Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Earth (rp)

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Dudewithfood, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Dudewithfood

Dudewithfood Food = Happiness

ROFL anyway.

Name: Bill Samson
    Job: Riot Officer
    Appearance: Tan skin, 5 ' 11", short, black hair. Medium build. Riot Officer's uniform.
    Personality: Approachable, somewhat talkative, contemplative.
    Items: HK XM8, standard pistol with laser sight, combat knife, Tear Gas grenades, ammo cartridges and a flashlight.

"I know I saw a few jeeps in the compound," said Bill as they ran "with any luck, they should still be in one peice."
    Both Bill and Blade turned a corner and enterend the compound, however it was far from deserted. 5 aliens were silently walking to a door of the building Bill and Blade just came out from. The aliens hadn't noticed them. Blade leveld his twin deagles at two of the alien's heads.
    "On my mark, open fire." Blade told Bill as Bill shouldered his HK XM8. "Ready?...FIRE!" Blade unloaded two clips into the two aliens, both aliens fell tothe floor, nothing but a bloody stump left on their necks. Bill unloaded his clip on a 3rd alien, it crumpled under the force of the armor-peircing bullets. The last two aliens charged headlong, one of them swung one arm and knocked a jeep out of the way. Blade only had time to load one gun and shot the alien in the head 3 times, it slowed down but kept coming. Bill only just ducked out of the way as the alien's arm smashed a hole in the wall behind him. He pushed the barrel of the XM8 into the alien's stomach and pulled the trigger, a few seconds later Bill's clip was empty and he was covered in alien blood. Blade finished off his alien by putting another hole right between its eyes. The two finally jumped into a jeep, Blade hotwired it and they headed to the center of town.

2. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

Name:Blade Hawk
    Job: Ex-army officer
    Backround - Got tired of what the army made him do. he quit because he needed more of a hardcore life style.
    Appearance: Medium Black hair, Sunglasses, Black Clothes
    Personality: Sarcastic, Short Tempered, Makes stupid decisions that some how help.
    Items: Knife and Twin Deagles. Ak-47

"WOOHHOOO that was intense." I say to bill as we drive off.
    We start singing in celebration.
    In a split second a car gets hurled at us. It hits the jeep and we roll and crash into a tree.
    I look over at Bill. His face is covered in blood. I try to move but can't.
    I black out...

3. Dudewithfood

Appearance: Tan skin, 5 ' 11", short, black hair. Medium build. Riot Officer's uniform.
    Items: HK XM8, standard pistol with laser sight, combat knife, Tear Gas grenades, ammo cartridges and a flashlight.

When Bill turned his head just a little his whole body began to hurt. His left eye was covered in dried blood so he was unable to open it, through the right eye he could see the burning jeep, however that is all he could see for the smoke was burning his eye. Bill whispered Blade's name, but got now response.
    Then he heard heavy footsteps, then the voices of the aliens. It was odd, a very strange thing to hear in this situation. Through the crackle of the fire, and the wind blowing and the distant sounds of battle the alien voices were soothing and peaceful. Like a whale singing (OOC: Whales do actually sound like they are singing, its pretty cool). Bill was confused, these did not sound like their deep, roaring bellows that he had heard in battle. He suddenly felt his body being picked up by two massive arms, he opened his right eye, caught a glimpse of the jeep and then Blade, who was also in the arms of an ailen. Bill tried to struggle, but all he could do was groan, he was in too much pain.

4. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

Name:Blade Hawk
    Job: Ex-army officer
    Backround - Got tired of what the army made him do. he quit because he needed more of a hardcore life style.
    Appearance: Medium Black hair, Sunglasses, Black Clothes
    Personality: Sarcastic, Short Tempered, Makes stupid decisions that some how help.
    Items: Knife and Twin Deagles. Ak-47

I came to. I could only move my head because my body hurt so much. I began to panic because i saw that I was in the hands of an alien. I looked over and saw bill was also in the same situation. I took out one of my deagles. I was to exhausted. I dropped the gun and black out again.

5. Roganjoshua

Roganjoshua Post by day.Rock by night

Name: John Black
    Job: Surgeon
    Appearance: You tell me:confused:
    Personality: Intelligant
    Items: Poket knife, first aid kit

The car hit two aliens and then whent thump on the ground, crushing the two aliens towards their death. I looked to the left of me and I saw two people(Bill and Blade) lying unconsious on the forest floor. Everything was blurry and I could hear a loud ringing noise in my head.
    I managed to crawl out of my car before landing on the floor also unconsious

6. Eagle Eye

Eagle Eye Guest

Name:Carlisle Horsten
    Job: Expert on the Extra Terrestrial
    Appearance: Tall (6'4) and well-built , a large mop of jet black hair perched on his head.
    Personality: Intelligent, cocky and hilarious
    Items: UV Torch, a Katana, SMG with reflex sight, two iron sighted revolvers and a small sack of iron ore (Valuable).

As I round the corner, a lone alien stands before me, "Well hello there slimy!" I taunt, as I pull my SMG out of its bag. "Ready to die you son of a-" I was cut off by an explosion to the left of me, demolishing a wall, and, unexpectedly, a figure leaps through the hole and starts blowing holes in The Invader, " Alright there Carlisle?!" the figure shouts, and as the residue smoke from the blast clears away I see the face of the attacker, "Ronan!?!?" I exclaim, " But, I thought you were-"
    "Dead?" He interrupted, "So did I for the first few minutes, then a surgeon healed me up."
    I grinned, then froze, had I heard groaning? I dashed to a pile of rubble and threw rocks out of the way, a hand! I pulled on it and lifted a surgeon out. "What is your name and are you alright?" I asked.
    "John Black." He murmered, " Yes, I am fi-" He collapsed into my arms, unconsious.

7. Dudewithfood

Anyway, ignoring the strangeness of Rogan's post....

(5 hours later) Bill woke up with a start. He could feel the glass underneath his body. He stood up, the moment he moved the floor lit up. After his eyes adjusted to the light he looked up, there were no lights on the ceiling. He looked around, the walls were glass, so he could see through them on the otherside. He saw alien shapes moving about, one was at a table, inspecting their weapons. Then finally Bill looked behind him and saw Blade in a crumpled heap. He ran to Blade and turned him over, he had gotten a big bruise on his head, but he was breathing steadily. So Bill shook him, Balde made quiet grunting noises and then opeaned his eyes...

8. Roganjoshua

Why do I have to keep been unconsious

Appearance: You tell me

I woke up on the forest floor with a person about to do CPR to me.
    AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
    I punched him.
    OI, watch it!!!!
    He crouched back down to me.
    "Are you ok?"
    ye-ye-ye.......
    I looked up
    "........."
    I had a worried look on my face. "What's wrong?" the person asked
    I stayed silent. I just pointed upwards.
    "Oh what is it now....." He looked up and his eyes popped open.
    Our whipmpers were drowned by the evil laugh of an alien like no other

9. Eagle Eye

Eagle Eye Guest

Ok, Big alien? o_O

Appearance: Tall (6'4) and well-built , a large mop of jet black hair perched on his head.
    Items: UV Torch, a Katana, SMG with reflex sight, two iron sighted revolvers and a small sack of iron ore (Valuable).

Just for the sake of it, here is Ronans.

Name: Ronan
    Appearance: Shoulder length blonde hair, 6'7 in height, Shrouded armour.
    Personality: Funny, calm and crazy.
    Items: SMG, Frags, Torch, Flare gun, Poisoned Titanium Longsword.

I gazed skywards as I lay the Surgeon down to rest. " Hey Ronan, did you hear a laugh?"
    Ronan's smile faded a little, "Yes, actually I heard a faint one, it sounded like it was coming from over the fore-" He was cut off as he saw what was laughing. A collosal alien, the size of a tidal wave, hovering over the forest. "We gotta go over there!" He shouted, running in its general direction. I run after him, hoping that nobody was in the forest...

10. Roganjoshua

"An alien like no other" sounds more threatning Jay Jay

"Don´t leave me!!" I called
    Well Carlisle and Ronan left just as I pleadeed not to.
    I sighed and just lay ther until they came back, for I didn´t have the strenth to catch up with them
    I heard some rustling behind a bush. I got up but collapsed on the floor again.
    No surprise, it was an alien. He scurried up to me with no worry because he knew I wasn´t in a good condition
    He carried some sort of device in his hands. He pressed a button and a lazer came out.
    He moved it from my herad to my toe.
    Quickly I grabbed my pocket knife and slashed him.
    Bad news for him was that one of his fingers were cut off
    Bad news for me was that he was still alive and angry

11. Eagle Eye

Eagle Eye Guest

Just for the sake of it, here is Ronans.

Name: Ronan
    Appearance: Shoulder length blonde hair, 6'7 in height, Shrouded armour.
    Personality: Funny, calm and crazy.
    Items: SMG, Frags, Torch, Flare gun, Poisoned Titanium Longsword.

I heard a snarl coming from the alleyway we just left from, "Ronan! You go on, I think John is in trouble!" I shouted, as I ran back to the alley. I panted from ll the running, un-sheathing my katana as I ran, I rounded the corner and there was green goo droplets everywhere. I looked up and saw te alien, finger missing, towering over John, I ran at it and slashed out with my Katana, leaving a deep gash in its arm, roaring, I plunge the tip of the sword into the creatures stomach, and disembowelled it. Crouching over John, " Are you alright?!" I asked, rasping for breath
    "Yes, I managed to hurt it..."
    "You need something better than just a pocket knife." I said. "Here." I gave him my Katana. "HELP!!" I freeze, that was Ronns voice! "Stay here, and if an alien appears use the Katana!!"I said s I run towards the forest...

12. Roganjoshua

Items: Poket knife, first aid kit, Katana, Wierd alien device

I examined the dead body to pass the time.
    I took the gadget that the alien was holding and put it in my first aid box. It was beeping and flashing a bright red light.
    I then just sat there, waiting, waiting for something to happen.
    I heard a very low roar from just a little distance away.
    The big alien and a whole garrison of normal aliens jumped out of the bushes and completely surrounded me.
    I couldn´t attack them for I would just become their breakfast.
    The big one came up to me and started speaking jibberish I couldn´t understand.
    My box started zipping. I quickly opened it and took out the alien gadget.
    It had writing on it.
    It said "Give us back our friends"
    The alien spoke jibberish some more.
    I then realised this could translate different languages
    I wanted to see if it could translate my language to them
    I said"Stop attacking us"
    The machine started speaking their jibberish.
    The alien looked really angry.
    "I SAID GIVE US OUR FRIENDS BAAACK!!
    I took out my Katana at the same time as he grabbed his gun.
    "Fire" he said
    And all the aliens including him shot me.
    I fell on te floor with my eyes covered in red...

13. Roganjoshua

I loved this thread!!! What happened to it!!

14. dj 12899

dj 12899 n00b

long day?

was at a long day because i did?!

15. Simsy

Simsy Guest

Humans are nothing but killers

16. Simsy

Simsy Guest

Also....

They will destroy this world 1 day throught their idiotic ways

17. Simsy