Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Disney VS Marvel

Discussion in 'Game Ideas' started by imscary2, Sep 12, 2009.

1. imscary2

imscary2 el jeffe

Since Disney bought Marvel

how about an X-men vs kingdom hearts crossover chaos

you could have options to alllow beat downs vs one sit or other

just to let folks beat charaters to death maybe

you could have Mickey, with that key goofy with his shield donald with a WWI style lewis machine gun. He was in the US military for like 45 years ya know

then have Beast and stitch if you actually want to fight and not get killed. Stitch could have insane specials like attacking with a chain saw or eating a limb. While Beast would be Strong and all beasty

and on the the X men side the standard guys of wolverine, for up close and nasty
    cyclops for distance attack beast for special moves rogue for brute force and gambit for mid range and dodging stuff

just a thought

2. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Kingdom Hearts yes is extremely epic , but I just don't see why Marvel and KH would go to war.
    They should add the Marvel characters in the new KH though , that's a pretty good idea.

3. krystalgirl69

krystalgirl69 kik: Flashfire_

Honestly i dont think it would be smart to add marvel or starwars to the new kh :/ (yes disney now owns sthe star wars ip)

It would be the same style of game, let alone have the same feel that the others have... but then again the VAST ammounts of IP's disney owns KH could have hundreds of worlds per game

4. Um... Nope.
    I just cant see a whole lot of Damaging attacks...
    Say I choose Ariel the mermaid or something
    What the hell am I going to do? Bitchslap them with my tail? CX

5. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Kik: Ashikabi_

That could be quite effective. XD

It is a cool idea however, but just it would seem soo...Odd.
    Haha Deadpool vs. Donald Duck.. I'd pay to see that comedy gold.:roftl:

6. soulbusterx1

soulbusterx1 The Wolf Dragon King

My buddy just said that to me when we discussed over the next KH3 game. But we also suggested they add in Star Wars too. I mean most of the stuff in FF looks like it came from Star Wars. And I mean the mecha's.

7. Aalia Nebhan

Aalia Nebhan n00b

i keep in mind oberon getting defeated lead to of his innate weak point to steel.

faeries and elves in marvel are weak to iron and oberon is the faerie sky-father, apocalypse just has to put 2 and 2 together with the disney one.