Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Do you believe in God?

Discussion in 'Heaven' started by Iron Man123, Jan 29, 2009.

1. squashy693

squashy693 JReeve

and that's your belief

2. haydon06

haydon06 n00b

no god

no i do not like god come on

3. aravindgiri

aravindgiri n00b

Hey! I think that almost half of the people believe in God and half don't. I think you're one of it!

4. Bonkiru

Bonkiru n00b

Do i believe in God

I don't know, right now I'm depressed sort-of my life seems meaningless i don't know what to do about it either.

5. icarusa

icarusa n00b

yes i am.........

uhh....

6. the disciple

the disciple not good=not the end

I dont believe in god because if there is a god howcome the haiti earthquake happened why didnt he stop it! Also then how come there are wars and innocent peopel dieing?!? Work it out!!!!!:coolgleam::hihi:

7. chad177

chad177 Guest

heaven

i belive in heaven because when my grandpa died i saw some no-shaped white thingy in the sky

8. Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel Guest

That's called a cloud. ¬_¬

9. IShatOnYou!

IShatOnYou! Ra ra ah ah ah!!

I believe in A God just don't know which one. Does that make sense? :confused:

10. Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel Guest

I forgot what it's called but yes I do understand, you believe that some kind of higher power exists but you're not sure if it's god or something else, Is that right?

11. willthegreat

willthegreat n00b

helloo people (im new):coolgleam:

12. IShatOnYou!

IShatOnYou! Ra ra ah ah ah!!

Correct ;D

13. BrkG

BrkG Mustakrakish

im not sure lol :D
    Heaven=a room filled with weeds
    Hell=a room filled with 80 years old morons

14. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

lol, nice images.

No worries, go for the middle place, less weeds and 40 year old idiots :p

15. ZaruTsey

ZaruTsey NoTaPlUm

Watch the movie "The invention of Lying" it out lines what I beleive is a modern retelling of the invention of religion. And its an okay movie 2

16. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

Which has nothing to do with the topic.

This is YOUR belief, not what some person says in a movie. Do read the thread first, eh?

17. Monfang

Monfang n00b

First: for those that said they would laugh at people burning in hell; you are a failure as a Christian.

Second: in Heaven, you are specifically happy, you are Joyous. You still retain you memories and the knowledge of what has happened to the others. But when you need to cry, God will cry with you.

Third: You don't have to actually "praise" God to worship Him. He finds Joy in your Joy and enjoys watching you be the best you can be.

Forth: There is more proof of God's existence then His nonexistence. He and His Son was real enough that 11 men would go though Hell and eventually death and not say Jesus was a lie.

that's my point. I am a Follower of Christ, One of God's Flock, and one of His Apologist. If you want to know more, PM me for an IM address.

18. grass

grass what the @#%$?!

do I believe in god? hell no. if there is a god hes a cruel kid with a magnifying glass and were all ants.

19. Asatru8585

Asatru8585 bored now >.

Also a no for me here.

20. Xreaper34

Xreaper34 I HATE BIRDS

No, I don't believe in God, since I am half (Well, three-quarters, actually) Greek. I believe in Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Apollo, and all the other gods of Greece. Greek Mythology owns all (Not literally) and Roman Mythology is basically copied, and yes, I hate Rome.