Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Digimon vs. Pokemon

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Kyoujin, Sep 27, 2008.

Which is better?

1. Digimon

31.9%
  2. Pokemon

55.5%
  3. poop

12.6%
  1. fbug

fbug n00b

got to go with pokemon.

2. Cum_Slut

Cum_Slut Filthy Whore

digimon!!

3. Blackhawk

Blackhawk Guest

I like pokemon better. Team rocket girl (forgot name) is hot lol

4. sapmommy

sapmommy n00b

i like it!

5. digidestroyer

digidestroyer n00b

ur som weird

you think jessies hot retard:321: pig arangatang retard penis

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
  6. digidestroyer

digidestroyer n00b

im not gonna be mean just u suck:321:

7. digidestroyer

digidestroyer n00b

:321: tats som shiit

8. digidestroyer

digidestroyer n00b

ur cool man

ur right digi mon stays there is still the series but i do not wat channel:thumb:

9. alphagirl

alphagirl Banned

I like Pokemon the most

10. joe33

joe33 n00b

definitely Pokemon!! :) ...

11. 12 Virgin

12 Virgin A person of change.

I dunno, I've always liked both.

12. MrMrawr

MrMrawr n00b

digimon has too many different characters :[ but some of the seasons were really good.
    Pokemon's just perfect :D

13. Jboen11

Jboen11 n00b

Digimon vs Pokemon

When I first heard of Digimon, I couldn't stop laughing. How cheap did that sound??? i never knew Digimon would actually become popular. So in my freetime, I decided to watch a few episodes of Digimon and compare it to Pokemon. I was quite surprised in what I found out:

Characters:
    I think that the characters in Digimon were actually pretty well made I think. Unlike Pokemon which has 3 main characters, Digimon has very many characters. Everything about them is actuall quality, their interaction with the world is very good, and they are realisticly made. The digimon are also quite well made, and more well thought of than Pokemon. The characters in Digimon greatly exceed the quality of those in Pokemon. In Pokemon, Ash, Brock, and Misty are quite vague, and have virtually no backrounds. The Pokemon in you guessed it...Pokemon are quite cheap, and very stupid. The Pokemon to Owner interaction in the show Pokemon is quite minimal and poor. In Digimon for instance, there is a lot of actual interaction between the humans and digimon. That seems to make the show more amusing.

Plot:
    The plot of Digimon is that the good guys and the good digimon have to defeat the evil digimon. Pretty complex, huh? Actually, the plot in Digimon works very well. There are many twists and turns in the show that make it more interesting. Pokemon is virtually the same boring thing, Pokemon fights, and pretty CR@PPY morals. In Digimon, there is actually something called "emotions". Some of the characters can get hurt emotionally, yes really... In Pokemon, "Oh my god, I lost a Pokemon fight. What shall I do now??? My life is over." Ok, there are virtually no morals or any REAL emotions that come from pokemon. Digimon actually demonstrates everyone caring for each other and shows good morals, while pokemon doesn't show much true friendship in it. Ash just wants to be the best pokemon trainer, wow... what great morals and ideas can be learned from this. In Digimon on the other hand, everyone works TOGETHER to fight the evil digimon.

Artwork:
    The artwork in Digimon looks much better and more complex than that of Pokemon. It looks like there are more colors, and complexity in the scenery and artwork. Many of the characters in Digimon look like they are much better drawn than those in Pokemon. Digimon outperforms Pokemon in the artwork quite clearly. It adds a touch of magic to the TV show.

Music:
    The music to the show is quite good. I think that it is at a similar level to Pokemon. Pokemon has very repetitive music though. That can make a show very annoying. Digimon again beats Pokemon in this subject, not by too far though.

Morals:
    The morals that kids can ACTUALLY learn from Digimon are very good. Digimon unlike Pokemon actually does show friendship, not some crazy cock-fighting parallel unlike Pokemon. The plot of destroying evil in digimon adds a boost to the morals that can be learned. With the captivating plot, Digimon can really put good ideas into the viewers head. At the end of the shows, they give out very good morals, such as don't lie... etc... Pokemon offers no real morals, if Pokemon was actually supposed to demonstrate friendship, then Ash would not make Pikachu fight and suffer because Pikachu is his "friend".

The Verdict:
    Without much reasonable doubt, Digimon is quite superior to Pokemon despite being a "cheap immitation". The plot is very captivating and well made. It will keep in the seat, alongside with the well made characters, it will surely be one of your kids favorite TV shows. By looking at Digimon VS. Pokemon, I have found many of Pokemon's weaknesses. Pokemon is dying, and dying very fast. Digimon continues to live on, why... because Digimon has taken a different approach from the flawed plot of Pokemon. Personally, i thought I would never be writing a good review on a show like this, but Digimon really does deserve this. Digimon has done what Pokemon has not done, Bandai has overcome Nintendo, Bandai put "quality" into Digimon. I would recommend this show to anyone. It has very many morals and ideas that are great for the kids. Bravo Bandai!

14. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Hmmm I need to go over Digimon , I don't remember much of it. I'll watch it again and thanks for reminding me of it.
    Pokemon , only because of Pikachu.

15. Pokémon. Pfft.... Even mentioning digimon... Disgrace...

16. hollowstorm

hollowstorm Overlord

I like pokemon but digimon was the original shit so...... Digimon

17. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

I liked Digimon more than Pokemon. But it's in everyone's taste :D.

18. hollowstorm

hollowstorm Overlord

Fuck yea :p

19. lead118

lead118 Guest

Pokemon's just a cheap Digimon ripoff. .__.