Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Cricket or Basketball

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hahayoucantcatchme123, Dec 30, 2008.

Cricket or Basketball

Poll closed Jan 19, 2009.
  1. Cricket

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Basketball

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. KawaiiNekoNinja

KawaiiNekoNinja ใ„ใกใ” ็‹

:cat: Basketball... Maybe a Cricket Vs. Baseball would've been a better comparison...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2010
  2. robinmarkk

robinmarkk n00b

I like Cricket. Cricket is the most elegant and civilized sport. I love cricket because of Sachin Tendulkar. He is my favourite cricket player. He is such a genius player. There are so many other all rounder player. Cricket has so many parts like bowling, bating and fielding.

3. Blackhawk

Blackhawk Guest

well for me since i have played both games for school, I think cricket is better, but indoor cricket is a much faster pace game. its all over in 70 minutes and you have batted, bowled and fielded.

4. Captain Sarcastic

Captain Sarcastic AKA, "Cap'n Satanic"

Sorry when you say that do you mean second least popular or second most popluar, becasue either way I STRONGLY disagree... Really I don't see how cricket can be that popular just going on for days seeing the same thing over and over and over...

In saying that, basketball owns. I'm Captain of our team ;)

5. alishachuhan

alishachuhan n00b

I love Basketball game.I have played this game.

6. PatCrawford

PatCrawford n00b

Well it depends. There are many countries in which cricket is not played/followed and vice versa.

As far as my personal opinion is concerned, i like both sports. :)

7. shoukatalpha

shoukatalpha n00b

Hi,
    I love Cricket..its more joyful...loveable to play. Most of the people will love CRICKET through out worldwide.

8. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

God they're both terrible, but cricket. Still rather kill myself.

9. iamheretohelp

iamheretohelp n00b

Cricket is the most Enjoyable game..

10. andykards

andykards n00b

As far as my personal opinion that both sports are good and I think lots of people are crazy about them. I really like to play both sports with my friends specially cricket. I have to say that they can help to stay fit and healthy.

11. Ambrosse

Ambrosse n00b

I like cricket and basketball sports. My favorite sport is cricket it is so interesting and entertaining specially it's T20 format is real beauty. I loved to played and watched cricket sports.