Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Do you believe in ghosts?

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by funny games haha, Nov 17, 2008.

do you believe in ghosts

1. hell yea!

42 vote(s)
    65.6%
  2. no!

14 vote(s)
    21.9%
  3. you must be reta^Ded

8 vote(s)
    12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am not saying i do but i've seen pretty ghost like things

2. Dr. Nick

Dr. Nick Dr. Doc

Why did you make a thread when you just posted in one exactly like this. I think it's safe to say that is moronic.

EDIT: No this thread is the same. Don't be going off making threads that are slightly different. Just keep your ghost posts here.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2008
  3. to be more specific i only said have you seen ufo this is do you believe in ghosts technically they're are on same subject but if you want specific info on only about believing ghosts i had to make another thread

4. well just look at my name ill make you belive, lol na i dont realy belive in them

5. cool bige

cool bige n00b

gosts are scrard of my :guns:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009
  6. Ray Boy

Ray Boy Dragon's Bro!

ghoST BUSTERS

7. Clint_derby_fc

Clint_derby_fc Back, hopefully for good.

I don't really know...
    Howver seeing as i have never had anything to do with them or any belief in them whatsoever i will say no i do not believe in ghosts.

8. annieismee

annieismee rawrrr

lol i do :O

9. APersonOfTheList182

APersonOfTheList182 Just Dan

ghost busters is so 1980's

10. snikers1593

snikers1593 n00b

well i know i do,have you seen the the show ghost adventuers on the discovery channle? they'll make any one think that their real

11. yvonnnne

yvonnnne mystical

Yes and no.I can't tell that something of our ansestors,relativs or friends doesn't exist afther their death.They must exist and after death.Maybe we don't see them,but maybe they are outh there too.:rolleyes1:

12. mayhem man21

mayhem man21 superior high lord genral

hmm....

it's so hard to answer I have seen like moving chairs on u tube and other things but thats on camera and it might be fake....

the camera can see ghost but we can't, if you get scared easilly please don't watch these coz u will have night mares i am being serious.
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7GLljKKdUIo i wet my pants when i saw this video :stupid: this 1 was not as scary...http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NKpdHOcm3zg&feature=related
    ok now i'm going change my pants:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2008
  13. funny411

funny411 did you ever wonder.....

ghost busters are soo old. but, i belive in ghosts. BUT OMG GHOST BUSTERS ARE SOOO OLD GOSH!! ramdom topic.:confused::confused:

14. jamesonisme

jamesonisme wow its me

ghostly encounters

i one saw a transparent figure standing on the other side of the street at night when i looked again it had gone:eek::alien2:

15. dagpeter

dagpeter Death Dealer - Dagpeter

Hi,
    Hope you guys don't mind but I am a exorcist by occupation (not a phony).

16. dagpeter

dagpeter Death Dealer - Dagpeter

regarding about paranormal events, those interested may post their question/doubt here and i will answer them. Alternately you may pm me your queries and i will reply you guys ASAP.

17. Critically Explosive

Critically Explosive Nuclear capacity 97.4%...

Belive what you want, but you mast be reta^Ded

18. zeophenix77

zeophenix77 Dragon Master

well...im not saying that they are real and that anyone who doesnt beleive in them is retarded

im saying i beleive i have seen one

one night i woke up with the t.v all staticy at midnight and right when i opened my eyes...i think i saw satan

they say that he looks like a tall dark figure wearing a hat...it freaked the **** out of me

19. I posted some of my other encounters on the other "Ghost" thread but here's some more. Yesterday my brother and I were helping my mom move books from the attic(my attic is really creepy when you're alone, even during the day) down to the crawl space in my parents' closet. My brother went back into the attic to get another box and my mom went downstairs to get sodas for us. I sat down in the crawl space cuz I was bored(don't be stupid and touch the insulation like me, it makes you REALLY itchy). My flashlight went out and and something pushed the closet door closed a little. I looked over at the other end of the crawl space and I swear I saw a shadow of a crouched person/thing. It opened its eyes and they were all greenish like a cat's at night. My brother poped into the closet and asked what I was staring at. The shadow disapeared. Another time My cousin and I were at his friend's house. The house was empty because all of the neighbors were at my cousin's party. As we came into the house we heard a wierd rattling/groaning sound. The neighbor said it was the boiler(yeah right!). We walked up the stairs towards the neighbor's bedroom . As we passed the bathroom my cousin freaked out and ran out of the house screaming. He said he saw an old dude's reflection staring at him from the mirror and it mouthed the words "Go away". We described the face to the neighbor and she said it was her grandfahter. Her grandfather had been dead for a week.

20. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

I kinda Believe in Them. There are Moments where I see a dark figure running around my house out of the corner of my eye, and for some reason it happens around Christmas time:confused:

anyways Me and My Siblings call this "Ghost" Freddy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.