Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Downloading 18+ Games (A Solution)

Discussion in 'Comments and suggestions' started by AngelTachibana, Nov 30, 2010.

1. So I was thinking, a lot of us are complaining about not being able to download the 18+ games from the down-loadable section. And a lot of us had already previously downloaded from the section. With that said, why don't we work together and share what we have downloaded?

There are also many other places to download these types of game weather they would be torrents or file hosting websites. If we just join forces we can easily provide and share all the games the interwebs has to offer. So if we can get a few helpers to assist me with uploading and providing links we can get this show on the road.

Send me a PM if you want to assist.

2. So it looks like I'm going at this alone for now. . .

Head over to the PC Game section for the New 18+ Game Download Section. I won't be able to supply games as fast as funny-games can but I'll try my best to do what I can. Please if you think you can help send a PM! Otherwise I won't be able to get many games up for download.

3. cookiedoh

cookiedoh n00b saib0t

Why would I bother coming here if I could download it somewhere else? If I wanted to share, I'd rather download and seed torrents.