Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Do you believe in God?

Discussion in 'Heaven' started by Iron Man123, Jan 29, 2009.

1. SaintKnight

SaintKnight Banned

i believe in God. I think that creating us is worth MANY thxs

2. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

I understand. Just understand that there WILL be others that believe that God does not exist. And worth many thanks? For the people who go bad? For giving us weak human bodies? The only thing we have that is more adaptable is our brains, and apparently we're not supposed to use them when dealind with religion. As such, I'm not sure I can find as much to thank him for, if I do thank him. But I respect that you differ in opinion, so I won't ask or go further about this.

3. GothicBabe

GothicBabe n00b

I believe in god i wear two croses now i used to wear just one but i have alot of gothic things for being a luthren lol

4. miss angel

miss angel n00b

U de same as me

U DE SAME AS ME
    I WEAR TWO PAIRS OF ROSERY BEEDS
    GOOD GOING :thumb:

5. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

I am My own god, I choose My Own Fate.
    A.K.A.
    I Am An Athiest

6. TubaDude

TubaDude Guest

Ok. A mod needs to delete this ignorant person's post. I'm not even atheist and it still upsets me. Grow up and learn to accept people for who they are. Not for what they believe in. You ignorant piece of shit.

7. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

Yeah I agreed, I just didn't say anything about it cuz I didn't wan to start a thread war, but I hate Ignorant twats as well, regardless of reliion

8. DarkStar

DarkStar Banned

1. Shut up you idiot. This is for all people and surprisingly enough most on here are agnostic and people like you are the reson why. Oh yeah it is spelt CHRISTIANS. PS: Learn how to spell your savior. Idiot.
    2. And who do you mean by we. First of all I am not on your side. Secondly look what you do your "God" gave you a brain and you speak like a tard act like a tard believe in a tard AND you swear which is against your religion, idiot.

Anyway, give me proof on his existence and I'll believe without question.

EDIT: If you could spell I would take your insults a little more seriously. I mean my automatic spell checker is taking a fit at you.

9. Edward_C

Edward_C Pheonix0

yea buddy justify this, Christians throughout history have killed more people and destroyed more cultures than any other religion and most of the time its just because they are not christian any thing else you want me to give you to justify just ask.

10. Edward_C

Edward_C Pheonix0

one more thing all you Christians who take pride in your religion are siners

11. TubaDude

TubaDude Guest

Hey. Asshole. Read my first post and try to say that again. You have to read and actually understand what other people are saying before you post. There is more to just "Hey you're not christain. I'm gonna kill you". It's a little deeper than that.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
  12. Magic4ever

Magic4ever Wacka!

i'm neutral

13. C-SKR

C-SKR n00b

you are actully the cleverest person alive
    you should actualiy stop this stupid religous and athiestic war
    im religous :D

14. frankenfish

frankenfish Computer Guru

sorry it took me so long to spot that:rcain:. ignorant user banned

15. WARNING-Ungodly thoughts

Warning: message contains STRONG Ungodly thoughts! U have been warned!

No there is no god [srry pope, heres the thing, see!] We evolved from apes, not created by Him:)lol::finger::stupid:(god)) The earth developed from the big bang(gigidy!)

Its simple enough to believe that the bible is just stories that were found, were so god-fucking believable and a religous cult started [Cult- a group of PEOPLE surounded by the belief in 1 or many entities!]

Oh, Yeah. 1 more sonofabitching thing: Without Satan:)sasmoking::finger:), there would not be a God:)sun::angel::azzangel:)

Also tell this to yo homey-ish parents:Goth is not bad, its RELIGIOUS

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
  16. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

Just one clarification: We DIDN'T evolve from apes. We had a common ancestor. Know the difference.

17. frankenfish

frankenfish Computer Guru

again: people like this give us non-believing folk a bad name

18. BerryEternal

BerryEternal o________O

uh...

I do believe in god, but i don't want to believe in heaven and hell.
    Cause you never know if you are going to hell or heaven..

19. jet2009

jet2009 my nickname is GECKOMAN!!

i don't. Because if he did why doesn't he stop glabal disasters.

20. Saintnight

Saintnight Banned

I don't go to church, but I believe in God. I haven't been baptized. I don't pray to him, but I believe.
    I don't really like responding to these kinds of things, though, because one way or another, I get flamed. But What if God caused the Big Bang? We'll never know.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009