Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Do you like to cook?

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by mrmystic, Oct 30, 2008.

Do you like to cook?

1. I'm an Iron Chef.

18 vote(s)
    34.0%
  2. I cook to survive.

19 vote(s)
    35.8%
  3. I never cook.

6 vote(s)
    11.3%
  4. If Mac 'n Cheese grew on bushes, I could be happy forever.

10 vote(s)
    18.9%
  1. BulletSponge

BulletSponge Bored with this site

I make a mean Buffalo sauce and I'm not to bad at pasta from scratch

2. Fire-Fly

Fire-Fly Valued by Funny-Games

I wuv to cook!!!Relaxing, enjoyable and taste wise so much better when it's your own stuff

3. shortmalay

shortmalay ... shots you silly.

My maid loves to cook...

Me? Well, there was this cooking class at school during the last semester. Other than that, I've never tried cooking by myself. Yet.

4. dagpeter

dagpeter Death Dealer - Dagpeter

Well.... I cook to survive as my wife's dead and my daughter is allegic to some food sold outdoor.

5. Kyoujin

Kyoujin Growls engraved over time

What?!

No BBQ option??? What a fookin pity, BBQ is sweet!!

Anyways I am not sure if it counts as cooking (I think it does though some people say it does not =/ ), I like to barbecue though, just the taste of all that smoky flavor and the charcoal and the burned skin just makes my stomach rumble. You know what I'm saying, especially you Chicken and Beef lovers :p.
    I barely cook though because my mom handles all the cooking, though she never taught me how to cook for myself ...yet <<. I cook when it is necessary like if the old people are out for their loooong shopping, so I usually make myself some very small snacks but its cooking though, but not so much =/.

6. dagpeter

dagpeter Death Dealer - Dagpeter

BBQ is counted as cooking. Although it is not a formal style.

7. ChiiCeres

ChiiCeres n00b

OMFG! I LOVE to cook! n.n

I'm also a born natural at it. Or at least thats what I'd like to say. Unfortunately (and fortunately) everyone has different tastes buds. So what I would consider delicious (I have a sensative palet) my boyfriend would find just as delicious with ketchup all over it. -_-; :stupid:
    So everyone is different. So there really is no perfect chef. But I like to think I'm very good. I've had no formal training. But my family comes from a long line of chefs that worked in 4 star restaraunts, so I think it comes natural. ^-^; :)

8. wolfpackgirl12123

wolfpackgirl12123 bite me

i love to cook, every one in my house does too

9. NoE

NoE Pride ♥

Hmm I did cooking last year for school. It was "Cakes, Biscuits and Slices" I enjoyed that, but anything that became more complex to cook, Id probably epic fail at it. I only cook something if I know when I start that its gonna work. So yeah I like cooking as long as its something quick and easy.

:)

10. gwarhammer

gwarhammer Cpt on the Ship of Fools

I enjoy cooking, but I kinda suck at it. My culinary expertise is limited to "Stuff what is/can be made spicy." My record so far being a chilli with multiple strengths of chilli and curry powder, chilli flakes, some kind of peri-peri or something and 14 chillis. Largely because we had stuff to use up before the holidays.
    Still, it could be worse, I suppose...at least my cooking is edible.

11. cdn kid nb

cdn kid nb Carey Price pwnes!

i only cook toast half the time i burn the toast

12. Karsonater

Karsonater Pro FPS Gamer!

i would love to cook but im only 10 so i have no idea how to cook

13. yumatt

yumatt Dr0p De@d G0rge0us

i absoultly love to cook its my favourite subject at school and i want to be a chef

14. DrunkenDexter

DrunkenDexter Dribbling Mess

Cookings okay i guess but when you have to cook all your meals for yourself everyday it gets old real quick!

15. snow knight

snow knight cheat = ¢.¢(u)

i dont like cooking but i do and also if mac'n cheese grew on bushes i would be either dreaming or in heaven

16. xShinigamix

xShinigamix Delete! Delete! Delete!

Yeah! If no one cooks, I WILL!

17. mk1000

mk1000 n00b

i like cooking

i like cooking ...... my favorite food is mexican:chefico::chefico::chefico:

18. Chaos Ninja

Chaos Ninja Lone Survivor

I can cook, but I only do it if I have to.

19. Brendan360

Brendan360 Total jakie

i'm alright at cooking but not the best lol.

20. cassy81

cassy81 n00b

I cook sometimes when I find an interesting recipe on the internet. I learned to make chocolate truffles and often prepare them for my friends.