Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Dragon Rider (RPG)

Discussion in 'Thread Games' started by vortex4000, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

It sounded like fun so id like to join.

Name: Steven Anderton
    Race: Human
    Appearance: Long white hair,Black cloak,Red eyes
    Dragon Appearance: Blue scales(wen sun shines they glow brightly),small body(just about able to be mounted),Green eyes
    Dragon Element:growth(plants),Healing(helps people),flame
    Weapons:Masamune(japanese sword),Fire breath

I met my dragon wen i was 18.he had just hatched and was walking around in te forest i was hunting in.I gave im some deer i had hunted and he seemed to like it.I picked im up and decided to give him a warm home for the winter.I fed him each day for 2 years and he had been able to fly and talk(telepathic)to me.I had found out he was able to heal people seeing as he healed my girlfriend wen she was sick.And wen we were ungry e breated on tem and made tem grow but ten it happened some1 else found i was keeping him and got angry.It was quite funny because my dragon burnt him to a crisp.he was unfriendly and unliked so people didnt mind.when it was about 5 pm my dragon said to me you ave been cosen to make the dragon pack.i told him i already made it.This is one on my greatest prides i have made it by looking after a dragon and the dragon decided to stay with me thats my version of a pact.we stay loyal to eac other no matter what.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2009
  2. Dudewithfood

Dudewithfood Food = Happiness

Hey guys! This looks like a good RP. Don't mind a new commer do you?

Name: McGrim Cawl
    Race: Angel
    Appearance: Very modern looking Angel. White Hair, white dress shirt, dress pants, and dress shoes. 6 feet tall with a strong build.
    Drangon's Name: Thronin
    Dragon Appearance: A huge, brown dragon. His skin looks like the side of a mountain, with sharp edges and cracked scales. The very tip of each scale is golden.
    Dragon Element: Fire, Earth, Air
    Weapons: (Yours and Dragons) McGrim's: A shiny Claymore on his back, with 5 throwing knives. Dragon's: His claws are Diamonds (because he come from the earth) Fire Breath, ability to manipulate earth, fire and air.

As Xavier rang the bell five times McGrim walked up the peak of a hill. He bent down and tapped the earth. "Time to come out old friend, it seems the elders want a word with us." As McGrim finished his sentence the hill shook and a massive clawed hand errupted from the earth. It was followed by an arm, shoulders, a neck and finally a head. Thronin yawned and looked down at McGrim, "You disturbed me on such a fine day McGrim," said Thoronin's deep voice inside McGrim's head. McGrim laughed and looked around, "A fine day for sleeping!"
    They began to walk towards Stronghold 5. "Any news on the wraiths?" asked Thronin. "I haven't heared anything, I was watching the Medditerainian sea most of the time. It will probably be discussed at this meeting." Replied McGrim. "Hmmmm I'm eager to stretch my wings and claws once again. Hop on!" said Thronin.

Soon they were in the air, between the clouds. Below numerous other agnels were gathering with their dragons, and still more were flying around them. Thronin swooped down low and landed in the front, right next to Xavier and Youruin.

3. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

Dragon Appearance: Blue scales(wen sun shines they glow brightly),small body(just about able to be mounted),Green eyes
    Weapons:Masamune(japanese sword),Fire breath,(can use dragons elements)

I was with my dragon for a while and i had heard tat there was a place for dragon riders to be safe from the wraith and others until the dragon grows.My dragon and i went to the place ut all i found was a huge stable,a mansion and a vegetable patch.We flew down to find a man he greeted us to this sactuary but we are to help out wit food and health dutys.for some reason there were not many dragons left with the abilitys of healing and to rapidly grow food and herbs.After a couple of weeks we got used to helping out because it had shelter for us and we could grow our own food.I used my sword to use the elements of growth from my dragon while e was in te sick bay ealing te patients there.But ten it happened,We saw three dragons flying over with wraiths on them but then we saw three angles on dragons decending from heaven.It was a bloody battle where the angle killed the wraith but they were exaushed and fell to te ground with there dragons.My dragon and i brought tem into the safe area and ealed ten but it only was a matter of time until they wake up

4. x'iavian

x'iavian internet madman

Name: shaturth
    Race: wraith
    Appearance:black cloak medium full body armour
    Dragon Appearance:black scales, red wings, claws teeth and eyes
    Dragon Element: pure fire
    Weapons: the runeblade(uses souls of dead foes to energize the wielder

After savaging the imps in gadwell shaturth had the strangest feeling he hadn't felt in years. After being dormant for so long, this killing had brought back a bloodlust from centuries ago. he could not let this bloodlust take hold. After hearing rumours about some travellers, also dragon riders, Shaturth decided he should find them, after all, even if your a mighty wraith with a runeblade to match your power, you would be safer in numbers after slaughtering the dark lords minions. where could they be........

5. hope its not to late to join

i have no idea what has been happening and can't be bothered to read every post
    name:blood wraith
    dragons name: hell raiser
    race:wraith(outcast archer assassin)
    appearance:blood red cloak/hood(very dirty)
    dragon appearance:very shiny black scales green left eye misty white right eye
    dragon element:blood(water if i cant have blood)
    weapons: see through dagger dragon scale bow(power taken from dragon and placed in bow)
    no time to post sorry

6. Sindr3lla

Sindr3lla Sindr3lla

Name:Kiera
    Dragons Name:Karaglen
    Race:Human(Ranger)
    Appearance:Full body Teel & Gold Armor,Long Brown Hair
    Dragon Appearance:22ft high (from ground),150ft wingspan, Shiny reflective silver scales,Black wings,gray eyes
    Dragon Element:Cone of cold/paralyzation,Earth,(Beware he loves to eat human girls other than me)
    Weapons:2 Dragon tooth daggers at belt, One Veritas Sword(Sword of light & all that is good)

7. crazycatlady13

crazycatlady13 Cats Rule!

Well, if it is, we'll just restart it by playing and hopefully others will come.

Name: Violet Shadow
    Race: Human (ranger, likes to try to train new dragons and riders when she meets them.)
    Appearance: Long black straight hair and silver eyes, wearing black jeans, and a black longsleeve shirt with a silver scarf. Tallish (5'10), plae skin, no freckles.
    Dragon's Name: Indigo
    Dragon Appearance: black, so black it almost looks blue or violet, with misty silver eyes and an ultraviolet tint to her scales. when in armor, wears silver-colored armor almost all over body.
    Dragon Element: Mostly shadow, but a little water.
    Weapons: silver dagger, dragon has armor, and a hairpin made of diamond that is very, very sharp, and completely clear, so you can't see it unless the light hits it perfectly or you're looking for it. Also bow and arrow.

She rode Indigo through the air, smiling as the dragon rolled upsidedown, and holding on very tightly. She led Indigo to a stop in a meadow. The meadow was beautiful, but you could see it had been burned badly. She heard footsteps. "Quick, Indigo," she whispered. Indigo wrapped the shadows around them, and they vanished. A dragon rider entered the meadow. "Who's there?" he asked. She didn't come out. He left.

8. crazycatlady13

Race: Human (ranger, likes to try to train new dragons and riders when she meets them.)
    Appearance: Long black straight hair and silver eyes, wearing black jeans, and a black longsleeve shirt with a silver scarf. Tallish (5'10), plae skin, no freckles.
    Dragon Appearance: black, so black it almost looks blue or violet, with misty silver eyes and an ultraviolet tint to her scales. when in armor, wears silver-colored armor almost all over body.
    Weapons: silver dagger, dragon has armor, and a hairpin made of diamond that is very, very sharp, and completely clear, so you can't see it unless the light hits it perfectly or you're looking for it. Also bow and arrow.

She slipped out of the shaodws but left Indigo there, telling her to wait. She got out he dagger, and snuck up behind the guard, stabbing him in the jugular vein. She fought, purposefully badly, and when they captured her, she dropped her dagger and took the pin out of her hair. Her hair came out and flowed down to her legs. They couldn't see it, of course. They probably thought her hair had been balenced or tied up with itself. She walked forward as they guided her, and then, attacked. She spun around and killed the leader. These weren't dragon riders, they had no true bond. They just forced the dragons to work for them by hurting them and growing them with no love for anyone.The dragons didn't die when she killed the humans because of this. When the leader was dead, she killed the best fighter, the healer, and then just killed anyone she wanted. She used the shadows to her advantage. They were all dead. She took some of their things, and left on Indigo, traveling to the forest. She set up the tents and decided to live here for longer than usual. She gave Indigo some meat from the pack and ate some berries, herself. Indigo lay down to sleep and she stayed awake, watching the stars and guarding.

9. crazycatlady13

Weapons: silver dagger, dragon has armor, and a hairpin made of diamond that is very sharp, and almost completely clear, so you can't see it unless the light hits it or you're looking for it. Also bow and arrow.

Someone approached but it was just a rabbit. She caught it and put it aside for Indigo later. She looked at Indio, asleep, so serene and peaceful, and smiled. Then her smile turned to alertness as a twig snapped in the darkness. She turned and moved closer to Indigo. She got out her dagger, and, with a moment of thought, her hairpin. Her hair flowed down to her legs again. She stood in a fighting stance, hiding them in shadows.

10. name:blood wraith
    dragon appearance:very shiny black scales green left eye misty white right eye
    weapons: see through dagger dragon scale bow(power taken from dragon and placed in bow)

i had seen a sleeping dragon from the sky's so i landed quietly but a bit far back so it wouldn't hear me i began to sneak over i thought to my self"curiosity killed the cat...whell i am no cat and il kill anything that attacks me"i walked next to a tree and saw a girl i accidently stepped on a branch and that alerted her she stood in a combat position and had an arrow in her bow "i am not your enemy"i said and stepped out of the shadow of the tree

you can chose if we are friends or enemys

11. apposyhomfoff

apposyhomfoff n00b

My intro

Hello, everyone I just joined my name is Mary Wilchesterkinson I am from Netherlands. I like soccer and card games.

12. crazycatlady13

I don't know why you are posting that here but welcome to funny-games i guess....

Agg this thread was hidden from activnes when I went on because people were even more active on other threads, and I mixed it up with another that is now unactive. I've got to stop doing that....

Dragon Element: Shadow and Dream, if that is allowed. If not, I'll change it back.

The rider stepped out into the light. As if I couldn't see him in the shadows, it was Indigo's and my element. Also, dream (see newly changed character thingamabob) Anyway, she didn't know if she could trust him or not, but he put down the bow and arrow, sheathed the dagger, and stood in a natural stance, though she still held the haripin in her hand and was ready for any attack of his. "Why are you here," she asked him. He shrugged.
    "When you see a sleeping dragon from the sky, you usually stop and see who it is," he said. She turned to Indigo. "Did you dream last night?" The glossy black/indigo scales shone on her huge head and she shook it to say no. Violet sighed and muttered to herself, "No dreaming, deeper sleep, less concentration on shadow cover, so he could see us. Right, then." She turned back to the boy/man and asked, "What is your name?" He said, "Blood Wraith. My dragon is Hell Raiser." (am i right? I don't really want to go back a page and lose all this to check, so I'm going to hope for yes.) "Isn't that pleasant," she said sarcastically. "I'm Violet, and this is Indigo," she finished. He nodded in acknoledgement. ( i can never spell that right) She put hair hair up with the hairpin but was ready to grab it at anytime. Or the dagger or bow and arrow. She smiled a little aat him and turned to her dragon, cleaning its scales.

13. yes you are correct and don't try and fight me i am sure it mentioned that only angles can kill wraiths
    name:blood wraith
    dragon appearance:very shiny black scales green left eye misty white right eye very large dragon
    weapons:golden trimmed dagger dragon scale bow(power taken from dragon and placed in bow)

she dident trust me of coarse no one trusts a wraith but she but her weapon away thats a good sign i took a step towards her and her hand slightly moved towards her blade i began to walk and within seconds she had her knife at my throught i smiled at her but she dident attack i did not try to defend my self cos if i did she would attack and i dident feel like killing her i called hell raiser there was no more room so he smashed down a few trees i waved my hand towards hell raiser "this is my dragon...hell raiser and thank you for not attacking"

14. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

hope its not too late to reactivate my charater

Dragon Appearance: Blue scales(wen sun shines they glow brightly),Medium body,large wings
    Weapons:Masamune(japanese sword),Fire breath(dragon)

I started to fly around the ranch i was staying at to grow my crops and all that stuff but while there i saw something very odd,there was a crater in the middle of my farm.We went down to investigate and found a little rock .we picked up the rock and headed back to the farm and decided to put it into a pile of hay.I decided to to get my old cart from the barn to see if i could get my dragon to make it fly.I hooked to wooden wings to the cart and hooked it up to Bob(my dragons name).I told bob to fly around the farm to see if the cart would fly and after a few minutes the cart was flying.I called bob back into the ranch and loaded the cart with some fruit and veg that we had grown and flew into town.

After a hard days work we had made at least 300 gold from all the vegetables and fruit we had sold,then we decided to go to the carpenter and i asked him to renovate my ranch and i handed him the 200 money i made and then went to the library.I went to the legend and myth section and thought that if i can find out what that rock is,then i can use it.After about an hour of searching i found out it was a premature dragon egg but i couldnt use it since only one dragon can have one peron or vice versa.I went home and decided that i should go round the world finding the dragon eggs and then giving them to people who promise to care for them and promise never to hurt them or basically responsible people.

15. the disciple

the disciple not good=not the end

(please not i purposefuly spelt these names wrong from the words they are meant to be)
    Name: Storme
    Race: Wraith (Leader of the outcasted gang named "Blood Seekers"
    Appearance: changing cloak (fire, water, black and wispy, misty (grey), chalk white), hooded, Black and red eyes, blood tipped teeth, silver spiked gauntlets, speaks in a low gruff far out voice (with a hint of cockney).
    Dragons name: Screameing
    Dragons age: 2671
    Dragons appearance: Black and firey ( like a shadow with fire), full silver spiked body armour, chalk white eyes, Black teeth and tongue (tongue has a spiked end), has a deafening scream that only humans and angels can hear.
    Dragon elemnts: Shadow fire, water and mist.
    Wraith weapons: a two handed sword that can be used to unleash his dragons elemnts and the souls of the beings he has killed, the souls are unleashed and are used as extra soldiers and can also be used to create a thick blanket odf darkness.
    Dragon Weapons: its tongue, claws and breath of fire.
    (P.S. will add story soon sorry)

16. SkulblakasVen

SkulblakasVen Dragon Sight

Name: Elva Nightingale

Race: Human (warrior/shaman and friend to nature)

Appearance: long, black hair, color-changing eyes, pointed ears, short stature (about 4ft, 9in) usually dressed in full battle armor, dignified and noble stance

Dragon's Name: Hawthorne

Dragon Appearance: His scales and eyes are a deep steely grey that shines like the most precious gemstones. his head is slightly triangular with two, meter long horns arching from the top. Two white fangs curve down from his upper jaw. Long, serrated talons stretch from his five fingers and toes. His wings span to about 40 feet and each is ribbed by long, bony fingers that end with a hooked claw. Overall, Hawthorne is a very handsome dragon.

Dragon Element: Icefire (a fire that is 10 times hotter than the Sun, and is so hot, it freezes the victim on contact.

Weapons: Icefire, a long silver sword/armor, elven bow with swan feather-fletched arrows, Hawthorne's teeth/claws/tail/horns, elven magic:stupid:

17. SkulblakasVen

SkulblakasVen Dragon Sight

Wow, this guy really likes Master Chief.

18. crazycatlady13

ACK. Last time i checked, no one had posted. now, like 4-5 people had.

Appearance: Long black straight hair and violet eyes, wearing black jeans, and a black long sleeve shirt with a silver scarf. Tallish (5'10), pale skin, no freckles.
    Dragon Element: Shadow and Dream, if that is allowed. If not, I'll change it back.
    Weapons: silver dagger, dragon has armor, and a hairpin made of diamond that is very, very sharp, and completely clear, so you can't see it unless the light hits it perfectly or you're looking for it.

Hey eyes narrowed as she stepped away from the wraith. "Goodbye," she said flatly, hoisted herself up onto Indigo, and they flew away....
    She watched the ground blur below them and glared at the shrinking shape of Hell Raiser. As they disapeared from view, she turned back to the front. Suddenly, she zeroed in on a small dark gray dot. "Wait, Indigo. Zoom in on that dot." Indigo adjusted her wings an fspiraled down towards the gray dragon and his rider. They landed, and Violet stepped off. "Hi. I'm Violet." (she's talking to elva and hawthorne)

19. Siaphier

Siaphier n00b

Name: Selena Melora
    Race: Angel
    Appearance: Waist Length Braided Blonde Hair, Fair Complexion, Blue Eyes, Mithral Armor smithed into plates sculpted perfectly to her body
    Dragon Name: Razor
    Dragon Appearance: Silver, Slightly Reflective Scales that glimmer in the sunlight, Has 2 sets of Wings, Lightweight Mithral Armor which protects his whole body even his wings
    Dragon Element: Light and Air
    Weapons: Blessed Light (Katana, 'Good' Weapon it is especially effective against all evil creatures and people), 2 Desert Eagle Pistols, 1 Intervention Enhanced Scope Bolt Action Sniper Rifle, Magic
    Dragons Weapons: Diamond Claws and Teeth, Elemental Magic (Air, Light, Lightning)

Selena and Razor were hurtling across the sky desparately fleeing from several wraith riders who had been chasing them for several days now. The whole trip had been a mistake but Selena had decided to take the risk to retrieve her father lost blade from the ruins of Las Vegas. Now that she had the blade all that remained for her to do was to return to the academy at the fortress of the Angels but Razor was badly injured and even with two sets of wings was struggling to hold off their pursuers. If they didnt find help soon the wraiths would catch them and neither her nor Razor were in any state to fight them.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010