Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Did you ever get detention in school?

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Rotom XD, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Rotom XD

Rotom XD How's she cuttin'?!

Post here if you got or a friend of yours got detention.

Me?But I'm a good boy...

2. piglet09

piglet09 I am the princess of gum

Mostly I got detention in school because of my stupid brother. My brother would always stay up late, the next morning would come and he was always running late. I remember I had to catch a ride to school because that retard was ,so slow that the school bus was crowded the driver could take him. That day I ended being late and serving three weeks detention. Now I don't wait for him like my mother asks me to because now I got a car ,so I can get up and go!

3. Hershey

Hershey i2's Chocolate Megatron.

Shazam!

I've gotten detentions.
    Most for stupid reasons, though.
    Chewing gum, slamming doors, calling principles "perverts", yelling, being too loud, etc.
    Not too bad. :p

4. [zephyr]

[zephyr] Neo-Maxi Zoom Dweebie

I get detention for my tongue ring :crying:
    Annnd being late for class
    I never go though, its after school and fkin boring :l

5. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

I get detentions all the time. Mostly for normal things like talking after the teacher has told me to shut up, talking back and just other random things.

6. marl

marl n00b

i used to get detentions about every day, but i dont get any now,well i get the odd couple a month but not much, i normally get them in library, once my friend drew on my book so i shouted "you f**king bas*ard!" to him, 1 whole week of detention...

7. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

I have had quite a few detentions but most are idiotic reasons, like i stood up once and got one !

8. patoe103

patoe103 n00b

getting dettintion

yes i gotten worse;)

9. luke08

luke08 spamaholic

i dont get that many now but i use to get a few mainly from my RE teacher and it would be because i would shout back if i thought i was right !

10. tainted_black

tainted_black shroomy :D

lol, my first ever detention on the first day of high school on the first science lesson, lol all i did was laugh seriously i just kept laughing well u would too if the guy in front of u kept getting his head hit my the door that kept opening lol oh well detentions are fun just muck around lolz

11. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

I've probably had around 50 detentions this year :/ I'm late all the time, and I act "innopropriately". I hardly turn up though, it's not like they actually matter xD
    Ooh, I'm such a "ruuuden" O,O

12. vortex4000

vortex4000 Viva la Vortex.

Our school is VERY anal about uniform. The bottom of my tie poked about a centimeter out from under my shirt and I got a detention. I also hit a teacher in the face with a dodgeball.

He was on my team.

Anyways, I get them all the time. I never go though.

A teacher was searching through my schoolbag without me knowing and found my fluffy handcuffs! The bastard gave me 3 detentions!

13. Mr. Buttapple

Mr. Buttapple Sell by Date, 9/01/2010

you have fluffy handcuffs?

I got a detention for flicking someone with a rubber.

14. Roganjoshua

Roganjoshua Post by day.Rock by night

My whole class almost got detention today but I've never got detention

I'm a gooood boy:sun::bgbandit:

15. XD10

XD10 SHOOP-DA-WHOOP SOLDIER

yes i got detention once the theacher gave us fun things to do:confused::confused:

16. Roganjoshua

Roganjoshua Post by day.Rock by night

You never told me.

When I was almost in detention I was told not to tell your opinions and that I don't care if you hate coulouring. If you say it again, I will buy a whole coulouring book for you to colour or else 10 lines.Good thing it was my last day with her until the summer holidays end.

But I felt like ripping her head off and putting it on a stake by the school gates.

17. Tehman

Tehman [Heart o' Gold]

Lol, I've had my share of these...Good old goofing off with high school buds. Although, I never did anything too serious, it's just them little things that tick off people..Well, wait...There was that one time...

18. The Alaskan Firedragon

The Alaskan Firedragon Stupid Boy Whore

Well, I used to always get them for not doing my homeworks, as the teachers don't really hand them out for any naughty-ness.
    Usually you just get told to stand outside for a bit, or sent to a different class. I remember once I got sent out of my D&T lesson to write a 200 word essay on a chair for having a ruler fight.

19. scorch2

scorch2 nice guy

got one for no homework

don't deserve it:fmad:

20. devil bunny

devil bunny n00b

every day i should of got detention but i got away with every thing:angel::fart::dpopcorn: