Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Counter Attack

Discussion in 'Thread Games' started by DragonWolf67, Aug 31, 2008.

1. okopipurtdfr

okopipurtdfr In a land far,far away...

I turn around, and watch as rcain hit's Geroge Bush after I duck.

Now for my attack..... I go into a dream where anything is possible.

I then bring you into it, your not dreaming however, and play mind games with you.

I then slowly torture you, and watch you writhe in pain.

I then get a NBB, aim it at your torso and run for my lfie, *forgetting* your still on the rack.

2. Angel of Game

Angel of Game You want ban?

before you go into a dream, i already manipulate your mind so you think your girlfriend is me so...(you know what i mean, right?)

Now for my attack... i manipulate your mind so you drink all kind of poisons in the world. Remember, this is not a dream and i have protection against mind manipulate so it's impossible to manipulate me.

3. fang2539

fang2539 never changes sig

easy

it was a clone

now for my attack this is not a dream or a hullcain we are stuck in one demsion I put you in a nuke bomb testing area and there is nothing you and o about and the nukes dropps and you get incerated

4. vortex4000

vortex4000 Viva la Vortex.

Unfortunately for you, Demsion is alien for, "Teleport the doomed man to a safe environment".

I crush you with a giant mallet, Watch you die, burn your lifeless corpse and feed the ashes to rhinos. This is not a dream or hallucination or a time flux. There is no way you can escape, Because I watch you die. The only way out is through the rhinos backside.

5. Angel of Game

Angel of Game You want ban?

i go to heaven then i got second change to life again and revived in my own room.:D

Now for my attack i throw TNT to your mouth then you swallow it. Remember, this is not a dream and i have protection against mind manipulate also that's not your clone body.
    oh yeah, the TNT is active.

6. Danny1323

Danny1323 master of killertoys

Before the tnt explodes I thow up,thus getting it out of my body

and now for my attack ... I strangle you nothing more nothng less

7. BulletSponge

BulletSponge Bored with this site

these posts are getting more and more unoriginal....oh well this was a good thread for a whili

8. vortex4000

You fall backwards onto a giant, conveniently placed syringe full of arsenic.

You fall backwards onto a giant, conveniently placed syringe full of arsenic.
    Try and block that, Its your fault!

9. vikassharma121

vikassharma121 n00b

Play flash games online

online-flash-games.110mb.com

10. Hrrmm, the syringe is so big it can't stab into me, (It is so big the sharp part is actually round.)

I tie you with ropes which tighten every 10 minutes, and shock you at the slightest trace of movement, and eventually become so tight it registers your heartbeat as a movement as well!

11. vortex4000

As the rope was dramaticaly blow ut of propourtion by you, I snap the thread and get tickled by a tiny double A powered generator. Ouchh...

I destroy everything around you that you know and love and you hang yourself.

12. DarkStar

DarkStar Banned

But god wont let me and he kills you for the lolz.

I don't do anything

13. vortex4000

Nothing happens.

I revive jesus and he smites you with an act of pure smitingness.

14. Everyone suddenly realises that Jeasus couldn't smite anyone because of his compassion.

A rockslide happens and and your in the middle of it.a HUGE rockslide.Half a mountin.

15. goon113

goon113 311noog

i have a forcefeild which disintergrates anything that touches it.

now for my attack... a giant melon is about to fall on you. no dream, u have no powers or weapons. now what?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2008
  16. Danny1323

Danny1323 master of killertoys

I run for it causing the melon to miss me

Now for my attack : I tie you up ,cover you in steak sauce and leave you behind at a cannibal anonymous meeting.This is noty a dream ,you dont have powers the ropes arent lose enough to escape an you dont have any weapons

17. goon113

goon113 311noog

i was expecting u to say ur in a bomb shelter that is melonproof actually but ok....

MY STEAM M8 SAVES ME!!!!

then i kill him for the fun of it XD

now for my attack... ur in a room full of electrified water no dream no weapons also the room is filling up and the doorway is jammed.

now this will be interesting XD

18. DragonWolf67

DragonWolf67 Cunning Wolf

99.9% of the water is salt nullifying the electricity. As the room slowly rises it pushes me up and I crawl out of a conveniently placed window near the top of the room.

Now for my attack... You are absorbed by a giant marshmallow.

19. (Actually salt water would be a better conductor of electricity than pure water... anyways... lol)

I eat my way out. lol

Now for my attack, I stab you in the eye with a knife. =P

20. Knife slams into the wooden eye."Ouch"

Now for my attack, The earth is moved closer to the sun,no powers or anything,no ships either.