Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Dance moms.

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by AngelOfLight, Mar 22, 2013.

1. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

So hey everybody , Dance moms finally premiered in the UK on BIO channel 18th March 2013 and in America in don't know don't care when.

I've heard so much about it on E! news and I was wondering when it was finally going to be premiered in the UK , when I watched it I was like WOW!
    This show is actually pretty awesome.

Dance shows like Strictly come dancing , Got to dance , BGT (I know there's other stuff but there's dancing , the show is fucking retarded to start out with.) but I've got to say this is going to be my new favourite show.

I've already gone through season 1 in 1 day. Everything is so right about this show.

The dancers are sweet and not at all bitchy (People should have faith in humanity that there's actually young girls like this , even thought the Human race is fucking retarded) , the moms arguing is pretty funny , the crazy mom was hilarious , the music , the dances. The most important thing though is , there's finally a
    REAL SHOW with REAL COMPETITION RESULTS.

I also really like how Abby actually does some meaningful stuff like "Where's the children?" , it was just genius!

Chloe's my favourite. :flipa:

What's your take & opinion on this ?

2. so...much....batwings...

3. thatonegirl101

thatonegirl101 hello:)

I watch it but the bf thinks only pervey guys watch it and says we will ever put our kids in dance lol

4. InLikeFlynn

InLikeFlynn n00b

Never heard of it!