Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Cricket World Cup 2011

Discussion in 'Sports' started by ringshin, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ringshin

ringshin n00b

As far as I concern Australian team has a fair bit of chance of winning the 2011 Cricket word cup like the previous 3 times they did, because the team is very strong in every part in the game. Especially the sprit among the players is too high as well.

2. aravindgiri

aravindgiri n00b

That is okay. But think of the other teams as well. They are also strong in all formats of the game. India,New Zealand,Sri Lanka,West Indies,England,Bangladesh and so on. There are more teams like that in cricket which is very good while playing. So don't think that only Australia can only win the world cup. Don't feel bad about me okay? I'm saying that any team can win the 2011 world cup, okay?

3. StephenHarry

StephenHarry n00b

i also vote fro Australia and the thing which i liked the most in that team is the coordination and the spirit and the order of their batting line as well as bowler line is very strong.

4. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

I am from Australia. I dont watch cricket. But well from what i have seen and heard. Australia will win it.

5. aravindgiri

aravindgiri n00b

England, India, South Africa or Australia(any one team).

6. Blackhawk

Blackhawk Guest

Well personally, I'm hoping the Black Caps win this world cup. They a due to win win a competition soon. The last one they won was back in 2000. Lets just hope they can preform this time.
    My pick for the final is Australia and India

7. aravindgiri

aravindgiri n00b

India is a nice pick with Australia! I would suggest India vs Australia or England vs South Africa!:thumb:

8. Blackhawk

Blackhawk Guest

I would put money on the pick of Australia and India...I don't think England really stand a chance and as for Pakistan well will they even be there????

9. Blackhawk

Blackhawk Guest

black caps suck

Sadly i now believe New Zealand has no chance of winning the world cup are going down 4 - 0 to Bangladesh in the Black caps worst performance in an ODI series ever​

10. wall.e

wall.e .: aLon3 :.

sad but true.........

11. Blackhawk

Blackhawk Guest

I swear New Zealand cricket is getting worse. We can't bat and we don't really have a bowling attack. I pick NZ to finish second to last in the world cup

12. Blackhawk

Blackhawk Guest

I may have to eat my words....Black Caps beat Pakistan.........Ireland beat England lol

13. Blackhawk

Blackhawk Guest

Well.....India and Sri Lanka in the final

At least the Black Caps went better than i thought.

14. Blackhawk

Blackhawk Guest

India win the world cup....first time in 28 years

15. jayssmeth

jayssmeth n00b

The Cricket world cup 2011 is very spacial world cup for the Indian team because this world cup is won by the India. Indian players give the best performance in this world Cup. India won this world cup after 28 years.

16. iamheretohelp

iamheretohelp n00b

India Lifts up the World cup after 28 years..
    Very happy to see my Favorite Team winning the cup..
    Miss u Mr.Rahul Dravid(The wall)..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.