Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Digimon vs. Pokemon

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Kyoujin, Sep 27, 2008.

Which is better?

1. Digimon

31.9%
  2. Pokemon

55.5%
  3. poop

12.6%
  1. The Alaskan Firedragon

The Alaskan Firedragon Stupid Boy Whore

Digimon, Purely for the PS1 Game
    it was amazing
    The Digimon built a town!
    cept my character kept turning into the slime or the turd monster
    I wanted the Dinosaur :/

2. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

Pokemon.
    I collected those cards for years.

3. Angel of Game

Angel of Game You want ban?

I think pokemon. The storyline of Digimon is somewhat wrong to me. Also it's really funny when Team Rocket get 1,000,000 volt from pikachu. XD

4. Nollog

Nollog n00b

Digimon is the better anime.
    Pokemon is still going strong, btw. :p

5. Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel Guest

well i think that pokemon is better cos it was the original. and i collected about 300 and more cards

6. Gentleman326

Gentleman326 polite

a

pokemon all the way

7. sk8ernicky

sk8ernicky The best of the best

pokemon is really original + there are loads of pokemon things for sale, digimon is almost forgotten these days

8. Ezio

Ezio Hardcore/Retarded gamer

I say digimon because the writers didn't have a chance to run out of ideas and come up with ridiculous characters or monsters. Poke'mon was good for the first few years when I had a gameboy but it got sucky as they expanded beyond red,blue,green, and yellow.

9. PokemonvsDigimon6

PokemonvsDigimon6 PokemonMaster6

Pokemon is better than Digimon! I saw those on YouTube and Pokemon won! (or lost at the same time)

Well, you should be ashamed of youselves if you picked Digimon! Pokemon RULES!!!!

Yeah! me too!

I say pokemon, they are the strongest in my opinion! but pokemon is already a video game series, Dr. Nick! I know what you said, okay okay, you got me!

Well...... I say Pokemon because they are stronger than Digimon! Thanks for commenting!

Yeah right! Thanks for voting for Pokemon if you picked it, I picked Pokemon too!

OH GOD! I've seen Pokemon Heroes, Pokemon: Rise of Darkrai, and Pokemon: The First Movie! Pokemon kicked Digimon's butt!

Did you look at the votes! Pokemon kicked digimon butt off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for me!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2010
  10. Saintnight

Saintnight Banned

Pokemon. Too many good moments with Digimon. Besides, Pokemon is way more fun to make fun of!

11. Chaos Ninja

Chaos Ninja Lone Survivor

Pokemon will never die. They keep making episodes for it even though the first season owned every other one combined. I loved the first season so I'm going with Pokemon

12. NoE

NoE Pride ♥

Defiantly Pokemon, Im sure it came before Digimon and it is way better and more popular.
    But I prefer old classic Pokemon over the new monsters they've created....

13. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

Classic FTW ;)

Anyway, I voted Pokemon because to be frank, Digimon just never seemed that interesting. And with the whole worlds they added and the different rules and such in each, it got annoying fast.

So, Pokemon Classics FTW :p

14. cjolas

cjolas n00b

pokemon was first digimon was a copy

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2009
  15. onetimer

onetimer n00b

might I point out that the new pokemon SUCKS! Pokemon games are great but the show lost its apeall when hoenn started. It's so little kiddish and has almost no plot. On the other hand most digimon games are good competition for pokemon and I always watched all the new series, it never dumbed down and always left me ready to see more.Pokemon is now meant for ages 4-6, maybe 8. Any older and you have a strange obsession. Johto was the height of the pokemon show and then it dropped about as fast the Dragster, no not fast enough, how about a meteor crashing towards earth at speeds of 300mph?yeah sounds good.

lol bakugan is just stupid, you throw little marbles and little weird things come out, and the plot is just...well... I wouldn't watch it if you paid me...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2009
  16. fgplayer

fgplayer ;3

Digimon sucked when I was younger and Digimon still sucks today. Pokemon is better.

17. dangerdude

dangerdude Guest

Well im not really into either now ! But i liked Pokemon more.

18. UzumakiNARuTO

UzumakiNARuTO What?

LOLZROFLZ I NED TU LURN TU SPALL COZ I AM RETARDID LOLZ

&& Digimon would own Pokemon if it was on these days. But the classic Pokemon owned.

19. Transparent_Shadow

Transparent_Shadow Accept yourself. You don't have to prove shit. Staff Member Administratior Moderator

Pokemon FTW!!

20. Deadly shot

Deadly shot The Offensive Type!

Pokemon has so many plotholes and its just TOO repetitive... I mean... only a 5-12 year old would only watch that shit because its simple to understand. Only the movies only catch more interest in the viewer's eye.

Digimon in the other hand has clear explanation and had different entrances of adventures. Still, it started to suck since the kiddies got older and god it turned into a Pokemon plot.