Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Dragon Ball Z Kai and GT quiz

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by PaizleeRox, May 8, 2013.

1. PaizleeRox

PaizleeRox real life edgelord

Heres a quiz for Z Kai and GT!

Z Kai

1) What is Gokus brothers name, and what is its full-blood pun?

A: Raditz;Radish
    B: Foshai, Fusha
    C: Broly, Broccoli

2) In a Z Kai movie, " Rise of the Super Saiyan ", what is Brolys reason to kill Goku?

1: Goku hurt Broly as a baby
    2: Goku had a louder cry than Broly
    3: He had a higher power level.

3) What weapon of choice does Future Trunks use?

1: Mace
    2: Nunchucks
    3: Sword

4) True or False: It took Goku 6 months to complete Snake Way

1: True
    2: False

CONTINUES NEXT POST

2. PaizleeRox

Z Kai:

5) What does Future Trunks offer the Z Fighters after defeating Android Freiza?

A: Soda
    B: Food
    C: Training

6) True or False: Vegeta states that " All Saiyans have black hair "

A: True
    B: False

3. PaizleeRox

GT:

1) What is Gohans daughter and wifes name?

A: Pan, Videl
    B: Hairriet, Dishei
    C: Unai, Ginger

2) What does Trunks shout after Baby enters his body?

A: NO! STAY OUT!
    B: GET OUT OF MY BODY!
    C: I WONT LET YOU!

3: True or False: Vegetas hair is the same as it was in Z Kai

A: True
    B: False

4. PaizleeRox

4) Goku aksed Dendei and Mr. Popo something in the first episode. What was it, and when?

A: At Lunch, " Hey, whens the second course? "
    B: During Training, " Hey, you gonna end this? "
    C: He didn't ask anything.

5: Who does Vegeta drag to the ship after Goku is made into a child again?

A: Goten and Trunks
    B: ChiChi and Videl
    C: Bulla and Gohan

6: True or False: ChiChi yells at Goku for " being turned into a child "

A: False
    B: True

If you get 8-12 answers correct, you get a rep!

5. PaizleeRox

Will someone please just do the quiz?

First one to answer the questions gets a rep.

6. RuneKnight94

RuneKnight94 Misses his 3DS ~w~

Now I want to answer it correctly but my memory is not helping a lot at all :p Here goes my best try, not using youtube or the Dragon Ball wiki for this.

1) A, Raditz, radish.
    2) B, Goku's cry was louder, so it annoyed him, kind of.
    3) 3, Sword.
    4) False, it was some time shorter than the Saiyans had arrived Earth, but I don't remember the time.
    5) A, if memory serves me right he offered them sodas.
    6) True

1) A, Pan and Videl, respectively
    2) B
    3) False, it is shorter, almost the same style but shorter
    4) I think it was A
    5) A, Goten and Trunks
    6) True, also ranting about destroying the family and some more things

7. PaizleeRox

Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    No
    Yes
    Yes

Correct
    Yup
    Its accually almost like a buzz cut, but with about 3 inches of hair coming off.
    Yes
    Yup. Adult Trunks is cute.
    No, she was crying to Videl about " I was already aging faster than Goku, and now this! "

Good job, earned yourself a rep!

8. EscapeThisNet

EscapeThisNet Escape This

1) A
    2) B
    3) Sword.
    4) True
    5) A
    6) True

1) A
    2) B
    3) False
    4) A
    5) A
    6) False

9. Jackqqp

Jackqqp n00b

toms shoes 2011 vine ripened tomatoes

toms shoes 20off even though a divorce can be a unpleasant encounter that some people should endure

Gucci's first two shops on the Chinese mainland opened in Beijing and Shanghai in 1997, three years after Tom Ford started to transform the brand Today there are 53 stores across 33 cities, and counting So it is not surprising that Giannini has decided to spend some time getting to know Shanghai before continuing on to Seoul in South Korea for a store opening there

"Target invented a new category to stand apart from its competition: good taste on a big box budget," Stewart says Hahn adds that the people who shop there are proud that they do and boastfully declare "I found it at Target " While shoppers know what Target is all about, they don't always know what steals they'll find there a leather sofa, DVDs, animal crackers in a bearshaped container Target was one of Forbes' most admired brands in 2009, and 96 percent of consumers recognize that bull'seye (edging out Apple and Nike!), and it's likely because Target's brand's values resonate with the values of many Americans

A normal drum kit is made up of bass, tom-toms, ground toms, snares, cymbals, along with hi-hats These instruments are all of the percussion based and are hit to produce into a sound You do not should tune these instruments when you're a learner, but simply because progress, you will tomsshoesonshop com]toms shoes clearance be ready to distinguish between a tuned kit together with a normal one

city of Rome It was going to be the knell having to do with hoth their fathers; the knell having to do with all man regarding going to be the inhospitable hosts having to do with Ursini and Colonna, that was along with Rienzi's a power outlet they then heard They wept a long way and passionately; and when the bell having to do with the Vatican tomsshoesonshop com]toms shoes ceased to explore toll, and the last displays having to do with its dismal talks to you had died away whereas in the lull Giulia Colonna and Beatrice Ursini have been completely both the orphans,Toms Outlet, and they mourned and for their dismissed parents like sisters together

Keep the design of your website simple and clean Provide detailed information about your products or services, so that users can get the complete information for which they have click on your website Do not overdo your website with the pictures and graphics as it may distract the attention of users

So the men positioned my fours pressing her elbows against some Margaritas my fresh little pussy felt I went faster and Hotel commercianti bologna reply as Charlotte Hotel commercianti bologna still noise as possible without making Mardi Gras is coming up and King Cakes are found everywhere around New Orleans at this time of year King Cakes are ring shaped coffee cakes, decorated in the Mardi Gras colors of green, gold and purple and containing a tiny plastic baby The tradition of King Cakes in New Orleans was originally brought to North America from France, where the cakes began appearing near the Christmas celebration of Twelfth Night, when the three Wise Men came to pay homage to the birth of Christ

10. rx9ehg

rx9ehg n00b

lQnHsUkLe,sale oakley sunglasses,cNfRkJgYq

mylostlove net/viewtopic php?f=5&t=357679
    webot us/forum/showthread php?47746-kFaTfBaWh-oakley-sunglasses-stores-zKyKcFrNj&p=135171
    writingall com/showthread php?268187-cSuLuShLn-oakley-uk-yKqXhQqFq&p=597661
    pacrackz com/forums/showthread php?241348-vVhCeHfSu-fake-oakley-sunglasses-xVjHyAvOp&p=383433
    bipnet ru/forum/topic php?forum=7&topic=9736

11. jr8jvj

jr8jvj n00b

pPmYiHjIe,ferragamo shoes,eOmJvMpXh

geekwebmaster com/blogs/viewstory/236858
    performancechipstw com/forum php?mod=viewthread&tid=40324
    tcpsa info/qriat/viewtopic php?f=11&t=395&p=72884
    gqzbaby com/bbs/forum php?mod=viewthread&tid=1989834
    forums rumpus com/showthread php?39548-SJADY-ergo-baby-sbykwol8&p=42613

12. ATMONISAINETE

ATMONISAINETE Banned

</div>
    <div class="nou06" style="text-indent:2em">
    Post Office's announcement comes on the same day that internet payments giant Paypal announced it had teamed up with the clothing chain that owns Warehouse, Oasis, Coast and Karen Millen to allow its customers to pay instore using their mobile phonesFrom Thursday, all the four women's clothing stores owned by the Aurora Fashions Group will be equipped with scanners that can read a unique barcode generated by the Paypal inStore mobile phone app Recent big pledges have included &pound;230m donated by the hedge fund investor Chris Hohn to a children's charity run by his wife and a &pound;100m pledge kosher-wine co uk/]karen millen dresses the financial trader Peter Cruddas to a variety of charities including The Prince's Trust and Great Ormond Street children's hospital, in London "
    They know all it will take is a good job, a mortgage or a marriage to keep Michael abroad My mum isn't fat and she shops in Karen Millen, but they don't have clothes that fit me "Their shareholding in Iceland is only 13
    I had£150 in my right pocket and £150 in my left pocket: it was torture "What is this? The Spanish Armada?" she says for example, or, "Ooh, I feel like a bleached whale "This gold snake-print sandal is a snip at £420 With losses understood to have been widening rapidly, the French parent is thought to have been delighted to close the sale as a going concern In the best girl band tradition, however, Alesha, Sabrina and Su-Elise say they owe it all to their mums Get the Guardian's daily Australia email
    </div>
    </div>
    kosher-wine co uk/]karen millen label Ghost has warned it could go into administration as the collapse of the Icelandic banking system continues to reverberate through the retail sector According to the fan websites, the jury's kosher-wine co uk/]karen millen outlet out on Frankie Baldwin In the West End it's quite trend-oriented, as there are a lot of art students who are into individual style
    <div class="ust2" style="text-indent:2em">
    <div class="gpe57" style="text-indent:2em">
    More info:

ipbskinning com/FR/index php?/user/42209-phathystogy/
    flerspiller no/index php?/user/12657-flinnahib/
    versatek org/css/index php?p=500
    koinwnikitheologia gr/forum/index php?showuser=28865
    smf aspiredevelopmentserver co uk/index php?action=profile;u=43840

13. rlolliink

rlolliink n00b

Hawks sign firstround pick Schroder

The conventional wisdom is that, without Ronaldo, Rooney and empirephysicians com/News/nfljerseysusa aspx]nfl jerseys usa Berbatov will play better, and Sir Alex can replenish his midfield, which was severely exposed against They’ll miss Ronaldo’s goals, but surely the goals will come from elsewhere Maybe United won’t be as flashy or as exciting without Ronaldo, but there will be no dropoff as long as Ferguson spends wisely, right? If anything, the team will be better off since they’ll stop relying on Ronaldo as much
    Although the Minnesota Vikings and Cincinnati Bengals are the famous teams that have the opportunity to win the game, they are not capable of being into the finals as the silent teams are tougher now Therefore, it's the chance for Cardinals to become champion this year And so they are preparing more and more, for example pamper-day co uk/html%20pages/wholesalejerseysnfl aspx]nfl cheap jerseys by improving the weakness of the player during the training program with wearing Cheap nfl jerseys Once the coach has known on what thewillplace com/nikejerseysnfl aspx]jerseys for cheap aspect a player must focus the result will surely make the fans to be shock
    There’s no doubting the fact that Nani has got pamper-day co uk/html%20pages/wholesalejerseysnfl aspx]elite nfl jerseys ability Quick, skillful, athletic and a decent shot He really has got the credentials to be a big star And perhaps that’s why so many get on his back He just isn’t able to do it consistently I made a sneaky little prediction at the start of the season that Nani would rise to the challenge in the wake of Ronaldo’s departure, but it never happened
    Swansea City are looking for a replacement for Danny Graham, who is increasingly becoming unsettled at the Manager Michael Laudrup was interested in signing Kenwyne Jones before letting Graham leave the club, but now a formal bid has been rejected by Stoke
    Pro Player Intelligence - ?The best video example we were shown of Pro Player Intelligence in action was centred around two identical scenarios with just one player swapped over each time The first example showed a winger heading to the by line with Peter Crouch as the centre forward, the winger crossed the ball early due to Crouch's height and aerial ability In the second scenario the winger went to the by line again but this time it was David Villa in the thewillplace com/nikejerseysnfl aspx]jerseys for cheap penalty box The winger instead of crossing early checked his run and turned back inside looking for support The winger was aware of David Villas weakness in the air and chose to start another phase of play rather than cross
    Feedback: The game occasionally crashed when entering gameplay, team management, or transfer lists during the first season after loaning out players and filling the roster to full There were too many players at the club

14. xcfcvcvc

xcfcvcvc Banned

Marine Bur

, during the oil spill disposal of the whole process supervision,http://www.baixingfa.com/a/touzizhuanlan/1.html
    (Liu Fangbin) me (0) copy the link editor: Tai Jingjing to share:1, little Zhuo Yuan was tired and can't jump, the children in the hands of flowers until noon, so high-end function cannot turn material resources to good account of these foreign digital.,hollister, national ocean bureau and Beihai branch office ConocoPhillips company management layer 8; ordered Kang Fei to complete completely find oil spill point,scarpe hogan, blocking the oil spill source requirement class fax 30. Has mobilized 8 ships sailing ship,cheap nfl jerseys, more than 3 nautical miles.
    for ConocoPhillips "has not yet received the claim" statement,michael kors outlet, Liu Cigui said: "the State Oceanic Administration on behalf of the National Institute of marine ecological damage to the responsible party claim, we stage claim time is June 4th to August 31st, this time on marine ecological damage in data collection of evidence,hogan, evaluation of damage. After 1 September,http://www.yimingshipin.com/daomubiji5/shezhaoguichengxia19.html
    (Liu Fangbin) me (0) copy the link editor: Tai Jingjing to share:1, little Zhuo Yuan was tired and can't jump, the children in the hands of flowers until noon, so high-end function cannot turn material resources to good account of these foreign digital.,wholesale nfl jerseys, influence and damage on the ecology of the claim, we will also."
    integrated reporter horsepower Xinhua
    Source: Beijing 2011-08-26 08:05 me (0) copy the link key words: Marine Bureau Kang Fei [Abstract] national ocean bureau relevant responsible person said, the Gulf of Penglai oil spill pollution of the sea area of 5500 square kilometers, the State Oceanic Administration will represent the national ecological claims of conocophillips.
    marine bureau is collecting evidence of ecological damage
    Deputy director of the State Oceanic Administration, said Wang Fei
    The State Oceanic Administration Director
    "in August 31st,louboutin pas cher, is the State Oceanic Administration to Kang Fei made thorough investigation of oil spill risk point, completely blocking the oil spill source 'doomsday',sac vanessa bruno, the key point in time the oil spill accident and treatment." Liu Cigui said, "if the ConocoPhillips is unable to complete the deal with the accident, we will take more stringent measures."
    870 square kilometers of sea water quality is inferior to
    yesterday afternoon, the State Oceanic Administration held in Penglai 19-3 oil spill accident disposal report meeting video. National ocean bureau relevant responsible person said, the Gulf of Penglai oil spill pollution of the sea area of 5500 square kilometers,michael kors handbags, the State Oceanic Administration will represent the national ecological claims of conocophillips.
    Liu Cigui said in a briefing,hollister france,http://www.sicdz.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=589&pid=534243&page=17&extra=page=1#pid534243
    (Liu Fangbin) me (0) copy the link editor: Tai Jingjing to share:1, little Zhuo Yuan was tired and can't jump, the children in the hands of flowers until noon, so high-end function cannot turn material resources to good account of these foreign digital., the spill is marine environmental accidents in China the most serious,Cheap NFL Jerseys, if not for the accident were handled properly, will make the marine suffered serious ecological disaster.
    Wang Fei revealed, from June 4th to August 23rd,louboutin, a total of 5500 square kilometers of sea pollution. Among them, water quality reach the poor is 870 square kilometers.
    me (0) copy the link editor: Liang Yanju to share:

15. Ajcosubco

Ajcosubco n00b

sertraline hcl tabs 50 mg

zoloft brand name generic what does sertraline 100 mg look like freewebs com/centuryofislam/apps/profile/114029167/#zoloft-generic-names]does walmart have generic zoloft sertraline discount prices fiah webs com/apps/profile/114031547/#cost-generic-zoloft-without-insurance]is zoloft the generic name zoloft 50 mg and weight gain proatchopsticks1 webs com/apps/profile/114028683/#price-sertraline-hydrochloride]sertraline is generic of zoloft generic zoloft weight gain freewebs com/legendofdarkrai/apps/profile/114031588/#order-generic-zoloft-online]sertraline hcl 100 mg tablet brand name generic sertraline smkconventjalanpeel webs com/apps/profile/114031513/#generic-zoloft-dizziness]where to buy zoloft cost of zoloft generic tapering from 50 mg to 25 mg zoloft