Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

do u fink girls hav clothes in heaven?

Discussion in 'Heaven' started by andymabb13, Apr 30, 2010.

1. andymabb13

andymabb13 chechnya

do any girls in heven wear clothes cus if they dont death must be GREAT:roftl::rcain:

2. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

That pretty much sums up this forum.

3. UzumakiNARuTO

UzumakiNARuTO What?

This site should be renamed funnypedos.biz

Bittersweet likes this.
  4. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

This should turn into a "Who is Phone* type thing.
    No. Ok.

5. the disciple

the disciple not good=not the end

lol u pedo

6. Bittersweet

Bittersweet VOOOOOOOOII!

Yeah they totally don't got clothes, that's a one way pass to go kill yourself now.

7. luvdatchick

luvdatchick n00b

they probably dont, thats why maybe its called heaven!! :roftl: but we will find out when we die. see you there!!

8. Vaggy Prodder

Vaggy Prodder Heterosexual Male

In heaven no one wears clothes. When God created Adam and Eve they remained nude until they ate an apple from the tree of wisdom. It was at that point that they felt shame for their nudity and covered up themselves.

9. [zephyr]

[zephyr] Neo-Maxi Zoom Dweebie

no i dont fink they do rofllmaolololol!!1!

Wtf? o___O

10. avlisdxa

avlisdxa Really Lazy Guy

You better hope there's a weight watchers up there for the fat chicks

11. Nikol.R

Nikol.R Sexy Girl in the *****

[/COLWhat's wrong with you?! girls are human to..i know all the boys think of one thing (Get a girl to bed) but it her choice to take off her clothes for you God damn.. but really i'm a girl with open mind.. i can try some things at Heaven..:) OR]

12. Roganjoshua

Roganjoshua Post by day.Rock by night

GIRLS DO HAVE SOULS!!!!!!
    (not actually a girl, just making a joke)

13. monsterboog

monsterboog Ancient gods wrath

You are evil, and you want to die, cause girls are the ultimate power in the world( which straight guy can resist to a naked girl asking him something?)

I learned that from life.

14. kirsti baybe

kirsti baybe horny biiitch

wow you lot are a bunch of sad peado's cant you tell men dont have two brain cells to rub together only have that one that constantly think of sex!

15. avlisdxa

avlisdxa Really Lazy Guy

That's a bit of an over presumption, though with the type of people I see around this place, I don't blame you for thinking that :p

16. andymabb13

andymabb13 chechnya

Oh my god i cant believe that someone put this.

I am sorry if i caused any offense but my account got hacked along with my email account but i have finally got them back

17. RayneK

RayneK I'a Cthulhu fhtagn

First off, I don't know how to 'fink' (used in that context), and 'have' has an e in it. Try going to school instead of thinking of stupid reasons to kill yourself, being the epic fail that you already are is reason enough kthxbai.

Battery likes this.
  18. Foxlover4u

Foxlover4u Hehe! Horny ALL the time!

Thank you!!....

Thank you so much RayneK! I am so glad to see that there are others out here that have some intelligence as far as the use and spelling of english words! You beat me to the response there,but thats more than ok! I am more than glad to give you all due credit,your response equalled what mine would have been. I too believe that one should focus more on educating themselves as much as possible and not worry about "girls in heaven with no clothes". Way to much time on their hands,it would be better used in a classroom setting. Again,my thanks to you :thumb:......

19. zuankk

zuankk n00b

hahahah this games very nice and can i wan see video

20. ℰя❡,,, ℑƒ Їт ₩α﹩ ✞ґυℓ¥ Ħℯ@√℮ᾔ, Шε ₩◎üℓ∂ ℭ◎ηṫяøʟ Їт Шїтℌ Ѻüґ ℳїᾔḓṧ,,, Шℯℓʟ ♈ℌε ϟтüρḯḓ ℙεøρℓℯ Ш◎υʟḓ Ħαṽℯ $øμε◎ηε ℃øηṫґ◎ℓ ℑт ℱ◎я ✞н℮м