Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Do you believe in God?

Discussion in 'Heaven' started by Iron Man123, Jan 29, 2009.

1. theblack7

theblack7 wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

then again atleast religion has done some good it proves that humans are amazing beings cause we can look at the world and make sence of it even if its completely wrong hay atleast we tried to think of an explanation but still i dont belive in god. If he was real then i dislike him cause he made a world just so that we could worship him we dont make doll houses so that the little plastic people could worship us.:fmad:

2. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

No, God is just a Figure that man made up to Comfort the weak and or Ignorant, Wage War, and make money.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2010
  3. phillsgrl

phillsgrl n00b

do i believe in God?

answer yes..i believe in God and jesus and the holy ghost.. i believe heaven and hell are real and i also believe he is coming back one day just like he said. I live everyday to go back with him.. the bible tells us to work out our salvation with fear and trembling. hell is just not a place i intend on spending eternity..people laugh and continue to live in sin and think that God is a joke and that he does not mean what he say's.. oh but he does.. he loves us so much ..that he sent his only son to die the horrable death for me that i and the world deserves but because he died for me i can live and have eternall life.. because i believe in what he did.. i accept the free gift of salvation so i can be with him when it comes to and end.. people say saved from what? well from the wrath that is coming to this world to all those who did not accept.. and let all the pain and suffering he went through for them to go to naught or to say in vain.. God is not going to let anyone who let what his son did for them go unpunished.. yes you may say it sounds mean ..but God is a just God a holy God and wants us to live a better life than what we are living now. but we can't do it on our own that is why we need the holy ghost ..the spirit the power to live in us and through us to live the life that is pleasing to the lord... so i thank him that he loves me that much and i will live for him and do what he want's me to do so i can hear thou good and faithfull servant come home.. i love him and want the world to know it.. i hope you do too

4. fancy_pants_man

fancy_pants_man a lot better than you

religion is good? you do know that scientific discovery has been set set back hundreds of years by christinanity right?

5. aravindgiri

aravindgiri n00b

The point is that if we all work hard and pray for God, we can succeed the impossible also. God is that powerful that He himself can heal our wounds. He would bless us with all his powers to us for working hard. We(I mean I and my friends) think that God has some kind of Diary and he writes the notes of our life in that diary. But we don't know what happens there. There is only one way to succeed. All hail God.

6. Blackhawk

Blackhawk Guest

Thank you Ms.Zeusy I so agree with you :thumb:

7. koolness

koolness Pie rules!!!

Hi.

Yes, I believe in God and Bhudda. I would love to go to heaven.:thumb: And don't say the h-word!:bann:You could go it!

8. Awsman123

Awsman123 n00b

:roftl::thumb::roftl: his so great i love him and you shod to:roftl::thumb::D

9. love9685

love9685 n00b

thanks regel best forum rules.....

10. alphagirl

alphagirl Banned

YES, I belive in God, as well in heaven and hell.

11. hungargo

hungargo n00b

do u believe in god

yes::roftl:

12. Gaz868

Gaz868 Assassin

Well I could just say Proof that God Exists and go on and on and on, But ill spare you most of it because I know that most people hate reading long stuff.

Yes, I DO Believe in God. I can see why some people cant, and I respect their opinion, but I Think he DOES Exist. Here are some thing leading people to dis believe in god.

Instead of God Creating Humans, Humans evolved from spores.

Instead of Hell or Heaven or even purgatory, there is just endless blackness when you die forever.

If God Loves Us, Why wouldent he make us Immortal?

Now, i COULD BE WRONG ABOUT THOSE THINGS! But To just plainly answer your question, Yes, I Believe in God, Satan, Jesus and Heaven, Hell as well as purgatory. Sorry for this being so long

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

13. Jordan1996

Jordan1996 Guest

same dude

14. baldwincrown

baldwincrown n00b

Yes, but that does not mean I need to believe in God in order to do so. That's a amount of assertive in an afterlife and a abundant accord of cultures have afterlives without having a God there with it.

15. 12 Virgin

12 Virgin A person of change.

Yes, but I have different views from what religions dictate that God is.

16. Boogeyman

Boogeyman n00b

no religion sucks balls:crussing:

17. jony2jack1

jony2jack1 i kickass

Epicurus said it most succinctly:
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
    Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing?
    Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing?
    Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God?”

the answer to those questions is free choice.epicurus knows nothing about any actual answer.he didnt look for the answer to what he said. without free choice our love wouldnt be as meaningful if we were controlled to never do evil or think of other things he would never know if we truly did love him because we wouldve been forced to love him

18. jony2jack1

jony2jack1 i kickass

19. Rocky D.

Rocky D. n00b

Rocky D.

Yes, I believe in The God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

20. bball

bball n00b

i also believe in god