Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Dragonball Evelution

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by TubaDude, Apr 10, 2009.

1. TubaDude

TubaDude Guest

2. loladin

loladin Whaddawhore

I remember my reaction for it when I saw the trailer a while ago.
    "Where's the characters? Thats one bad fight scene-what have they done to the characters?! Who's playing Goku-THE HOBBIT? ARE YOU JOKING?!"
    I'm not even going to watch it. :T

3. Hyakushiki

Hyakushiki Ouroboros

Wait for it...

I'm not sure which is worse: Evolution or that Street Fighter Chun Li movie. Should've stuck with anime instead of making this god-awful movie.

4. Charismatic_Caterpie

Charismatic_Caterpie Professional Gamer

I will never watch Dragonball or any of its off-shoots ever again. What a catastrophe of a movie.

5. Fire-Fly

Fire-Fly Valued by Funny-Games

I am a mega Dragonball fan! Only anime/manga I have truly loved. So of course I had to see the movie. I was surprised to find that the first half was not to bad. But then the last half really pissed me off(as a fan). The epic battle with piccolo in the manga which took like 2 volumes to finish was over in less than 5 minutes. Thats ok but this really annoyed me, they completely changed to story. Goku is no longer a saiyan but now he is piccolo's henchman from when he ruled the earth 2000 years ago...and he turns into the monkey without his bloody tail!!! RARWWRARSAARARAWRASFFAS!!!

That is my little rant!:)

6. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

I never watch DRagonball Z even at 7 years old, But The Movie looks like its gonna be a huge Shit Bomb of a Movie.

7. cjolas

cjolas n00b

pretty crap

8. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

DBZ is amazing.