Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Earth (rp)

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Dudewithfood, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Dudewithfood

Dudewithfood Food = Happiness

Humans thought they were the the dominant race on the planet, they thought they were the dominant race in the solar system, they thought they were the dominant race in the galaxy...they were wrong.

In the year 2500 contact was made for the first time. Their ships blocked out the sun, covered the skies and repeatedly blew the hell out of Earth's major cities. Wherever these aliens landed they only brought destruction and terror. They killed everyone they met, man, woman and child. These aliens stood between 10 to 12 feet in height, moved as fast as a human and were strong enough to lift a car. They wore no armor on their grayish, green skin. They had an insect's head with a powerful human body. They carried no weapons with them and fought with their hands and legs. However their shield-less ships had tremendous firepower and easily took down the human fighters. The creatures and ships could be killed with human weapons, if enough ammo was punched into them. So far these aliens have no name, people refer to them as Aliens, Creatures, and more commonly, The Invaders.
    It was not long before the military was able to gain a firm foothold after their swift and surprising attack. They were able to halt numerous alien offensives against other cities, proving to the rest of humanity that these creatures were not unbeatable. However half the earth is dominated by the invaders and the human death toll numbers in the millions.

Humans have banded together across their half of Earth (Which is the northern Hemisphere, the Invaders seem to like the heat) and created yet another political system, a system that exercises zero tolerance for these invaders. Since the formation of the new system there have been many small military operations to take back the land that was stolen from them. Only a handful are successful. Bigger campaigns are still being finalized. These few successes have given hope to what is left of Humanity, but there is always that dark feeling in the back of their minds that the aliens are planning something.

You are an ordinary human being, either a civilian or a soldier.
    Your starting location is 18 miles from the human border. You have just come out of the ruins of someone's home (It can be yours if you want), various items are scattered around the streets, but they are few in number.
    weapons are futuristic and types of ammo include normal bullets (all armor piercing), rockets, grenades, heat rays (that can cut through metal), and Plasma bullets (Which melts anything it touches). Blades useful as well.

Please fill the following information
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:

RULES:
    1) NO GOD MODDING. YOU ARE A NORMAL HUMAN!!!
    2) DO NOT KILL OR STEAL FROM ANOTHER PLAYER UNLESS YOU HAVE THEIR PERMISSION.
    3) STICK TO THE MAIN STORY BUT SMALL, PERSONAL SUBPLOTS ARE WELCOME.
    4) BE AS CREATIVE AS POSSIBLE
    5) HAVE FUN!!!

2. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

I would like to start it off

I was posting but my pc a black out so im just goin to give a summary of what i was writing

Name:Steven Anderton
    Job:Sniper for us army
    Appearance:Brown hair(cornrow style).Black coat.white shirt.army trousers.
    Personality:Helpful/aggresive
    Items:Sniper rifle,190 plasma rounds,bag full of food and ammo,credit card(5000 limit left)
    This is a summary of what happened

I woke up in my army base 19 miles from town,I found my weapon,ammo,bag and some keys to a jeap,I buried all my friends and war buddies that died,I got in the jeap and it broked down 2 miles out side of town,I hid in a forest and killed an alien by shooting it 10 times in the head,I ran to town to stock up on supplies,I got 2 people from the town to join my and i ad gave them a machine gun each and 500 ammo each?that was after i trained them.They were 2 computer nerds that wanted to join the army for glory.I got a mechaninic to fix the jeep and i got some ammo for the gun on the back,I gased it up and upgraded it with the rest of my money so it could hold 6 people(3 seated people,driver,2 gunners on back,It was not on my credit card).I spent the night in a hotel and got a job in the morning to kill the next alien that come near and if i did i would get 15k(15000) in cash

3. Dudewithfood

CRAP! Forgot to put items on the info sheet. Just add it to yours anyway.
    Name: Bill Samson
    Job: Riot Officer
    Appearance: Tan skin, 5 ' 11", short, black hair. Medium build. Riot Officer's uniform.
    Personality: Approachable, somewhat talkative, contemplative.
    Items: Standard pistol with laser sight, combat knife, Tear Gas grenades, ammo cartridges and a flashlight.

With the smoke trailing from his last campsight Bill walked South. He knew he couldn't stay in one place too long, espically not with a signal fire like that. He hoped that a human patrol passing by would investigate rather than a group of aliens. Keeping his pistol infront of him he cautiously moved from cover to cover. His training was good enough to avoid detection from the alien probes, even if it wasn't anything close to the army's training. Bill had been travelling this way for about 5 days and was running low on food. When he reached 11 miles from the border he noticed figues moving in the shadows, he pointed his pistol at them, covering the laser sight so as not to attract attention. The shapes were running, but they didn't move in the lumbering run as the aliens, no these shapes were moving like humans. Bill quickly moved on an intercepting path with the humans, he ran into the open and back into the shadows, took a second to catch his breath and caught up with the humans.
    "Sh** man, you scared me!" Said one of them. "Shhh! keep moving, how many of your are there?" whispered Bill. "9 of us. We had 17 before, but they are all some 3 miles away...dead." replied the person. "Hey guys! Over here, look who I found!" Yelled the person. The others turned to look. "Shut up!" Bill said. "Dude, c'mon, we're happy to see y-" the person never finished his sentence since a greyish fist slammed through a wall and grabbed his head. Bill ran back, the others kept running forward. All Bill could here were the screams as the man's head was torn off his torso. Bill had nowhere to run.

4. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

Items:Sniper rifle,190 plasma rounds,bag full of food and ammo,credit card(5000 limit left)
    This is a summary of what happened

I was patroling te city in my jeep i had,I heard a couple of screams coming from a building on the outskirts of town.I told the two people i was with to mount the guns and shoot any freaks we find.I drove past a building and i saw a gray alien with his fist in the wall.I told the guys to open fire.*2 minutes later*We killed him sir said the 2 guys,Good now follow me quitely.*whispering*sir yes sir.We bust in through the hole in the wall,after the alien had fallen behind it.When we were inside we saw 9 people in the the back of the room and one just there in the middle mesmorized at the sight of what the alien did.He was a riot police man or something due to his clothes.

Are you lot ok we shouted.The nine came up and said were all fine thanks.Oi you there riot person we shouted what you name?.Bill samson he said stepping forward.If youu want i can take you back to town but i can only fit probably you and 2 others but dont worry every1 else the nearest town it about a mile south.thank you they all said as me my 2 men and bill stepped into the jeep and drove back to town.

5. Dudewithfood

Appearance: Tan skin, 5 ' 11", short, black hair. Medium build. Riot Officer's uniform.
    Items: Standard pistol with laser sight, combat knife, Tear Gas grenades, ammo cartridges and a flashlight.

"So what kind of stuff do you have at the town?" Yelled Bill over the wind as the jeep sped back to town.
    "You know, the usual stuff, some malls, hotels, houses, gas stations. It's small enough to be dismissed by the aliens but there are at least a regiment of soldiers that act as security." replied Steven.
    13 minutes later the Jeep stopped outside of a hotel. Steven jumped out. "Well this is where I stay, there are about 6 or 7 empty rooms, you guys can sleep here tonight." The others thanked him and walked in.
    As Bill was walking Steven stopped him and said, "Bill, we need all able-bodied people who can fight. You look like you have had some experience, why don't you join us?"
    Bill was unsure, he was really looking forward to a full 10 hour sleep. Steven saw his hesitation and said "We've got better food where the soldiers are." Bill nodded and they walked to the center of the town.

6. Roganjoshua

Roganjoshua Post by day.Rock by night

Name: John Black
    Job: Surgeon
    Appearance: Not bothered to write it
    Personality: Intelligant
    Irems: Poket knife, first aid kit

The horrer as the aliens killed my wife. The horrer of the screams from my children.
    Oh it was a sad day for the Black family(no, I´m not been rascist).
    I took my car and drove off leaving the ruins of my home behind me.

I had no clue where I was. It looked like I had past the roadsign pointing to somwhere like 10 times. The memories were haunting me!! I got so tormented that I forgot I was driving. I went off the road. I was falling off a cliff

7. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

Items:Sniper rifle,190 plasma rounds,bag full of food and ammo,credit card(4900 limit left)

Bill and I went to te barracks were the soldiers were stationed.As i saw bill was tired so i told im that he can go to bed in here.*opens a door*this is the finest room te barracks has so well you can sleep here.Whos room is it?.It used to be the commanders he died from the aliens a week ago and when i came they placed me in charge because they thought I was the most capable.Well goodnight Bill get some rest.I let bill get some sleep and i went to the mess hall(food).I got my usual lunch off my creditcard.These are hard times said te chef.I know.I sat down beside my friends they were called jane,sarah,sam,tanuki(male)Mokoto(female) and jack.Tey were all talking as usual about how the best way to kill the aliens was.

After about an hour in the mess hall with my friends we were put on night watch.Tanuki was a master at scouting,Jane was a gun nut same with sarah.mokoto prefered using a sword up close and personal.Sam and jack were an expolsive master and an electronic master.Me i was just a sniper.After about 1 to 2 hour to waiting.2 aliens were headed towards te town with plasma rifles.About 40 metres away jack set off the explosives set around the town and blew the aliens legs off.They were persistant aliens and started crawling towards us but the funny thing was about 20 metres away sam set off the automatic spike in te ground and impaled the aliens heads.

8. Dudewithfood

Bill woke up with the sound of gunfire. He instintivley grabbed his pistol and ran out of the room. As he ran to the enterance he passed the makeshift bunks in which the soldiers were slepping in. almost all of them were up, but none were out of bed. He ran into the compound and he climbed a tower, wanting to get a better view of the situation. As he reached the top he saw Steven, looking out onto the land through his scope.

"Pssst! Hey!" whispered Bill. Steven looked at his alarmed face and laughed.
    "Don't worry, we got them with explosives and a trap. There were only two." said Steven.
    Bill climbed up and sat beside him, he was getting more worried. "What's wrong?" asked Steven.
    Bill spoke, "Just two...a little odd don't you think?..Only two, walking around...seems like a-" "Scouting party!" Steven shouted in alarm. Steven slid down the ladder and ran to his firends on watch to tell them the information. Bill was right behind him.
    "

9. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

Items:Sniper rifle,160 plasma rounds,bag full of food and ammo,credit card(4900 limit left)

Bill and I ran to my friends that were going back inside.We told them it was just a scouting party and that they were still needed on te battle field.They all followed us to the walls and before we knew it 5 aliens were walking this.Quikly open fire kill them dont let them inside the town.I myself managed to weaken te alien by melting some skin off each 1 to serve as a weak point for my friends to shoot at.All of us were shooting but still after 1 hour 1 was still walking towards us.Mokoto jumped out of the base with her sword ran up to the alien and stated killing it we provided support fire aswell and we managed to kill it.

10. Dudewithfood

As the last alien was killed we waited. There was a slight humming sound. Steven turned around to see if it was the radiator. "Does it always make that sound?" Bill asked. "No, It's been quiet the whole time." replied Bill.
    Then a huge flash light up the cloudy sky. 5 miles away the earth was being torn apart as an alien mothershipship blasted a hole into the ground. "Get everyone inside...NOW!" ordered Steven. Bill turned to run into the buildings but his hand was cut by a sharp metal object. He turned to look, debris from the blast were flying this way, peices of cement and earth combined with red hot metal shards. The debris tore through the defenses. Jane screamed as a shard flew by and tore through her shoulder.
    As everyone started running into the buildings Alien fighters came down from the clouds, straffing the earth with their weapons.

11. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

Items:Sniper rifle,160 plasma rounds,bag full of food and ammo,credit card(4900 limit left)

Every1 was rushing inside from the debris and tere was 1 tower left standing.I asked sarah to give me her heavy machine gun and mokoto for her sword and all the ammo for machinegun.Every1 all my friends included and bill rushed inside but jane was sent straight to te doctor.I climbed to the nearby tower and climbed on top of it.What are you gonna do said bill but ten a piece of debris nearly hit him.Te aliens ad just dropped from the mother ship and were headed this way.Bill take every1 u can and get them out of here ill old them off.There was about 20 to 30 but i still stayed with the machine gun on top of the tower.I started to shoot and kept shooting.There was about 15 left after and hour and i still was shooting.When there was only one left i had run out of ammo. i jumped off the tower and ran for my sniper rifle but the last alien ad grabbed me abut i managed to escape his grip by hacking at his hand with a sword.He got enraged and hit me into the nearby forest were every1 was hiding.

12. Dudewithfood

Bill saw Steven get hit into the forest by the alien. By this time the fighters had stopped straffing and there were more aliens coming out of the dropship. They charged the base. A few squads of troops were already getting into jeeps and driving to the civilian zone to evacuate people.
    A sargent grabbed Bill and pushed him against the wall, he gave him a HK XM8. "You look like a man who needs some punch in his gun." said the Sargent as he looked at his pistol. "Here, take 7 mags, all I can spare."
    Bill thanked him and looked around, soldiers were running in formation and NCOs and COs were shouting orders. By this time the aliens tore their way through a thin metal door. Its ugly head looked in through the hole and a few soldiers blasted it. A radio team were sending signals to the closest base. "Need reinforcements immeaditly, repeat, need reinforcements immeaditly. Alpha Base 2 is under heavy attack!"
    Then a soldier was thrown across the room, Bill turned and saw 5 aliens ramming soldiers into walls, picking them up and slamming them down, and tearing their limbs off. It was a while before the aliens fell and by that time the base was surrounded. The aliens had taken the city. Bill shouldered his weapon and looked outside, the other aliens were slowly advancing, pretty soon they will overrun the base. Defensive position were taken up again and soldiers were firing everything they had out of the windows. Bill knew the head was the weakest spot, but it could still take a lot of dmage. Nevertheless he pumped ammo into the head of every alien he could see, the HK XM8 did the job well and the aliens advance was halted. But they didn't retreat.

13. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

soz it was late cant post much

Items:Sniper rifle,160 plasma rounds,bag full of food and ammo,credit card(4900 limit left) Family heirlooms

Wen i woke up I was beside my parents grave because i knew it was theres.There was dad gun and moms lance there.I picked up the weapons because i had to.'Im sorry mom n dad i gotta borrow these'i said.I knew these were able to fit together and it did so.It turned into some sort of gunlance cabable of long and close range combat.I ran back to base and started the killing spree against the aliens

14. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

It's only the 2 of you, so i thought I would join.

Name:Blade Hawk
    Job: Ex-army officer
    Backround - Got tired of what the army made him do. he quit because he needed more of a hardcore life style.
    Appearance: Medium Black hair, Sunglasses, Black Clothes
    Personality: Sarcastic, Short Tempered, Makes stupid decisions that some how help.
    Items: Knife and Twin Deagles

I slowly come to. As I slowly open my eyes I see the sun just starting to rise. Then the pain in the back of my head kicks in. I am hanging upside down on a rope tied up to a tree branch. Some hunters must have set up these traps to catch food. But I guess they caught me.
    I grab my knife and use all my energy to reach up and cut the rope. I fail the first time. Finally I cut the rope. I fall head first onto the ground.
    "Argh shit that hurt." I say to myself.
    I stand up and brush the dirt off my shirt. I hear gun shots. Alot of them. There must be a battle somewhere near here. I put my Sun glasses back on.
    I walk towards the sound of the shots.
    " Dead man walking " I sing to myself.

15. Dudewithfood

Items: HK XM8, standard pistol with laser sight, combat knife, Tear Gas grenades, ammo cartridges and a flashlight.

The base was running short on resources the aliens didn't stop their attack for long. Bill had never really been in a firefight like this. He was use to dealing with lightly armed humans. Nevertheless he shouldered his gun once again and started looking for his next target.
    That was when the roof was blown off. Bill wasn't on the uppermost level, but everyone on the ground floor could hear and feel what had happened upstaris. Soldiers flew down the stairs, blood marks were left where their heads collided with the building. "Fall back to secondary positions!" shouted a CO. Bill looked for the sargent who had given him the HK XM8, only after a few frantic seconds did he realise that the sargent had gone upstairs earlier. 5 minutes had passed and the aliens had already started entering the room. Bill and 2 others took out one, only to find that 2 more had taken its place. The aliens let out a bellowing roar, and charged.

16. Shickimaru

Shickimaru Wat a drag

Appearance:Brown hair(cornrow style).army trousers.
    Items:Ammo bag and Gunlance(heirlooms)

I walked back to the battle field blood over me after slashing the nearby aliens I ran back to where bill was and i started to help out by killing the aliens that charged at the base.I managed to take down about 3 aliens with the hight calibre bullets used in this weapon and bill was taking them down 1 by 1.There were still many aliens out there.But i heard an unfamilier sound in the battle and it sounded like deagles.Then there it was a man was just there walking towards the aliens taking them down wit twin deagles

17. kerrod8

Backround - Got tired of what the army made him do. he quit because he needed more of a hardcore life style.
    Personality: Sarcastic, Short Tempered, Makes stupid decisions that some how help.
    Items: Knife and Twin Deagles

I had an adrenalin rush. I just fired at any creature I saw. I laughed at how good this felt. Then one of aliens started to chase me. I knew by myself I had no chance. So I ran. It picked up a large object up and through it straight at me. It knocked me down and I was stuck under it. I started getting dizzy. Just as the aliens started running at me again someone touched my hand. I looked around. It was a man with short black hair with a Riot officer uniform on.
    "Quick come with me" He said lifting the object off me.

18. Dudewithfood

Items: HK XM8, standard pistol with laser sight, combat knife, Tear Gas grenades, ammo cartridges and a flashlight.

The object fell down with a klunk. Bill grabbed the man's arm and they ran into the nearest building. "are you OK?" asked Bill. "Yea...just feel a bit dizzy, blood must have been rushing to my brain too fast. I'm fine now, thanks." the man responded.
    Bill moved him to a farily safe corner in the building.
    "My name is Bill." Bill said as he held out his hand.
    "Blade" said Blade, shaking the hand.
    Blade started to get up. "HEY BILL!" shouted a soldier, "You and your friend better get out here, we need all the help we can get!"
    "Well, that's our call." said Bill. Weapons drawn, Blade and Bill rushed into the next room, which was lined with debris and bodies.

19. kerrod8

Items: Knife and Twin Deagles. Ak-47

As we entered the room bodies layed every where. I heard this beeping sound.
    "Looks out" I yell as I grab bill and dive away.
    There is an explosion. Smoke is filling every where. It must hust have been one of them new Hi-Tech sensor bombs thats senses movement.
    "You save me" Bill says.
    "Just repaying the favour" I say
    The room starts to shake. The roof and walls are falling apart.
    "quick follow me" I say as i run outside.
    I run out into the open. "Quick over here I say."
    I take him to where there is 4 dead soldiers.
    "Here grab more ammo from these bodies." I say grabbing myself an Ak-47 off one of the bodies as well as ammo for it (Gains Ak-47).
    "What are we going to do" Bill says.
    "We run" I say

20. Roganjoshua

Roganjoshua Post by day.Rock by night

Name: John Black
    Job: Surgeon
    Appearance: Not bothered to write it
    Personality: Intelligant
    Irems: Poket knife, first aid kit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA