Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Comeback Insult Game

Discussion in 'Hell' started by Colt, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Charismatic_Caterpie

Charismatic_Caterpie Professional Gamer

'Kay kids. As you can see in the posts I just edited, you either make a comeback/insult to the person that posted prior to you, or you get the fuck out. I don't want any comments on someone else's comeback, I just want you to get off you shit-loving fat asses and rabble-rouse them other fuckers tryna to disrespect yer name.

And no personal attacks. If I see either multiple people ganging up on one other person, or if I feel that the comeback is more than just for the fun of the thread, it will be deleted, and the poster might be warned.

2. i iz thick

i iz thick n00b

DONT BUM OTHER USERS COCK DROP COZ U LICK THEIR FAT HAIRY DIRTY :ass: AND EITHER GET SOME BALLS OR FUK OFF AND GO TO FLUFFY HEAVEN FOR SOFT ARSES WHO HAV NO LIFE.:321:

3. Smashbro2400

Smashbro2400 Hail the Tacos!

Listen You stupid ass wanna be, STOP TALKIN LKE THIS
    If you could write or your a kinder gardener Who Learned To use theF-BOMBand don` t tell other users to get some balls, because You need help finding your ownXD

4. Jakey boy2006

Jakey boy2006 n00b

shut da fuk up or ill rip ur balls out and feed them 2 my dogs:roftl::violent::flipa:

5. flashlfc

flashlfc n00b

Yo i know ur moderator but can u spam badly cause u r no offence i might be wrong but can u spam when ur mod?!!

6. bigbadandy

bigbadandy wheres the sport at????

yeah well they can but...

Yo momma's so ugly, they pay her to put her clothes on in strip joints.

7. Charismatic_Caterpie

Charismatic_Caterpie Professional Gamer

All ya'll need to shut your wimpy bitch asses up. Shit me a river, build a bridge (of ur gay pr0n magz) and get the fuck out, lul? Just because daddy beats you, don't mean yer "whipped". Balls deep only goes as far as your foreskin. You faggots whore yourselves to old men to pay for your Playgirl subscriptions. And in conclusion, I will quote Al Capone in saying, "Vote early and vote often" if you want to get gay marriage passed, you pile of beach bum cocksuckers.

Not the best, but they're "original", at least. Meaning, until I see them somewhere else, they were my idea. Pretty sure those "whipped" and "balls deep" have been done before, though.

8. Smashbro2400

dick head

9. StarwarsJunkie

StarwarsJunkie Starwars Master

First the only time I'd use low and stupid together in a sentence is when I'm talking about you

Second I'll bet you'd like to see him shove a taco up his "no-no" you sick perverted freak

10. kingjazzad12

kingjazzad12 Banned

And i bet you'd like to video tape it wouldn't you?

11. wake206

wake206 DemonLord

only cause u wanna watch it

burn

12. DarkStar

DarkStar Banned

I know but only because you would watch him watch it.

13. Smashbro2400

I is so sorry but your supposed to make a comeback you whinny piece of shit Read before you enter you ungrateful bastard

14. greivous167

greivous167 Im 12 not 9 -_-

it must of sucked ass fur yur mom when u were born cause all the hair stuck inside her vag ouch suckes to be her!!!

15. gangsta69

gangsta69 i GANGSTA

nuffin 2 post fuckers just saw dis thread commin down da page so i put a post 2 refresh it up again

16. StarwarsJunkie

StarwarsJunkie Starwars Master

wow I knew gangstas couldn't read but I thought that the Comeback/Insult Game name would give it away...posting random crap makes just as much sense as your resume'

17. greivous167

greivous167 Im 12 not 9 -_-

hey junkie u know the intergation droid are u sure its not an over sized version of 1 of ur balls???

18. moneybag$

moneybag$ n00b

i agree:stupid:

19. TubaDude

TubaDude Guest

how about cock head :D.

20. deryni

deryni king kick spamming a**

how about "mentally retarded faggot hobo?" cock head and dick head the same thing and that is really retarded.