considering these are pretty well-known games and most of the time people despise one another through these two opposites-as seen here...

6. I'm going to hate you for playing a game? ... I don't even know you...
    People that Hate other people for liking a game that they don't, are stupid.

and all I said was that It gets bland.
    Never said I didn't like it.

7. The Sims

The Sims I aint a game >.

There is no argument here, COD is best by far, maybe not all call of dutys are better

But Black ops 2 and MW3 are by far batter than HALO

8. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

I dont care about an opinion that dosen't pass without a counter reference describing that how if im going to "sway" your choice, your going to "sway" back at me... I posted mine and you posted yours now lets jest leave it at that..

9. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Kik: _Anjanath

Thought this would happen.. quite quickly.

Anyway~

I prefer ye ole' Halo, sure COD has really impressed me over the years but halo just catches my eye a little more.:coolgleam:

10. hollowstorm

hollowstorm Overlord

COD has good games once in awhile but overall Halo is way better

11. lead118

lead118 Guest

It's more of personal preference, but I find Halo to be more entertaining and original. CoD 4 was really fun, but they overdid it in my opinion in the next installments.

1 person likes this.
  12. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

CoD is just downright boring XD And my reflexes aren't up to par...you pretty much die instantly on that game.

Halo is a lot more fun, and the whole aspect of killing someone with a weapon you want is always satisfying xD Or racing to the part of the map that has the rocket launcher/sword/etc....instead of the same old salty loadouts of CoD

1 person likes this.
  13. Unsleeping Virus

Unsleeping Virus Hiding from me? Cowards.

Wait a minute...
    Halo isn't on the PS3, but CoD is on the Xbox. So, since Halo AND CoD are both on Xbox, shouldn't this be in the Xbox thread? What's the point of comparing a game that's only on one system to a game that's on both in the thread of the system that it's not on? It makes more sense to bring the question to the people that would have access to both games, right?

14. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

CoD is for the PS3 also, and more people perfer to play it on that system anyways since the grapics are better...

15. Unsleeping Virus

That wasn't my point. I was saying since half of this poll doesn't relate to the topic it's stemming off of, and the entire thing relates to a different topic, shouldn't it be in the second topic?
    Simpler, why is this in the Playstation thread? The Xbox thread is a lot more appropiare since Halo isn't on the Playstation, but it is on the Xbox.

16. krystalgirl69

krystalgirl69 kik: Flashfire_

this shouldnt be a comparison

Halo vs COD.

1st off they are far different shooters. One is a scifi future shooter while the other is more traditional.

Then there is the argument that cod is more realistic.
    REALLY YOU FUCKING THINK... sci fi vs modern what thr fuck do you expect. You should be comparing cod to battlefield if you want to REALLY compare this (and battlefield destroys cod in all aspects)

COD relies on getting the jump on your oponent with hopfully a faster aim a few good perks and a fast shoothing smg (i play cod regularly. The smgs are all you need and you can dominate. Its fucking sad)

Whereas halo if its head to head , the person with a steadier aim and trigger finger comes out on top everytime.

Not even going to touch the single player campaign since cod is practically bland and your character would have died realistically in the campaign so many times.
    (Halo can get away with it since its a scifi game so it fit better)

Halo is a clear winner here if you go overall. If you want to actually compare shooters do games that are similar, not on opposite ends of the spectrum. Cod vs battlefield

I play both frequently and enjoy both but halo outshines it in practically all aspects to me even though they shouldnt be compared

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2013
  17. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Well actually you can't compare Call of Duty with Batlefield... but CoD can be put in the same bottle with MoH (Medal of Honor). And I have 2 key banned on CoD 4... . Was using just the sniper rifle and owning everyone with it while constantly running all over the map :D. Either way, Halo can't be compared with CoD. Sci-fi versus realism...ye right... .

18. Unsleeping Virus

And again, I say, this sub thread should not be in this stem thread.

1 person likes this.
  19. Halo, keeps me energnized even though it dosent have a once a year release date, a lot of cod games are forgettable and it all went REALLY REALLY FAR downhill after CoD 2 in 2003

20. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

Ok... It's really not that big of a problem you know. It's taged with xbox and halo, even tho both games are on one system, so im pretty shure that people know how to search a tag regarding Halo or Xbox, even being on a link disconcerning the system that half of one's concerned about, functioned on, that wanting a xbox or halo thread wont become in any reason a problem with the tag search option; therefore, this purpose of being in the Playstation thread does not provide a meaningless matter through the tags given... And if it's that big of a problem, someone here would of said something concerning this because they would of had trouble getting here... Hm?

I would agree, but CoD did catch itself after 2 more games... Treyarch and Activision also made tons of money off of the new one's too... I jest like it better than halo cause it's more realistic...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2013