Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Do you believe in God?

Discussion in 'Heaven' started by Iron Man123, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Arcadia2001

Arcadia2001 n00b

I do believe in God, I have prayed before and have been answered in a positive manner every time. No way is that coincidence, either, as there have been times where I failed to pray about a problem and did not get answered. :thumb:

2. cj26

cj26 cj18

I will always believe in God:)

Cj26[answer yes..i believe in God and jesus and the holy ghost.. i believe heaven and hell are real and i also believe he is coming back one day just like he said. I live everyday to go back with him.. the bible tells us to work out our salvation with fear and trembling. hell is just not a place i intend on spending eternity..people laugh and continue to live in sin and think that God is a joke and that he does not mean what he say's.. oh but he does.. he loves us so much ..that he sent his only son to die the horrable death for me that i and the world deserves but because he died for me i can live and have eternall life.. because i believe in what he did.. i accept the free gift of salvation so i can be with him when it comes to and end.. people say saved from what? well from the wrath that is coming to this world to all those who did not accept.. and let all the pain and suffering he went through for them to go to naught or to say in vain.. God is not going to let anyone who let what his son did for them go unpunished.. yes you may say it sounds mean ..but God is a just God a holy God and wants us to live a better life than what we are living now. but we can't do it on our own that is why we need the holy ghost ..the spirit the power to live in us and through us to live the life that is pleasing to the lord... so i thank him that he loves me that much and i will live for him and do what he want's me to do so i can hear thou good and faithfull servant come home.. i love him and want the world to know it.. i hope you do too i would always believe in God that is why i love going to church on Sunday,Tuesday,and Thursday:)

3. ass whole

ass whole n00b

I belive in god. Who wouldn't? I'll tell you who, gay guys!

4. ass whole

ass whole n00b

I think you are kind of going over board with this jesus stuff.

5. AyKay69

AyKay69 ザ・ワールド

Agreed. A tad though.

6. FoxxyTina

FoxxyTina A WHITE GIRL

no....no i dont

7. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

thanks for finger fucking everyone with that neutral ass response xD

8. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Not exactly to be honest. Put simple I got my own religion.

9. krystalgirl69

krystalgirl69 kik: Flashfire_

No. You cannot honestly explain to me with enough reason that he is real.. contradictions up and down the bible, all the "religious" holidays like easter and christmas were originally paegan celebrations but catholasism/christianity took it and made iy with there own twist. The new and old testament contradictions along with how alot of christians say i beleive in the one true god.... however if you beleive in this religion you should know as well that in the ten commandments it states someyhing along the lines of "though shall have no gods before me". ... so essentially this religion states that there are multiple gods... except this god is an arrogant asshole who thinks hes better than everyone else and deserves all the praise.... god must be a(n) american republican

Sicu likes this.
  10. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Funny post but I agree with you and also want to add a few facts:

How can someone possibly believe in a god with no face? Did anyone see this god? Heard it? Felt it's presence? How can this god be humble and such when in the world is nothing but hate and wars? I used to believe, yes, but not anymore. I chose not to believe anymore and I am happier. But I respect everyone's religious view.

11. PaizleeRox

PaizleeRox actual edgelord

I lost my faith when the bullet went through me.
    If he is so godly, why didnt he allow the bullet to miss?
    ( see my heaven thread, " Heaven....its too...white and...harpy"

12. HaileyIsAwesome11

HaileyIsAwesome11 I LOVE CAMO!!!!!!

Yes I do

I do believe in god. I got to church every Sunday, when I'm not sick.

13. Happybear123

Happybear123 FurryLoverWill's slave

Nope, not me :C