Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Digimon vs. Pokemon

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Kyoujin, Sep 27, 2008.

Which is better?

1. Digimon

31.9%
  2. Pokemon

55.5%
  3. poop

12.6%
  1. Kyoujin

Kyoujin Growls engraved over time

You know, I always wondered which of these childhood classics were the best out of them two, they are probably some of the most toughest decision to see which is better.
    So any ways, which do you think was better than the other?

Well......
    I say Digimon, simply because it has waaay more action and cooler monsters. :p

2. halo-hero

halo-hero halo-hero

i agrere in a way about the action but the whole digital world dosent mix whith me so i would say pokie mon

3. Dr. Nick

Dr. Nick Dr. Doc

Don't know what digimon is but pokemon is something that children play with..... and since your comparing them I can Assume that digimon is the same. So I am forced to ask, How old are you REALLY? I wanna say 7..... maybe 6.... Yea 6 sounds about right.

Anyway, I wouldn't really choose either because as I previously stated it's a children thing that I never understood.... and don't care too.

EDIT: Lulz I still stick with my case!! And I wasn't asking your age...... Nor what grade your in. I was making fun of your thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2008
  4. Kyoujin

I said CHILDHOOD classics, which means I use to watch them, but not anymore, Digimon got canceled a long time ago and pokemon finally ended a couple of years ago but I already quit that show like a year or two before, probably when I was 10, now I'm watching anime like Naruto and such.
    And to answer your other question, I'm 14 and a freshman in High School.

5. pokemon rocks!!!!!!!1 thats why it is still showing today! but in all fairness digimon was good and the movie was one of the best i have ever seen

6. frankenfish

frankenfish Computer Guru

hey i still play the original pokemon gameboy games. red, blue, yellow, you know, the good ones.

7. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

neither they were both only good when i was like 8

8. Sworddude198

Sworddude198 Black Mage

Digimon pretty much died before it was murdered. Unlike Pokemon.

9. DarkStar

DarkStar Banned

Who the hell cares Pokemon got ruined and milked to the point of exhaustion and Digimon is the exact same thing with a different plot.

I liked Pokemon,Anything past the Jhotos are sh***.

10. Kyoujin

How exactly is Digimon the same?
    Digimon is waaaaay diffrent from Pokemon in almost every way. Digimon chooses the human, and they can only have one, Pokemon is many, and Digimon seems more matureish than Pokeman, Digimon is a classic, I miss it hough, its been a long time, I still remember some episodes, I even have the movie, in VHS, meaning I got when it came out. So.....
    R.I.P Digimon!!!!!

11. DarkStar

DarkStar Banned

Hopefully to them both.

12. /deceived\

/deceived\ im actually not a member

this is like asking if you would rather have herpes or aids. all of digimons monsters ended in "mon" which was dumb and pokemon in my mind owned all digimons

13. tar_ms

tar_ms *Cough*

Pokemon kicked Digimon's butt!!

I never actually got the plot of Digimon, so I stopped watching it after about 3 episodes.

I can even play the tune of the first season of pokemon on the keyboard! (nearly)

14. parka19

parka19 n00b

DUDE POKEMON CAN KICK STUID DIGIMONS ASS DIDIMON SUCKS

15. ccfcrule

ccfcrule n00b

Pokemon!

:ass::321:For god's sake. Why do some people like Digimon?????????? Pokemon was the original and the original is always the best!!!!! :thumb:pOKEMON rocks!!!!!:stupid::guns:

16. theblack7

theblack7 wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

may i just say that pokemon is still carying on they have made diamond and pearl and battle diemension were as digimon yeah it went 4 years ago (but i still play digimon world because its fun) i had to pick pokemon if you had asked me that 3 months ago i would have said digimon but now i think pokemon

17. theblack7

theblack7 wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i remeber about 50 digimon episodes and the movie wheras pokemon i think 1000

18. dagpeter

dagpeter Death Dealer - Dagpeter

Woot.... Digimon bring back many childhood memories and I am reliving it again via youtube.

19. dagpeter

dagpeter Death Dealer - Dagpeter

watch the cartoon or anime ???

20. jlawpus

jlawpus n00b

digimon and pokemon is out now, it's bakugan era!