Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Fable 2 or fallout 3 which is better

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Dinsy will own you on xbl, Dec 23, 2008.

1. oxeater

oxeater n00b

Simple: fallout 3

2. danigilb

danigilb n00b

why thow fable 2 is more liflike
    :roftl::thumb::321::coolgleam::confused::rcain::sad::fmad::rolleyes1:;):spam::):bann::rtfm:

3. dadou_gamer

dadou_gamer doud

Of course Fallout3 is better than Fable 2!!

:coolgleam:

4. lovekieu

lovekieu n00b

Fallout 3 is better than

5. Fallout 3 is 10 times better than Fable 2.

6. happy go lucky

happy go lucky game owner

I think it depends what you are into because fallout is a shooter for all your gore and GTA or saintsrow fans out there whereas fable 2 is a mythical game and has loads of wierd things but i would have too go with fallout because im a shooter fan.(sorry to dissapoint you!!!!!!) :fmad::fmad::fmad::rtfm::rtfm::dpopcorn::dpopcorn:

7. Chaos Ninja

Chaos Ninja Lone Survivor

Fallout 3. So much stuff to do in it.

8. IMO I only have Fallout and I really want to get Fable, (BTW if anyone know's where to get it cheap then please PM me) But the ending of Fallout is F*cking Sh*t and i was level 17 and i thought that I could carry on but meh. But the new expansion pack thing on Fallout is good. :D

9. sayrian

sayrian n00b

uuu...... duh

in case yall didn't know gears of war 2 dominats all mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:

im a pyro :fmad:

10. racing boy

racing boy Guest

fallout 3!!!

fallout 3 is better

11. cd123456

cd123456 n00b

fallout 3 10/10 fable 2 8/10

12. Saintnight

Saintnight Banned

Fable 2. It's still an RPG, but it takes place in a vibrant, nice enviornment. Not a depressing, post-apocalyptic enviornment.

13. gwarhammer

gwarhammer Cpt on the Ship of Fools

Fable 2:
    I liked the concept of Fable. I played them both (1 and 2, I haven't played the lost chapters, if only to save my mind), and felt that they were both a letdown. I'm a big fan of the whole RPG/adventure kind of genre, and on the whole Fable as a series, let alone an individual game, could not be a worse choice for me personally. From the small amount of Fable 2 I actually felt capable of playing, some of the main things I disliked were the stupid thing on the floor to tell you where to go; given my penchant for random exploration, and the way the line follows you, all I was really accomplishing was drawing different lines on the floor. I also - as a carryover from Fable 1 - dislike the general character system both games use; I didn't find either one of them to be one I wanted to use for a whole game.

So, Fallout 3:
    I like Bethesda, and almost every game they have ever made. My main problem with any of their games, while I enjoy the openness of them, is that they tend to get very boring, very fast. Especially if you find the one unbalanced method of playing them (which I tend to do by accident). So far, Fallout 3 is approaching Oblivion in it's favouring of stealth-based characters; I have a weapon that, with my stealth score as high as it is, is apparently capable of almost 1300 damage in a hit. And it's only a small gun.

So, overall, neither game has fulfilled the potential I think they both have. But, in a pinch, I would have to say Fallout. As an RPG style game, Bethesda tend to make the better ones.

14. street

street n00b

of the two my favorite is Fallout 3 because the world is more interesting and there's so much to do.

15. jayleno

jayleno Definetly Not A n00b!

I've Gotta say Fallout 3 People!
    It IS 1,000 Times Better than Fable 2 Im Tellin Ya!

16. Gromlech88

Gromlech88 Metal!!!

I played both and normally i'm not one for shooter games but fallout 3 won it for me with the great graphics, the simple gameplay and the freedom to roam the wastes and do anything you want (provided you can get away with it lol). Fable 2 was still a great game as well, just not as open ended, thats all:D

17. GamerGandi!

GamerGandi! Da Best!!

Fable 2 kicks arse because fallout 3 is too repeatative:fmad::fmad::fmad::fmad:

Chaossama EDIT Note: Keep the smilie count down.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2009
  18. Fallout 3 NO Doubt about it :thumb: Fable :confused: Sucks :bann:

19. danielred45

danielred45 Marine Phreak

Fallout3

i really don't like either game but if I had to choose it would be fallout3

20. urabuddy

urabuddy n00b

fallout 3