Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

does anyone else....

Discussion in 'Hell' started by thatonegirl101, Jun 14, 2013.

1. thatonegirl101

thatonegirl101 hello:)

Hate when people say YOLO?!?!?! I don't know why but when someone says or types it, I kind of have this urge to stab them in the face with a sharp stick...and what they hell happened to just saying,"seize the day!" It means the same dame thing except YOLO is a dumbed down version of it. Lets make a pack that the next time someone says it that we wil just shrug and shout "Seize the day!" before punching them in the face and skipping off :)

2. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Since we are in the "Hell" area I can be incredibly mean with you right now, but I won't since it ain't me :p.

Either way, do you have any idea what "YOLO" stands for? Guess not since you put it in the same area/zone with "seize the day".........

Also, when playing computer games, sometimes, well most of the times, before doing something incredibly stupid or that I think that it'll kill me I say "YOLO!!"....

Times change and they'll never be the same again. Either tag along or tag along. The past is named like this because it has happened, it doesn't happen anymore and it definitely won't happen again.

3. thatonegirl101

If you want to be a jerk then that is fine with me I really don't care I know what YOLO means,it means you only live once. When you say seize the day you are implying the same thing maybe not every time but they go hand in handgrf. I really don't know what your issue is with me seeing as this is not the first time you have disagreed with something I have said...are you just the type of person who enjoys conflict or is it me personally who offends you? Either way I try to stay out of drama in real life and one the net....so thanks for your opinion on the matter :)

4. Sicu

Hmm, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed it seems. I didn't attack you but the fact that I do not agree with you doesn't mean that I am your enemy. It's a free world and I am free to think as how I want to, not how others want me to.

Also I don't remember attacking you or saying something to bother or disturb you, since usually I try to be as nice as I possibly can. But I can also be a jerk if someone really wants me to be one.

Either way, on the topic, YOLO is funny from my point of view. The more retards that kill themselves YOLOing through life, the more peace we will have in life. So I don't mind it much.

5. thatonegirl101

Sorry I am not really a morning person and have been under a huge amount of stress...did not mean to take it out on you :( it was just one of those wrong pace at the wrong time type of things.

6. Sicu

It's ok. I'm a my "bitch" mood for a couple of days now and I tend to act like a bitch towards anyone.

7. thatonegirl101

Well I wish I could get out of the mood I am in...here is to hoping today changes that mood.

8. Sicu

I know how I can get out of my mood, but it's not that easy.

9. thatonegirl101

Well today was actually pretty awesome so I think that is a good start to getting out of the cranky mood I have been in.

10. I hate it when people are like YOLO YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE then go and do all this stupid shit for no reason, ya well you only DIE once too, there was a kid who lived by my who was like YOLO and skateboarded while grabbing onto his friends truck, wanna know what happened?

He fell down, cracked his head open, died, he was graduating high school in 2 weeks.

so YOLO

Big_Cat likes this.
  11. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

If someone says 'YOLO' to me, thats one of things in a very long list that make take you less seriously​

12. Sicu

There are persons that die multiple times during their life. So they live multiple times? :p

13. thatonegirl101

IDK I have just never liked it...seems like an excuse to do dumb things

Sicu likes this.
  14. Sicu

Their life, their problems not mine. I don't judge nor like the persons that do judge others.

(Just my personal opinion on this)

thatonegirl101 likes this.
  15. thatonegirl101

still think YOLO is annoying :p

16. ???=_=???

???=_=??? sometimes silly

Well I think everyone has their own ways of saying the same thing...